Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sharoon3210

My mom is no more but you can share with me.
So sorry to hear that.  My mum passed away nearly three years ago.  
This Meera creature puzzles me.  You can't forget about your past.  How can she not remember how Gopi saved her and Vidya from Radha's clutches.  Ahem must have really done a number on her.

Originally posted by sharoon3210

My mom is no more but you can share with me.
Awww... sooo sorry Kavitha... ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by Xarina

So sorry to hear that.  My mum passed away nearly three years ago.  
This Meera creature puzzles me.  You can't forget about your past.  How can she not remember how Gopi saved her and Vidya from Radha's clutches.  Ahem must have really done a number on her.

Same here... mom passed away abt 6 yrs now...
Xarina  to me it was disrespectful   in both instances.  its common sense  that you dont wear short dresses to the mandir and  also if you have a arguement  go outside.  Frankly Gopi was right  that  Mansi is a guest so she had no right  being their also even if Ahem and gopi are separated even then she has every right to do puja   only when divorce she has no right
The CV's think we are fools.😡
This stance of showing contrast between traditional and modernity is deliberate.

It is a reflection of the unsettled state they are at. The question is how long will it take to see this overcome.
Originally posted by ani_gr

Same here... mom passed away abt 6 yrs now...
 ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by swasthi

This stance of showing contrast between traditional and modernity is deliberate.

It is a reflection of the unsettled state they are at. The question is how long will it take to see this overcome.
I see that.  What I don't like is the message that cvs are dishing out and this is in whichever serial you get.  Modern is bad, disrespectful and selfish whereas traditional is ideal.  Such stereotype is further exasperated by the cvs to prove that the heroine is naive, simple and selfless.  We need some new thinking.
Originally posted by Xarina

ðŸ¤—
Awww...🤗... we have all learnt to become stronger as the day passed...😔
Originally posted by ani_gr

Awww...🤗... we have all learnt to become stronger as the day passed...😔

Btw, even my mom's elder sister reherses the carnatic music at Samaj. Whenever their program starts, it comes in TV.