-Ashvi- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yesterday ishkar scenes were good!!

I liked shikar!!
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi..
I m new to the forum and I am a big fan of the show.. and liking Ishani-Shikhar new blossoming chemistry ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ
dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to tha forum n shikhar ishani world
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dr_fiza_ahmed

Welcome to tha forum n shikhar ishani world

Hi .. whats ur name? Myself Prim๐Ÿ˜Š
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Guys whoever Ishani chooses I am fine with it. Even Shiker looks cute with Ishani and she is such cutie pie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  Whether Ishani is marrying Shiker or not he is her true friend amazingly he can catch hold of Ishani's dumbness , underneath her dumbness and stupidity lied her heart which is of gold . From her heart she is doing best for her Ranveer but it went other way around๐Ÿ˜‰
dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
We r not discussing whom is loving whom . N pls watch ur words if u chked frst page no negative comments or fool language so pls no dumb n so words here at my thread

I understand u have no negative thoughts behind it bt it can b used against u so b careful pls Edited by dr_fiza_ahmed - 8 years ago
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's such a lovely post!!! Yesterday's epi was awesome... I loved loved it...
Ishkar share such an amazing bond... their selfless frndship... doing thngs for making the other one happy... and their cute scenes r delight to watch

aur janab k expressions nd smile toh... by god can't describe in words how much I adore dat...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Ishkar bonding is cute and sweet as of now...it is likely to turn intense when Shikhar will come to know that Ishani loves RV...aur phir iske baad...all I wish is that this bonding should define meaning of a true friend..a true companion who trust each other and respect each other even if they don't end up together

dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Iskhar bond today was more awsum.. I love ishani today shikhar k sath rah ker woh bhi witty hogi hai actually witty mein wapas arahi hai

Love how he didn't buy her lie.. There respect n trust is the key
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aaj Ishani ne devi darshan ki phir se yaad dila di ๐Ÿคฃ...bechare Shikhar ka chehra dekhne layak tha ๐Ÿ˜†...Ishani ke blackmail se dar gaya bechara..aur phir usne bhi Ishani se badla liya...

Shikhar succesded in bringing smile on Ishani's face by his antics when she was sad after meeting RV