Posted: 8 years ago
Wow! Finally, Aahil will see Sanam without the veil ðŸ˜‰
Waiting for the promo...I'm so excited. 
TFS!! 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

I think it might be one of those hit and miss scenes where he's sees the back of her head and feels like she's Sanam but he won't get to see her face? I also don't like the proximity between Shajan. She's got memory loss but he doesn't so why is he chipkoing her whilst knowing everything he's told her is a lie and he isn't her real husband? Has he got no manners or decency?

Short answer Maria? NO. This person has no manners and he doesnt know the meaning of decency. If he did, then he would not continue to betray a person who has come to blindly trust him! Like Amelie (Evendallas1) said, how can someone play with another person's life in this callous way? While knowing full well he doesn't know one thing about her, not even her real name, he has no qualms about getting close to her, constantly "acting" like he is her husband!

This person has serious problems that can only be solved with the help of a therapist! Because this behavior is just not normal. Just because we take a "fancy" to someone, not everyone breaks the law and keeps a stranger trapped with lies. That shows that despite being in law enforcement, he has no issues breaking the law when it comes to his own personal gain! So if CV's want to keep pretending this behavior is acceptable, then they must be under the influence of substances. Because in real life, we would have no hesitation in calling this for what it is! An abuse of trust, and one's position! It's such corrupt behavior. Doing Herogiri in front of Indian Intelligence, while keeping an "Indian Citizen" with him fraudulently. I wonder what that MJ would think if he knew that small fact? 

How he shamelessly held this girl's hand leading her like Lamb to the slaughter to some "exotic destination" with him? I mean, seriously, there has to be a limit! I am so glad Aahil is there, or God only knows how much more advantage this person will take of a hapless women with no choice but to believe every lie he is telling her! What an awful situation to be stuck in? Your blood runs cold thinking, "what if this happened to me, or someone I know?". There really was NO need for CV's to make this guy this way. Make him a liar and a fraud. This story could have worked even with him telling the truth to this girl. At least there would have been some honesty in it, and people could have respected him. So I have no idea, what the intent of these CV's are in portraying him in this unacceptable way? Because if they think that a majority of audience will feel any connect with him after how he has acted, they are in for a rude shock! Have they yet not learnt their lesson? One of the reasons the Pak track was such a failure was because people don't like to see a women being taken advantage of! But looks like even after ending the track, they are still intent on carrying on with their song and dance? 

At least one good thing is that SAHIL is back in one frame. So lets hope something good comes of this, and she can escape the clutches of this deceiver! I will not wish her fate on even an enemy. To be kept in the dark like this, as if she is some inanimate object, not a REAL person, with real feelings! Like Nafs (Flora) said, either turn him negative, or show his acts for what they are! (Like KK says). Because the CV's cant have their cake and eat it too. That is why this whole thing is so intolerable to people. Because with someone like Faiz, they clearly showed he was wrong. So there was no ambiguity. Here they are trying to show like this guy is a "good" person, but making him lie and keep pretending some strange women is his wife, to her, and to everyone else, and it's like he even BELIEVES the lie himself now! So if he does, when he knows its not true, what does that tell you about his mental state? Because it doesn't seem like he even thinks she is not his wife anymore! It's like he has "blocked" the truth! Who does that, if their mental state is normal? So that makes clear, there is something seriously wrong here. Hope CV's don't think we don't have the intelligence to figure it out! Do they think they are smart and we are fools? Such a high opinion the CV's have of their audience! LOL

Hope Aahil SEES them! Because this whole exercise would be useless if he didn't! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Sassii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh wow 
so new twist
m so happy 
bt shaad nd sanam look cute together 
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aahil is looking amazing in black, specially after the whole green terrible outfit, wondering what makers where thinking, KV is really a handsome guy and that is the reason he pulled it off, but seriously ? Green attire ðŸ¤¢ Anyway after a long time I watched today's episode, can not imagine , still aahil have not met, how long they are going to be apart, it is almost 2 months now, ðŸ˜¡ The most amazing thing is this mr shady is still with Sanam, and still not telling her the truth, the way he is behaving with her is as if she is his wife, I mean such a useless guy, I am totally speechless, why he is not trying to find where she came from, where her family is and all that. I just can not stand this fake personality. anyway I just hope Aaahil will meet with his Sanam soon. 
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Nafs!
Ahil in black! He is gonna be he villain in the delusional couple's story😆
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

TFS Nafs!

According to "some people" apparently black and white represents something, so could be😆

I still don't know why people ship this fake people of jannat and shaad, when theses are the same people that were outraged when zoyaan happened. Now they're expecting the hero to turn into a villain just so that their fake non-married couple can have a naa jaayiz rishta!!!! Hypocrites!!!!😆
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AngelicHeer

Ohh wow 
so new twist
m so happy 
bt shaad nd sanam look cute together 

No they don't!!!

They're just fake!!

Going after a married woman, even knowing that she loves someone else!!! Just disgusting seeing the two of them together!!!🤢😡
Edited by 07sid01 - 8 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@07sid01:

I think all the scenes we have seen so far has clearly established that Aahil is not a villain and never going to be! Wearing "Black" doesent make anyone a villain, and wearing "White" does not make anyone a Saint! LOL

Going to a Holy place like Dharamshala, this person still has no consceince and NO shame, and continues to con and deceive a women. That shows the "whiteness" of his soul! LOL. Never judge a book by it's cover! When this guy entered his whole stance was acting like someone who stood for truth and justice etc! But after a few days we come to realise how much of lies and deception he is capable of. Even now, when he has no valid reason to do so, he continues to lie and cheat a memory loss victim!

So if the CV's want to turn anyone into a villain, I think the choice is clear! The real husband who truly loves her, or the fake husband who is totally selfish and only cares about himself and what HE wants? I think the choice is clear! Yes, your right, their relationship is illicit, and can never be legal until she is legally married to Aahil. But it seems this person has no interest in finding out her true marital status, and doesn't care even if she cheats on her real husband because of his lies! What a great love! Also he appears not to care that he is living with a women that he has no relationship with, and who's real name he doesn't know? I mean, doesn't he have any standards at all? Clearly not! 

P.S: For any comparisons that are made to Aahil and his "pre-marital" flings? Those girls didnt think Aahil was their husband! So the relationships were consensual and conducted with the full knowledge and agency of "Both" parties. This is nowhere near that, as the women in question has NO choice in what happens to her, because she is like KK says "a victim of someone who is taking advantage of her "deluded" state!". Even after all this, if the CV's think they can keep white washing this guy, by putting him in a white T-shirt? They are clearly under the influence of something! LOL
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
JShukla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

TFS Nafs!

oh yeah.. black is the color of villain.

Just realized, how much of an X-factor KV's presence has. ... Having worked continuously for a couple of years, Surbhi has developed a certain maturity as an actress and it shows.
 Which is why some of her scenes with KV had such a depth.

VT's range of expressions are very limited. So if the makers plan to make him officially eccentric, some work needs to be done. Will he be able to pull off lunacy or will he remain an unanswered question is the question?

Not on topic, but in yesterday's episode, why was Sanam so scared of being left alone by Shaad... she was never like this😕weird
Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago