Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It would be really wonderful if someone heard their conversation either Raj or Beeji. It was such a nice opportunity. Sid said everything to Simran that we wanted to hear and she deserved whatever he said. And yet CVs missed that chance. Now I don't think the truth will be out soon.

But why is Sid still listening to her. Now that they are divorced she can't do shit.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: paru10

It would be really wonderful if someone heard their conversation either Raj or Beeji. It was such a nice opportunity. Sid said everything to Simran that we wanted to hear and she deserved whatever he said. And yet CVs missed that chance. Now I don't think the truth will be out soon.

But why is Sid still listening to her. Now that they are divorced she can't do shit.

i think he still has the bare minimum respect for his so called mom
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is someone who no matter what respects his elders, that is what makes him Sid, the best Jamai. But if you notice he might respect her but in reality he has no respect for her or Kritika. Even when at the end when Simran wanted to know where he went he kind of glared at her. From the day Simran had taken DD's property he has barely spoken to Simran the way he used to before all that. And now he can't even talk to her in a nicer tone. Simran will only have her so called daughter Kritika around and that too might go away. Simran is a lost soul who will never learn from her mistakes. I do want to see how the CVs play her character out. She has seriously crossed her limits...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Churri

He is someone who no matter what respects his elders, that is what makes him Sid, the best Jamai. But if you notice he might respect her but in reality he has no respect for her or Kritika. Even when at the end when Simran wanted to know where he went he kind of glared at her. From the day Simran had taken DD's property he has barely spoken to Simran the way he used to before all that. And now he can't even talk to her in a nicer tone. Simran will only have her so called daughter Kritika around and that too might go away. Simran is a lost soul who will never learn from her mistakes. I do want to see how the CVs play her character out. She has seriously crossed her limits...

i doubt if she will be punished at all
she seems to fill her pot of sins
i mean paap ka ghada
one day it has to be full to the brim
i am happy he does not respect her now