Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

F32- New Promo Picture ( Aahil sees Sanam with Shaad) (Page 6)

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

TFS Nafs!
Ahil in black! He is gonna be he villain in the delusional couple's storyLOL
oh yeah.. black is the color of villain.

Just realized, how much of an X-factor KV's presence has. ... Having worked continuously for a couple of years, Surbhi has developed a certain maturity as an actress and it shows.
 Which is why some of her scenes with KV had such a depth.

VT's range of expressions are very limited. So if the makers plan to make him officially eccentric, some work needs to be done. Will he be able to pull off lunacy or will he remain an unanswered question is the question?

Not on topic, but in yesterday's episode, why was Sanam so scared of being left alone by Shaad... she was never like thisConfusedweird

Edited by JShukla - 05 May 2015 at 10:49pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyaGrilledCheeseLaura..RaingoddessLaraesimran_singh_24MrDarcyfanlivelytanuflora212

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

TFS Nafs!

Just realized, how much of an X-factor KV's presence has. ... Having worked continuously for a couple of years, Surbhi has developed a certain maturity as an actress and it shows.

VT's range of expressions are very limited. So if the makers plan to make him officially eccentric, some work needs to be done. Will he be able to pull off lunacy or will he remain an unanswered question is the question?

Not on topic, but in yesterday's episode, why was Sanam so scared of being left alone by Shaad... she was never like thisConfusedweird
Juhi, ther's no Sanam.What we've is a half-wit grieving for her in-laws and scared of a sexy little terrorist.
VT- needs to spend more time in-front of the mirror practising more .IMO, he has only one expression, that of a model looking intensely at a vacant point slightly above the camera.
BTW, i feel SJ needed lot of work as an amnesic woman and her portrayal of Jannat made the character look more possessed than a mentally ill woman.If she had toned down and acted differently, ShaJan interactions wouldn't have come out so cute & romantic, Sanam would have got more sympathy and people wouldn't be calling her dumb & Jinnat.
I may not have time to respond to fanbots.LOL got stuff to do

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyaLaraeLaura..RaingoddesslivelytanuMrDarcyfanflora212

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

TFS Nafs!

Juhi, ther's no Sanam.What we've is a half-wit grieving for her in-laws and scared of a sexy little terrorist.
VT- needs to spend more time in-front of the mirror practising more .IMO, he has only one expression, that of a model looking intensely at a vacant point slightly above the camera.
BTW, i feel SJ needed lot of work as an amnesic woman and her portrayal of Jannat made the character look more possessed than a mentally ill woman.If she had toned down and acted differently, ShaJan interactions wouldn't have come out so cute & romantic, Sanam would have got more sympathy and people wouldn't be calling her dumb & Jinnat.
Simran, I am certainly not a fan of her Jinnat expressions... but I had liked her range as Sanam..having child like glee at some points and those angry tears and the subtle expressions of a 'seduced woman'!

As this non-existent character, I guess she was not well briefed and just did whatever she felt could look ok.. looking at the weird un-relatable dialogs.

It's creepy how he has to place his hand on her back to make her walkAngry..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Laraesimran_singh_24Laura..RaingoddessMs.SherlockedlivelytanuMrDarcyfanflora212

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

TFS Nafs!

Simran, I am certainly not a fan of her Jinnat expressions... but I had liked her range as Sanam..having child like glee at some points and those angry tears and the subtle expressions of a 'seduced woman'!

As this non-existent character, I guess she was not well briefed and just did whatever she felt could look ok.. looking at the weird un-relatable dialogs.

It's creepy how he has to place his hand on her back to make her walkAngry..

hey, i know you're not a fanbot, atleast not of SJ'sLOL
I think, Sanam ws her best performance, she managed to give me glimpses of KSG there.Not sure how the corrupted, Jinnified Sanam is going to be.
I guess, we'll have more creepy Shajan scenes before Sanam starts to feel uncomfortable as she gets her memory back and don't forget Ahil has to see this horror too.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheeseJShuklaLaraeLaura..RaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212

Larae IF-Rockerz
Larae
Larae

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Someone's gotten a little too comfortable playing house. Dude, she ain't your wife, step the eff awayAngry Just glad that Aahil has saw her!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelyaevedallas1GrilledCheeseJiyaaa.....simran_singh_24Laura..RaingoddessMrDarcyfanlivelytanuMs.Sherlockedflora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
The dark truth VS the white lies.
I think we already have a winner Tongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya_ZaaraKGrilledCheeseJShuklaLaraeJiyaaa.....simran_singh_24RaingoddessLaura..IntuitiveMrDarcyfanlivelytanuflora212

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Thy r nt ending with Black n white.'those ppl' saying it signifies 'the couple' r happy going with each othr,no looking back.;->.
I was lk WHT:-O?!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24MrDarcyfanlivelytanuflora212

livelytanu IF-Sizzlerz
livelytanu
livelytanu

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
LOL! White is pure & black is evil? LOL
Well well the concept is VERY racial. LOL Even batman wears black. Is he evil? Confused
All I can see is KV is looking dashing as Ahil! Day Dreaming
Who knows Sanam/Jannat may feel uncomfortable being so close(Shady-jannat may be posing for something)? Ahil sees everything, he senses the pathetic condition of Sanam  being forced to live in with a stranger. Dead Of course Ahil has to save her from hell & give a good beating to that shady. LOL
You see a picture can be interpreted in so many different way.
And yes I agree with others here. I hate the weakling Jinnat. Dead

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyaLaura..simran_singh_24RaingoddessJiyaaa.....MrDarcyfanMs.SherlockedLoveSonu2408Intuitiveflora212KhatamKahani

Go to top