Posted: 8 years ago
Just read yesterday's written update. So the puja was for Dadaji's barsi? 

Agree with Xarina and Gayatri. I can't recall that they have ever conducted a puja for Dadaji's barsi before and now when they do they had to drag the current family dramas into it? 

All of them should be ashamed of themselves. At least cut it out for one day. 
Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Xarina

I just found the whole thing disrespectful full stop, bickering like they did.
And another thing, did you see Mansi's upbringing?  All the other kids knew about Ramayana and recited parables but Meera seemed clueless.
Even Rashi knew about Ramayan... Meera / Vidya did not know anything... 
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Just read yesterday's written update. So the puja was for Dadaji's barsi? 

Agree with Xarina and Gayatri. I can't recall that they have ever conducted a puja for Dadaji's barsi before and now when they do they had to drag the current family dramas into it? 

All of them should be ashamed of themselves. At least cut it out for one day. 
Nikki... that's what I am saying... never did we see Dadaji"s barsi... they never celebrated Jig's  birth day... or TM's birth day... 
Originally posted by ani_gr

Nikki... that's what I am saying... never did we see Dadaji"s barsi... they never celebrated Jig's  birth day... or TM's birth day... 

Or Vidya's birthday...😆

Btw where's Pappu? I haven't heard about him in a long time. Was he at the puja today? Or has he become Jitubhai No.2?
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Or Vidya's birthday...😆

Btw where's Pappu? I haven't heard about him in a long time. Was he at the puja today? Or has he become Jitubhai No.2?
😆..Pappu is missing, yes Jeetu bhai 2... exactly.. Madhu is missing forever..Dhawal too for a while now...😕

😆..Pappu is missing, yes Jeetu bhai 2... exactly.. Madhu is missing forever..Dhawal too for a while now...😕

I feel bad for the actor who plays Pappu. So far he has had very little screen space. Although there is a lot of scope for his character. They could at least start with explaining how his relationship with his mother deteriorated. It can't just be she became greedy and forgot about him. Pappu doesn't even seem to have any resentment against her. It seems like he is still pining for her when Gopi first met him. You would have thought he had more justification for behaving the way Meera does with Gopi coz he was in fact dumped by his mother.

I know everyone on the forum hate Kinjal right now and that's not without reason. But I can't help think that the Modis themselves are responsible for creating this monster in the first place.
In all my years as a follower of Sanatana Dharma, I have never seen such despicable behavior during a puja. Chee! Foo! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Edited by skanthan - 8 years ago
Mansi is not related to the Modis  by blood or marriage.  Mansi should not have been allowed to attend the religious service.  Mansi should be kicked out from Modi mansion and Urmila's home.
Ahem has taken over urmila's home.  He is a very selfish person.

They just do anything they want.. Cvs are not using their mind to bring out the traditions properly... The whole puja session, everyone is barking against each other.. no one really concentrated on dada ji's barsi... and on  top of it everyone is saying unka apmaan hoga.. what apmaan my foot.. Mansi is saying she will sit for pooja who has no relationship with the Modis.. 
Gopi shouting at Mansi... 
Kokila giving her nod to all what Gopi was saying.. 
This is not a pooja done with full mind..😕

Agree with you Gayathri. First, it was Kinjal who started to poison Mansi before the puja. Then Mansi manipulated Ahem. He then made a fuss that he will do it alone. How can Mansi sit in the puja when she is not even engaged to him? That too she has not worn the proper dress for the Pooja.

They have already insulted their grand-father as it was not done with full mind.

Kinjal will still cling to stay in MB even after GoHem reunion and Mansi's exit.
Meera was 10 when she was united with the Modis, and at that age she was very religious and knew many bhajans and stotras. It is downright ridiculous of the CVs to show her character so dumb and ignorant when she was religious for the first 10 years of her life, growing up in a temple. CVs forgot their own storyline.