Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NnonaA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys tell me one thing actually it's irritating me since I read today's ep. ( haven't watched yet so don't know if I am right or not )
Why didn't Sanam get any flashback when she saw aahil, like she got when she saw misbah/shashi. She could have fainted and aahil could have helped and seen her face right away.

Sorry if it's a irrelevant to the post
Edited by ztvrocks - 8 years ago
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs nafs

aaah i am not worried at all about shaad and sanam proximity coz shaad is a male version of sanam 2 only that he is yet to turn negative once sanam regains her memories...she will definitely not stand this badtameez shayaar

And anyways i can always watch quboolhai without complaining coz i very well know it is a sahil lovestory and yes not to forget
*teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil(s2 shaad and sk) do lafzoon mein aur itne easily thodi hi bayaan ho sakti hai* Lol

p.s. beautiful capture ...beautiful location and beautiful three people...all are lukin nice
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
*gasp*

It must be for the promo & as we know it doesn't hppen exactly as shown in the promo.

Jannat is all happy here which is not possible as she is still in shock.

But if this happens then it will be an intense track for SaHil. 😉
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think it might be one of those hit and miss scenes where he's sees the back of her head and feels like she's Sanam but he won't get to see her face? I also don't like the proximity between Shajan. She's got memory loss but he doesn't so why is he chipkoing her whilst knowing everything he's told her is a lie and he isn't her real husband? Has he got no manners or decency?
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fizywizy-woo

*gasp*

It must be for the promo & as we know it doesn't hppen exactly as shown in the promo.

Jannat is all happy here which is not possible as she is still in shock.

But if this happens then it will be an intense track for SaHil. 😉

in ths track intense sahil will b cherry on the cake.intense sahil always damn gd 2 watch.as u said if its promo,thn it will nt b shwn lk tht.let c hw ahil face all ths hurdles&cm fc 2 fc with sanam&ask shaad wht is he doing actualy;->?so much xcitd abt thr true fc off;-),specialy sahil:-*
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ztvrocks

Guys tell me one thing actually it's irritating me since I read today's ep. ( haven't watched yet so don't know if I am right or not )

Why didn't Sanam get any flashback when she saw aahil, like she got when she saw misbah/shashi. She could have fainted and aahil could have helped and seen her face right away.

Sorry if it's a irrelevant to the post

Sanam got plenty of FBs but in ajeeb se colours 😳😳 she saw FBs of all meangful scenes
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg 😲 KV looks super sexy ❤️ Cant wait for it!!! TFS 😉
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

I think it might be one of those hit and miss scenes where he's sees the back of her head and feels like she's Sanam but he won't get to see her face? I also don't like the proximity between Shajan. She's got memory loss but he doesn't so why is he chipkoing her whilst knowing everything he's told her is a lie and he isn't her real husband? Has he got no manners or decency?

Lets give em a chance first, 

Few things,
Its a promo n many a times promos are misleading, i think the purpose if this promo is to make Aahil aware of Sanam n how shes being called some one else's wife 

I hope against hope that after today's epi , Sanam doesnot get close to Shaad, 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too think, if its for a promo, so it does NOT turns out what they show, it never ever has! Maybe another hit and miss, like Maria just said above.
Also, in the precap, I felt was it a symbolism? Shaad and Sanam walking hand IN hand, and Aahil coming from behind, in between them...you know?

Excited anyway! The track is gonna be interesting, if they maintain the good execution! I want more hits and misses, TBH. For that build up for the climax..
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When Rehan used to innocently spend time with Sanam, Aahil got all hulk on his a** and got all possessive of Sanam and at that time Sahil weren't even properly together so I'm hoping that if he sees this man chipkoing his wife and taking advantage of her that he'll be furious. Rehan was his brother and his interactions with Sanam were pretty innocent compared to this man yet Aahil was angry so I'm hoping this time Aahil will be furious. Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago