ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by sharoon3210

Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Meera was 10 when she was united with the Modis, and at that age she was very religious and knew many bhajans and stotras. It is downright ridiculous of the CVs to show her character so dumb and ignorant when she was religious for the first 10 years of her life, growing up in a temple. CVs forgot their own storyline.

Hi RamKiJanaki, its been a long time. Yes it can happen that a person knowing a lot of stotras can become like that over a period of time.

My mom was taking Karnatak music classes for school going girls. My neighbor was singing Ramna mora linchera... taught by my mom. She used to sing that day and night.

But after she shifted to Andheri, she totally forgot that song.
Awww... nice to know your mother is carnatic music teacher.. I have practiced carnatic music for abt 18 years...Big smile.. just thoguht I will share..

My mom is no more Ouchbut you can share with me.
So sorry to hear that.  My mum passed away nearly three years ago.  Ouch
This Meera creature puzzles me.  You can't forget about your past.  How can she not remember how Gopi saved her and Vidya from Radha's clutches.  Ahem must have really done a number on her.

Same here... mom passed away abt 6 yrs now...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pamela01Xarina

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Xarina  to me it was disrespectful   in both instances.  its common sense  that you dont wear short dresses to the mandir and  also if you have a arguement  go outside.  Frankly Gopi was right  that  Mansi is a guest so she had no right  being their also even if Ahem and gopi are separated even then she has every right to do puja   only when divorce she has no right

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiParm.vatika_rani_gr

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
The CV's think we are fools.Angry
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
This stance of showing contrast between traditional and modernity is deliberate.

It is a reflection of the unsettled state they are at. The question is how long will it take to see this overcome.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Xarinaani_gr

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Meera was 10 when she was united with the Modis, and at that age she was very religious and knew many bhajans and stotras. It is downright ridiculous of the CVs to show her character so dumb and ignorant when she was religious for the first 10 years of her life, growing up in a temple. CVs forgot their own storyline.

Hi RamKiJanaki, its been a long time. Yes it can happen that a person knowing a lot of stotras can become like that over a period of time.

My mom was taking Karnatak music classes for school going girls. My neighbor was singing Ramna mora linchera... taught by my mom. She used to sing that day and night.

Awww... nice to know your mother is carnatic music teacher.. I have practiced carnatic music for abt 18 years...Big smile.. just thoguht I will share..

This Meera creature puzzles me.  You can't forget about your past.  How can she not remember how Gopi saved her and Vidya from Radha's clutches.  Ahem must have really done a number on her.

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

This stance of showing contrast between traditional and modernity is deliberate.

It is a reflection of the unsettled state they are at. The question is how long will it take to see this overcome.
I see that.  What I don't like is the message that cvs are dishing out and this is in whichever serial you get.  Modern is bad, disrespectful and selfish whereas traditional is ideal.  Such stereotype is further exasperated by the cvs to prove that the heroine is naive, simple and selfless.  We need some new thinking.
ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Hug
Awww...Hug... we have all learnt to become stronger as the day passed...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vatika_r

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Hug
Awww...Hug... we have all learnt to become stronger as the day passed...Unhappy

Btw, even my mom's elder sister reherses the carnatic music at Samaj. Whenever their program starts, it comes in TV.

Go to top