Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: additilicious

beautiful post and an episode beyond perfection ...not a single sec when i did not enjoy

Thank you so much! :)
You said it! Beyond perfection indeed! Whole episode was such a gorgeous watch! 
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Aww Mic! its fine girl! Your reply still holds the same place for me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

How amazing this episode was! Total Junooni! O the feels! The execution was so awesome!
My favorite part was how she was staring at him while walking in to the shop..a proper 'can't take my eyes off" moment that was πŸ˜³

The whole hearing his name and feeling something and the way her eyes did all the talk, feeling THAT tug in her heart OH WOW.

I can go on for it like forever, Its just amazing! True! The circumstances and they both have changed so much, but still the same! 

Can't wait how this is gonna turn out...

Yes she was mesmerized n in a trance πŸ˜³ n how beautifully they executed it. All those FBs such  special place ... I got so nostalgic but the beauty of present scene was also so awesome 

Btw KV in black kurta has now taken all my attentuon, cant seem to conc on anything else now πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unresd or as Micshy says unrest ;) 
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a beautiful episode! Surbhi's eyes speak volumes. I wish Aahil recognized her voice when she said "shukriya", but that's okay, we waited this long... we can wait a little bit longer! ;) At least her touch triggered something in his head! :) 
I love how this sequence was more focused on Sanam, and her finding something familiar and intriguing in Aahil.. It's the first step to her getting her memory back :) 
Even while she was in Pakistan, she got these blurry flashbacks, but then they stopped :\ Now they're back since she finally saw her Aahil... she just doesn't know it yet πŸ˜†
Eagerly waiting for the next episode!!
PS - CVs, do you see how easy it is to please us!?
Welcome back Junoon Tere Ishq Ka πŸ˜³
Edited by _ZaaraK - 8 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Prags! Nice write up girl! Came just to see what sort of Junooni things are being said! Finally an amazing SAHIL scene and I have to give it to the CV's this time! They made it worth the wait. They gave us something worth seeing today as far as SAHIL was concerned. It went beyond my expectations! I never thought they would play "Teri Meri". I thought it will just be Junoon! But that was not the case! So pleasantly surprised! 

This meeting was quite momentous. We see Sanam feeling something for the first time in a long time! Also, feeling like herself again! I really enjoyed it, and the whole sequence was beautifully shot! This meeting was like one of those moments when you see someone and you just "Feel" like you know them? You cant explain it, it's just how you feel. That is how this felt! It was beautiful. You could also feel the regret in her and how she takes a few steps back, when she thinks this man already has a wife! It was a tragic yet beautiful moment.

Other than the SAHIL scenes, the best scene was Aahil asking MJ to go do a Google search of Shashi Kapoor, the finest actor in India! KV rocked those lines. I also loved when the other guy rang MJ and said "Let him go, he is the Nawab of Bhopal!". LOL. So what happened to Sanam 2? Did SK put her her bomb in her bag? Love you SK, you did something good! Even terrorists come in handy sometimes! 

Now just waiting to see what happens in Dharamshala. I wonder if we will get any scenes there this week, or will that start from next week? Looks like they surely have a bank of episodes now. Just like they did a few weeks into Season 2, when the channel took a tighter control of the show. Looks like the same has happened here! Thankfully, and now the story is back on track, and not the two roads going nowhere situation we had before! Once again, the magic that can be wrought by the leads being in one frame is made clear! Now seeing them together again, we can feel what we have been missing all this time! THIS is what we were missing. Because all these weeks something just felt off! Finally it feels right now! 

Great post Praggy and one of many many to come I am sure! :)
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post Prags
And yes Sanam is back ofcourse being with Aahil brings Sanam back, only he knows the Sanam inside her, remember the dialouge he says to the Lawyer, when he suspects them.
'mein uss choti siladki jo jane laga jo bohut simple, independent aur masoom hai'. He knows Sanam more than she herself ever knew. Once he is back she is back to being herself. She feels comfortable to be herself. Cheerful at times but mature and independent with a innocence of her own.
And the way she was looking at him, the fbs, her moving towards him, her jealousy, staring at him, everything her heart was doing. at that time only her heart worked because her brain had stopped registering everything once she saw him.
Aahil, when he first saw Sanam in burqha, he felt something, a sort of curiousity, those eyes had captivated him, it was clear in his eyes, then that touch, he was  more sure this time, he turned back, but she had turned back already.
One of the best scenes I must say. Thanks to cvs to potray it so beautifully.
Last time it was Aahil who was immature n Sanam turned him mature, this time Jannat is acting immature n Aahil will turn her mature or to be precise show her the Sanam inside her.
And I am excited for this track n how it will go on.
Can't wait for the next epi, after I see one.
So all I can say is these epi keep us eager for the next one.
Loving Junoon Round 2
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We r bk with sahil.lk jannat said 'lagta ha mera dil aj pehli bar dharka ha',we r also jst seeing qh3,nt njying.nw with sahil we r bk-tht feel,tht magic,our eagerness 4 each epi-all of ths jst 4 sahil.
Yes,junoon round2 indeed.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: _ZaaraK

What a beautiful episode! Surbhi's eyes speak volumes. I wish Aahil recognized her voice when she said "shukriya", but that's okay, we waited this long... we can wait a little bit longer! ;) At least her touch triggered something in his head! :) 

I love how this sequence was more focused on Sanam, and her finding something familiar and intriguing in Aahil.. It's the first step to her getting her memory back :) 
Even while she was in Pakistan, she got these blurry flashbacks, but then they stopped :\ Now they're back since she finally saw her Aahil... she just doesn't know it yet πŸ˜†
Eagerly waiting for the next episode!!
PS - CVs, do you see how easy it is to please us!?
Welcome back Junoon Tere Ishq Ka πŸ˜³

Z! Indeed such a gorgeous episode! Like many others, I was pleasantly surprised HOW well it was executed! Really! The CVs KNOW how to do amazing jobs, they might just be lazy πŸ˜† I don't know what has happened suddenly, the episodes look SO MUCH better! Maybe coz the scene has shifted to India. "Mera Bharat Mahaan" πŸ˜† Even the bomb drama was nice to watch!

But yes! I also thought he could have felt something, maybe by looking into those big big eyes of hers, he must know them, "Woh aankhein" πŸ˜† And the touch he felt of hers. Actually, its nice. he remembers her TOUCH you know?! Ofcourse he would remember, they surely have taken it to the "next level" πŸ˜†

Yes exactly! I am so glad that this started and is shown as HER journey kinda. Like SHE is feeling something. Earlier, she was too naive, maybe this is the time SHE would start feeling and feeling and we might get "why don't you understand" in HER versionπŸ˜†

Oh yes! very VERY easy to please us! Just keep giving the "Junooni doses" πŸ˜›
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Prags! Nice write up girl! Came just to see what sort of Junooni things are being said! Finally an amazing SAHIL scene and I have to give it to the CV's this time! They made it worth the wait. They gave us something worth seeing today as far as SAHIL was concerned. It went beyond my expectations! I never thought they would play "Teri Meri". I thought it will just be Junoon! But that was not the case! So pleasantly surprised! 

Thank you so much Mandy! Amazing scene indeed! Exactly! I was so pleasantly surprised the way the scene turned out! It looked breathtaking! The "feels" were so much there! Teri Meri yes. And the female lines "Har ehsaas mein tu hai, aur har yaad mein tera afsana' suited SO MUCH on her! β€οΈ

This meeting was quite momentous. We see Sanam feeling something for the first time in a long time! Also, feeling like herself again! I really enjoyed it, and the whole sequence was beautifully shot! This meeting was like one of those moments when you see someone and you just "Feel" like you know them? You cant explain it, it's just how you feel. That is how this felt! It was beautiful. You could also feel the regret in her and how she takes a few steps back, when she thinks this man already has a wife! It was a tragic yet beautiful moment.

That scene was just marvelous! And the way her eyes did all the talking was amazing! Surbhi was so so wonderful! The way she felt "something" when he heard his name and then taking a step towards him and then taking it back..amazingly portrayed! 

Other than the SAHIL scenes, the best scene was Aahil asking MJ to go do a Google search of Shashi Kapoor, the finest actor in India! KV rocked those lines. I also loved when the other guy rang MJ and said "Let him go, he is the Nawab of Bhopal!". LOL. So what happened to Sanam 2? Did SK put her her bomb in her bag? Love you SK, you did something good! Even terrorists come in handy sometimes! 

LOL. That was seriously my 2nd fav part man! Loved HIS expressions and that little lopsided smirk he gave "Ofcourse I know. Come on! Gimme a break! Shashi Kapoor. India's finest actor!" πŸ˜† Hilarious! They can do comedy AND romance so good! They should stick to that! πŸ˜›
Hmm. Yeah she would put the bomb in her bag I guess. Good riddance πŸ˜†

Now just waiting to see what happens in Dharamshala. I wonder if we will get any scenes there this week, or will that start from next week? Looks like they surely have a bank of episodes now. Just like they did a few weeks into Season 2, when the channel took a tighter control of the show. Looks like the same has happened here! Thankfully, and now the story is back on track, and not the two roads going nowhere situation we had before! Once again, the magic that can be wrought by the leads being in one frame is made clear! Now seeing them together again, we can feel what we have been missing all this time! THIS is what we were missing. Because all these weeks something just felt off! Finally it feels right now! 

I know man! I just can't wait! This is sounding too awesome! And I hope it stays this way and no trolls! They are going carefully I guess, they are NOT posting so many spoilers too, like they used to do and use as "live bait" So I hope no trolling this time and the track goes on with teh same intensity this track is capable of! They are SaHil! :)

Great post Praggy and one of many many to come I am sure! :)

Thank you so much Mandy! I'll surely be making if the episodes would be such awesome! I am looking forward to your posts too! πŸ˜›

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: darlingpinks

Beautiful Post Prags
And yes Sanam is back ofcourse being with Aahil brings Sanam back, only he knows the Sanam inside her, remember the dialouge he says to the Lawyer, when he suspects them.
'mein uss choti siladki jo jane laga jo bohut simple, independent aur masoom hai'. He knows Sanam more than she herself ever knew. Once he is back she is back to being herself. She feels comfortable to be herself. Cheerful at times but mature and independent with a innocence of her own.
And the way she was looking at him, the fbs, her moving towards him, her jealousy, staring at him, everything her heart was doing. at that time only her heart worked because her brain had stopped registering everything once she saw him.
Aahil, when he first saw Sanam in burqha, he felt something, a sort of curiousity, those eyes had captivated him, it was clear in his eyes, then that touch, he was  more sure this time, he turned back, but she had turned back already.
One of the best scenes I must say. Thanks to cvs to potray it so beautifully.
Last time it was Aahil who was immature n Sanam turned him mature, this time Jannat is acting immature n Aahil will turn her mature or to be precise show her the Sanam inside her.
And I am excited for this track n how it will go on.
Can't wait for the next epi, after I see one.
So all I can say is these epi keep us eager for the next one.
Loving Junoon Round 2

Thank you so much Rashmi! :)

You have said it all! He KNOWS her more than she knows herself! That lines you said. they were beautiful! Oh those days! β€οΈ

Her heart knows him and feels him whenever he is around, that is what you feel whom your connected at soul level. No wonder she felt the same rush and fast paced heartbeats, when he heard his name and saw coming. All those memories came flooding back to her as soon as she saw him..amazingly amazing!

The sense of touch from his side was so powerful! He felt how her touch feels like, that was just amazing!

I too have a feeling this time it would be her version of "why don't you understand" πŸ˜† Can'twait how she will fall for him. We never saw properly how SHE fell for him, this is a good chance and all Junooni!