Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: JShukla

oh yeah.. black is the color of villain.

Just realized, how much of an X-factor KV's presence has. ... Having worked continuously for a couple of years, Surbhi has developed a certain maturity as an actress and it shows.
 Which is why some of her scenes with KV had such a depth.

VT's range of expressions are very limited. So if the makers plan to make him officially eccentric, some work needs to be done. Will he be able to pull off lunacy or will he remain an unanswered question is the question?

Not on topic, but in yesterday's episode, why was Sanam so scared of being left alone by Shaad... she was never like this๐Ÿ˜•weird

Juhi, ther's no Sanam.What we've is a half-wit grieving for her in-laws and scared of a sexy little terrorist.
VT- needs to spend more time in-front of the mirror practising more .IMO, he has only one expression, that of a model looking intensely at a vacant point slightly above the camera.
BTW, i feel SJ needed lot of work as an amnesic woman and her portrayal of Jannat made the character look more possessed than a mentally ill woman.If she had toned down and acted differently, ShaJan interactions wouldn't have come out so cute & romantic, Sanam would have got more sympathy and people wouldn't be calling her dumb & Jinnat.
I may not have time to respond to fanbots.๐Ÿ˜† got stuff to do
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Juhi, ther's no Sanam.What we've is a half-wit grieving for her in-laws and scared of a sexy little terrorist.
VT- needs to spend more time in-front of the mirror practising more .IMO, he has only one expression, that of a model looking intensely at a vacant point slightly above the camera.
BTW, i feel SJ needed lot of work as an amnesic woman and her portrayal of Jannat made the character look more possessed than a mentally ill woman.If she had toned down and acted differently, ShaJan interactions wouldn't have come out so cute & romantic, Sanam would have got more sympathy and people wouldn't be calling her dumb & Jinnat.
I may not have time to respond to fanbots.๐Ÿ˜† got stuff to do

Simran, I am certainly not a fan of her Jinnat expressions... but I had liked her range as Sanam..having child like glee at some points and those angry tears and the subtle expressions of a 'seduced woman'!

As this non-existent character, I guess she was not well briefed and just did whatever she felt could look ok.. looking at the weird un-relatable dialogs.

It's creepy how he has to place his hand on her back to make her walk๐Ÿ˜ก..

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Simran, I am certainly not a fan of her Jinnat expressions... but I had liked her range as Sanam..having child like glee at some points and those angry tears and the subtle expressions of a 'seduced woman'!

As this non-existent character, I guess she was not well briefed and just did whatever she felt could look ok.. looking at the weird un-relatable dialogs.

It's creepy how he has to place his hand on her back to make her walk๐Ÿ˜ก..

hey, i know you're not a fanbot, atleast not of SJ's๐Ÿ˜†
I think, Sanam ws her best performance, she managed to give me glimpses of KSG there.Not sure how the corrupted, Jinnified Sanam is going to be.
I guess, we'll have more creepy Shajan scenes before Sanam starts to feel uncomfortable as she gets her memory back and don't forget Ahil has to see this horror too.๐Ÿ˜†
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Someone's gotten a little too comfortable playing house. Dude, she ain't your wife, step the eff away๐Ÿ˜ก Just glad that Aahil has saw her!
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The dark truth VS the white lies.
I think we already have a winner ๐Ÿ˜›
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thy r nt ending with Black n white.'those ppl' saying it signifies 'the couple' r happy going with each othr,no looking back.;->.
I was lk WHT:-O?!!!
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL! White is pure & black is evil? ๐Ÿ˜†
Well well the concept is VERY racial. ๐Ÿ˜† Even batman wears black. Is he evil? ๐Ÿ˜•
All I can see is KV is looking dashing as Ahil!
Who knows Sanam/Jannat may feel uncomfortable being so close(Shady-jannat may be posing for something)? Ahil sees everything, he senses the pathetic condition of Sanam  being forced to live in with a stranger. ๐Ÿคข Of course Ahil has to save her from hell & give a good beating to that shady. ๐Ÿ˜†
You see a picture can be interpreted in so many different way.
And yes I agree with others here. I hate the weakling Jinnat. ๐Ÿคข

JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

The dark truth VS the white lies.

I think we already have a winner ๐Ÿ˜›

Haila... Nazar na lage humari prags ko...
The 'feels' of one- liners.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lelya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oh yeah.. black is the color of villain.

Just realized, how much of an X-factor KV's presence has. ... Having worked continuously for a couple of years, Surbhi has developed a certain maturity as an actress and it shows.
 Which is why some of her scenes with KV had such a depth.

VT's range of expressions are very limited. So if the makers plan to make him officially eccentric, some work needs to be done. Will he be able to pull off lunacy or will he remain an unanswered question is the question?

Not on topic, but in yesterday's episode, why was Sanam so scared of being left alone by Shaad... she was never like this๐Ÿ˜•weird

A look can say a lot. When you see KV and SJ on the screen, even when they are silent, feeling that their views are talking and you do not need words.
I agree with the fact that the expression VT are uniform on the screen, and while he starts talking you even  don't know what he wants to express at this time. Most of his photos also have the same facial expression.
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I mostly think of myself as a well behaved woman.. but then pics like this in the mountains make me scream...

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!