India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Bulbul and Aaliyah

-JollyJabeen-JB Goldie
-JollyJabeen-JB
-JollyJabeen-JB

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hehe as much as I really enjoyed the Bulbul-Aaliyah scene today.. I'm a bit confused. I thought Bulbul was okay with Aaliyah and didn't doubt her etc.. especially after the whole Purvi fiasco so today's scene when Bulbul was being 'jokey'?.. it was a bit uncalled for.. even though absolutely loved it. Shame Aaliyah. LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

difftextedKiekeboeNora9497arashiritzee967foreverlazy..FuggyMehra..Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
BB  doesn't trust aaliyah...during purvi's fiasco she is the same...even now she is still the same...its aaliyah who is a fool...well i am looking forward with some cat fights b/w BB-aaliyah...i can never forget the hospital one...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KiekeboeNora9497arashiritzee967

-JollyJabeen-JB Goldie
-JollyJabeen-JB
-JollyJabeen-JB

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

BB  doesn't trust aaliyah...during purvi's fiasco she is the same...even now she is still the same...its aaliyah who is a fool...well i am looking forward with some cat fights b/w BB-aaliyah...i can never forget the hospital one...LOL

Ahhh.. thanks! LOL they are so funEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arashiritzee967

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I loved this scene, Alia should know with whom she is messing. This is Bulbul Arora, who if knows to sacrifice then to fight for her love too Cool

At present its Bulbul only who could sense some fakeness in Alia's sudden change. Though she has been proved wrong manytimes and compelled to agree on it, like during the very first instance when Purab told Bulbul , that Alia has changed, she wasnt ready to agree, Alia saved her from the accident, she agreed somehow but keep suspecting her meanwhile too. After Alia Purvi matter too, she is not the one who is believing her normally..

Well it's good, she is atleast awared of her danger, she is not underestimating the other contender and very well preparing , that she needs to keep herself safe from this witch...and even want to see the reaction cum expressions of her when she gets married to Purab LOL (even I want to see thatWink)

YO Bulbul !  I like it !!

I guess we'll have more open cat fights later, when everything will be done on open field between the two Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arashi-JollyJabeen-JBMages

-JollyJabeen-JB Goldie
-JollyJabeen-JB
-JollyJabeen-JB

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

I loved this scene, Alia should know with whom she is messing. This is Bulbul Arora, who if knows to sacrifice then to fight for her love too Cool

At present its Bulbul only who could sense some fakeness in Alia's sudden change. Though she has been proved wrong manytimes and compelled to agree on it, like during the very first instance when Purab told Bulbul , that Alia has changed, she wasnt ready to agree, Alia saved her from the accident, she agreed somehow but keep suspecting her meanwhile too. After Alia Purvi matter too, she is not the one who is believing her normally..

Well it's good, she is atleast awared of her danger, she is not underestimating the other contender and very well preparing , that she needs to keep herself safe from this witch...and even want to see the reaction cum expressions of her when she gets married to Purab LOL (even I want to see thatWink)

YO Bulbul !  I like it !!

I guess we'll have more open cat fights later, when everything will be done on open field between the two Evil Smile

It was a really good scene. Ahhh I love Bulbul.. she is so fiestyLOL

Can't wait for her to find out Aqliyah's truth then... ROAR! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arashiritzee967

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top