Junoon: Round 2 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SONU2408

We r bk with sahil.lk jannat said 'lagta ha mera dil aj pehli bar dharka ha',we r also jst seeing qh3,nt njying.nw with sahil we r bk-tht feel,tht magic,our eagerness 4 each epi-all of ths jst 4 sahil.
Yes,junoon round2 indeed.

Exactly! Those lines were gorgeous! And the way they felt each other, even more!
Junoon reloaded indeed. Thanks for commenting! :)
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Res πŸ˜‰ Will reply after I watch the episode lol 

And so it has! Round 2 of Junoon has begun and we simply cant get enough πŸ‘ What an amazing post Pragya! I just saw the episode and I could literally see the scene replay in front of me once again after reading this post β­οΈ I was just sitting there still while watching the episode! I could not react for a few minutes but then I watched it a second time (just that scene) and I couldn't stop smiling! It was sheer brilliance! Along with Sanam, the story and the Junoon is back πŸ˜³

She felt her voice. He felt her touch. Both felt each other's presence and their hearts beating.
Junoon in its full swing. Back again!

Uff you explained it so well  What she felt we felt... U get me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† The way she was watching him almost in a trance... Something we all waited so long to see! And then him stopping in his tracks, recalling her touch and slowly turning back! The look in his eyes was mesmerizing! Those little expressions by both KV n SJ made the scene what it was! It was just so so amazing πŸ˜³

What a scene it was! Splendid! Marvelous! Stunning! Gorgeous! Surreal! β€οΈ

You said it! You actually used up all the words πŸ˜† Kuch hamare liye bhi bachake rakho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Their hearts are connected, their souls are entwined. Their paths are one, their destination is one - SaHil β€οΈ

So beautiful Pragya  This is SaHil! Their Junoon! The purity of their love! β€οΈ They are truly meant to be!

A special shoutout to CVs for this brilliant execution. No spoilers?! No problem,, we are happy that way, with these Junooni doses ;)

Yes! I love it this way! No spoilers is another way to spoil us πŸ˜‰ By making us enjoy these scenes without knowing whats coming up πŸ˜† The execution was truly brilliant! Cant wait for tomorrow!!

KV's voice when he said "I think yeh aap ke liye hi hai"  The way he kept looking at her till the end.

Also the small smile he gave her  Uff his voice does things to me so I could imagine Jannat aka Sanam getting all hot and bothered by just his voice β˜ΊοΈ She could not even move!!! Now this handsome stranger will constantly be there in her thoughts and her dreams πŸ˜‰  And ours too πŸ˜† But then he has always been there (in both cases) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Surbhi's eye talk! πŸ˜³ Amazing! All the expressions done by her eyes today only, gorgeous! Our Sanam is coming back, slowly! Only she can stare at her Jallad Jinn like that after all! πŸ˜†

Yes Dhabevaali meets Jallad Jinn once again... Sparks are bound to fly πŸ˜³πŸ˜† And they will hit elsewhere πŸ˜†

Shashi Kapoor as an ACTOR makes its appearance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Finally! I was like you rock ARI! You tell them πŸ˜† I loved the biwi dialogue as well πŸ˜† Poor MJ pakka uski biwi yaad dila di πŸ˜†

What an episode! What an execution, on the whole! Amazing! Its getting back on track! Can't wait how our Dhabevaali falls for her Jallad Jinn this time! 

Yes! Yes! Yes! To everything you said! Couldnt agree more! Perfect post β­οΈ Keep making such posts πŸ˜†

Eshaaa!! My darling! Your just awesome! Miss "just turned Red" πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for an awesome comment.

My bad. MY BAD. I read the 2nd part of your TS before reading this and replying. I was blank for almost 4-5 mins after reading that part, and just recovered from all the crying..WHY ESHA?! WHY DO YOU DO THIS?! Okay, sorry you should keep dong this I guess  Lol. sorry I shouldn't talk about that in MY POST! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You said it all! And yes I GET YOU wherever you wanted me to "get" πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I am so excited about HOW she must be 'feeling' after having this "strange yet familiar encounter with certain guy" You know the "feeling" and all the "feels" πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

That was seriously best part! First was when she heard his name. Then how her steps stopped from approaching him. And 3rd was how she was at loss of words LITERALLY facing him and just saying "Shukriya" πŸ˜† Hey does that "Shukriya" was for all the "feels" too?! You know what I mean?!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And then how HE FELT HER TOUCH. Can I just say I went so hyper when he remembered her TOUCH, I mean come on! Why WOULDN'T he?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And yes. The MJ convo about Shashi Kapoor was hilarious! He was so stopping himself from laughing and smirking πŸ˜†

I can go on for this like forever..but I guess I should just stop now and just cry over your 2nd part and comment too...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Wow! What a wonderful post! πŸ‘ 
Originally posted by micshy

Finally getting to type my 3rd reply, urrgghhh my mobile πŸ˜‘😑😑

Anyways pragsss such a beautiful episode πŸ€—

I write essays daily, today i dont know what else to write, u hv written every thing i wanted to say πŸ˜³

Damn right, furst it was lauki wale ki dukaan, today its Jootey ki dukaan, but thers so much difference in the same people, he was a clossal jerk, she was a fietsy lioness...

Now they are both, changed people, both weakened by circumstances, but Junoon is still the same, 

Hats off to SJ fr expressing so much thru her eyes only today, expressions, 

I loved the way she went into the trance just hearing his name, the way their hearts raced πŸ˜³ the way  She kept on staring him ...

Those FBs, the reminder of their awesomeness πŸ˜³ uff ...

Teri meri such an apt song   , previous one a masterpiece, today's was nothing short of one, 

I can say they another meaningful interaction of SaHil to be cherished πŸ˜³

Uff the haunting melody of Teri Meri , n that Frst interaction, πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

The best part when Aahil realized her touch and he turned to look into her , n how she avoided his gaze .. 

So dreamy, i hope we get some more scenes in plane tomorrow too 
@bold I'm still watching this scene again and again. KV's expressions are fabulous  
Originally posted by LauraVIP

Wow! What a wonderful post! πŸ‘ 

Thank you so much Laura! Episode was indeed amazing!
And. Congrats for turning Rockerz! β­οΈ
Your welcome Pragya πŸ€— I am painting the town red πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aww thanks! 😳 I am so so glad u liked it! I write for u guys and the fact that u enjoy reading it means a lot to me! ❀️ SaHil have helped me explore my love for writing and the way you guys encourage me! It feels awesome! So thank you!! πŸ€—

We are all quite excited about the "feels" β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Lmao!! You might be on to something, may thats what the Shukriya was for πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

IKR! Him feeling her touch and the way he turned slowly made my heart race! It was all so wonderful! Jallad Jin, yes yes its your Dhabevaali Sanam!!!  Cant wait for today πŸ₯³