Reporters

Episode 14: A Gauntlet Thrown

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
I logged in only to read your awesome review...
And loved it so so much.
Thanks a lot.
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
⭐️ Loved  it, you analyzed this episode perfectly πŸ˜Š. Thank you so much for doing this πŸ‘πŸΌ
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely analysis as usual Avni :-) I feel tonight much was not there to discuss except a few quite obvious things:

-First and foremost, Rajeev and Kritika's breezy chemistry! I mean its just so smooth and natural. The way they make KaYa's telepathic connection so obvious.  Its a treat to watch! And kudos to the writer here for not making everything explicit. When Kabir sees Ananya standing outside Dr Sinha's room it doesnt take him a second to  catch her intentions. No questions asked there by him or no explanations given by her. Rather both are more than happy to find a partner in crime ;-) And within a fraction of seconds and in a matter of some eyelocks they decide upon the next plan of action. And this particular thing...the unsaid connection they share...makes KaYa all the more beautiful!

-Kabir's disguise as Dr Ramprasad Pandey...man that was one delightful act.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Rajeev just nailed it. Such a perfect blend of humor and smartness. And now I so cannot wait for Ananya to come in her disguised avatar to save her Kabir sir. Shit this so reminds me of Raj-Naina. The way Naina rescued Raj from the forest and it cemented their bond like anything. I wish the same happens for KaYa too.

-The Kabir-Dr Sinha conversation, quite reflective. The way Kabir could so easily connect to Dr Sinha's pain it seems either he really loved his wife a lot or he too like Dr Sinha probably lost his kid. Or may be it could be something else. May be because of some false accusations his family left him. Who exactly he lost is what needs to be seen.But what intrigues me is how Kabir knows Dr Sinha so well that he was so sure about his innocence. Specially seeing the fact that he is not some gynae(whomeKabir could have seen for his wife) or a general doc, he is a nephrologist. May be Ananya points this out once the case gets solved.

So in totality, there were a few glitches from the story standpoint like that admin assistant believing Kabir so easily. It was too dumb of him to believe that a new joiner can be so confidently commanding him. But honestly when Rajeev-Kritika are on screen almost for the whole epi, I can easily forgive such small things. And also I am so happy that finally I have a show where there
is no worry that its content will go haywire in race of trps coz I am loving all the suspense and thrill in the show. I am loving the no-nonsense attitude of characters and the crispiness of the script. Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
It was a good episode, I loved how u mentioned they both instantly formed a team with no questions asked. Its great to see how they both have their own methods investigating and they both complement each other well. That phone conversation was really important and gave more clues about Kabir's past. It is indeed fishy about what is happening in the hospital and would love to see the whole thing unfold.
Looking forward to the next episode, since Kabir has a phone with him he might call Ananya (just a guess) or he manages to get out of there. Khalid's trust on Kabir will be more stronger than before after that case and Manav will forever be sulking in the cornerπŸ˜†
meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
delighted to read ur analysis.its wonderful than the epi .
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely take on the episode.
Both Kabir and Ananya, get to work, not losing any time.
Ananya gets info on Who might be behind this allegation, while Kabir gets info on Why this allegation on Dr. Sinha.

But somehow, Dr. Sinha's reason for not giving his side of story seemed flimsy. His remaining silent to protect his daughter ???? How will it help? 
Things are moving too fast. They need to slow down a bit.