•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hehe as much as I really enjoyed the Bulbul-Aaliyah scene today.. I'm a bit confused. I thought Bulbul was okay with Aaliyah and didn't doubt her etc.. especially after the whole Purvi fiasco so today's scene when Bulbul was being 'jokey'?.. it was a bit uncalled for.. even though absolutely loved it. Shame Aaliyah. LOLπŸ˜†
BB  doesn't trust aaliyah...during purvi's fiasco she is the same...even now she is still the same...its aaliyah who is a fool...well i am looking forward with some cat fights b/w BB-aaliyah...i can never forget the hospital one...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mages

BB  doesn't trust aaliyah...during purvi's fiasco she is the same...even now she is still the same...its aaliyah who is a fool...well i am looking forward with some cat fights b/w BB-aaliyah...i can never forget the hospital one...πŸ˜†

Ahhh.. thanks! LOL they are so fun😳
I loved this scene, Alia should know with whom she is messing. This is Bulbul Arora, who if knows to sacrifice then to fight for her love too πŸ˜Ž

At present its Bulbul only who could sense some fakeness in Alia's sudden change. Though she has been proved wrong manytimes and compelled to agree on it, like during the very first instance when Purab told Bulbul , that Alia has changed, she wasnt ready to agree, Alia saved her from the accident, she agreed somehow but keep suspecting her meanwhile too. After Alia Purvi matter too, she is not the one who is believing her normally..

Well it's good, she is atleast awared of her danger, she is not underestimating the other contender and very well preparing , that she needs to keep herself safe from this witch...and even want to see the reaction cum expressions of her when she gets married to Purab πŸ˜† (even I want to see thatπŸ˜‰)

YO Bulbul !  I like it !!

I guess we'll have more open cat fights later, when everything will be done on open field between the two πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by ritzee967

I loved this scene, Alia should know with whom she is messing. This is Bulbul Arora, who if knows to sacrifice then to fight for her love too πŸ˜Ž

At present its Bulbul only who could sense some fakeness in Alia's sudden change. Though she has been proved wrong manytimes and compelled to agree on it, like during the very first instance when Purab told Bulbul , that Alia has changed, she wasnt ready to agree, Alia saved her from the accident, she agreed somehow but keep suspecting her meanwhile too. After Alia Purvi matter too, she is not the one who is believing her normally..

Well it's good, she is atleast awared of her danger, she is not underestimating the other contender and very well preparing , that she needs to keep herself safe from this witch...and even want to see the reaction cum expressions of her when she gets married to Purab πŸ˜† (even I want to see thatπŸ˜‰)

YO Bulbul !  I like it !!

I guess we'll have more open cat fights later, when everything will be done on open field between the two πŸ˜ˆ

It was a really good scene. Ahhh I love Bulbul.. she is so fiestyπŸ˜†

Can't wait for her to find out Aqliyah's truth then... ROAR! πŸ˜ƒ