Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. (Page 93)

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Hello friends 

Updating   

Thank u so much   

vydehi,  anukutty82,  soniaforever,  dpurva,  krishna.,  tahmina58,  tessyrani,  sumihalil,

Edited by singh24 - 24 May 2015 at 12:55pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123pari_goyalmiss_mysterypriya_ya1408arorasurbhifictjssoodmauaaGeetMeetjayshu17love2_soma-Gemini-sona-railehraparna3011taahir004tabby999khwaishfanDonnaa

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

The Bliss

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 40

Part - 41

After having a beautiful nd refreshing outing  they wr back next day ,, now Geet , Maan nd DM mingled well with each other ,, her care nd selfless nature impressed Maan ,, she was like an open book for them ,, Maan was obliged nd thankful to Geet nd that is why he think to help her in difficulties ,, he decided but  inwardly he was restless ,, this help cd pained him nd didn't know how he wd face that , but he was decided that he wd help Geet.

Geet secured few of her works nd then all wr set to go back ,,  DM wished to visit KM too ,, Maan's dad had returned back nd they cd meet whole family before going to V***** ,, Geet was with them so cdn't deny ,, when they entered in KM geet was awed seeing that huge KM ,, she never thought that they wr so rich .

Geet: WOW!! it's beautiful DM ,, I m surprised how u manage in my small house ,, don't know u feel good or not .

DM: Geet don't think like this beta ,, it was our love nd care for each other who make place charishable not d luxuries  ,, trust me we have a beautiful time with u beta.

Maan: why r u feeling so Geet ,, ur house is also very beautiful nd u r an amazing host .

Geet: I made u to adjust in small rooms nd place .

Maan: chup ,, what silly things u r thinking  like stupid girls ? why this inferiority complex ? u r not like that nd I too don't believe in that ,, so stop this .

Geet: wo..  u wr habitual to...

Maan: Doc ,, no ,,, stop this thinking .

DM: Maan is right ,, come beta .

Geet reluctantly came out from d car nd  few servants came ,, wished them nd took their luggage in KM ,, Adi helped Maan nd then Maan went driving his chair ,, they entered in a huge living hall  Ruchi welcomed them with a sweet smile ,, she recognized Geet nd hugged her  ,, Geet wished them nd then to yash ,, Veer nd Nandini  too joined them  with lil bundle of joy ,, DM took him in her arms nd  showered love ,, all wr gathered there ,, asking about their sudden tour to hills nd about their health ,, Geet smiled seeing her happy , no doubt elders felt a satisfaction seeing their next gen nd so DM.

Maan saw that in their happiness all forgot to introduce Geet to Veer nd Nandini so he took that charge.

Maan : Geet this is my younger brother Veer nd she is Nandini his dear wife nd Veer , she is Dr Geet  Singh .. DM nd mine good friend nd doing research there .

Geet wished them hello with smile  ,, Veer n Nandini too wished her back ,, Geet noticed that Nandini scanned her from top to toe nd she felt lil odd ,, for Geet physical appearance didn't matter ,, she valued mind nd nature  ,, money cn't buy brain nd heart .

Geet noticed that Nandini was so-so but wearing very stylish suit ,, there was a glint of proud in her eyes , , quiet natural bcoz she belong to a very rich family ,, nandini just passed smiles , but didn't come to talk with Geet ,, it was Veer who was talking with Maan.

Veer: bro it was surprise u went for outing ,, how was trip ?

Maan looked at Geet nd replied: yeah Veer , nd d trip was fantastic ,, Geet showed us beautiful places nd we visited corbett too.

Veer: WOW!!! How was that ? I too want to visit that safari .

Nandini: when will u ,, u don't get time from  ur business nd now baby is small .

Veer rolled his eyes: only for safari name u r taunting me nd what was that when I took u malaysia nd  Dubai ,, really these women never satisfied .

Maan nd Geet smiled nd Nandini pouted nd made face glaring at Veer.

Yash: Maan beta didn't u feel any prob while walking  outside ?

Maan: no dad . we avoid crowed places .

Yash: it's good u r becoming independent nd taking interest in outer world ,, hope my son'll help me very soon.

Maan nd Veer smiled at his dad's words , but Geet noticed that Nandini's face lost  its smile.

Veer: why r u going there back bro ,, stay here with family.

Maan: i'll Veer but after some time ,, I need some more time .

DM:  Veer , don't force him , what we get that is enough for us ,, I want his happiness.

Yash: yes , maa is right, but Maan now u have to visit Home with Maa if we call u .

Maan: not in any gathering plzz ,, I still don't want to meet outsiders .

Nandini:  veerji , if u don't like to meet outsider then how  Dr Geet becomes ur friend ,, u never meet with anyone ? even not to us .

Though Nandini's words hurt him nd he looked at Geet sadly remembering how he mistreated her , but Geet's smile lightened his heart .

Maan: Nandini , there is lot , I cn't share , but Geet is DM best buddy nd now mine too , right DM ?

DM: very right ,, Nandini -Veer , Maan nd Geer r  very much alike ,, stubborn nd good fighters , but very caring too , muaah ,, both r my sweet bacchas , geet is a big support for me.

Yash: yes ,, thanks a lot  Geet beta , u did a lot for us ,, Maa really trust u a lot .

Geet: plzz uncle , don't thank me ,, I did nothing , that was my duty as a Dr nd as a human being ,, that's nothing in front of that love nd care which DM shower on me ,, it's urs  nd Maan's luck that he got his life back (she smiled at Maan).

D servants brought coffee & eatables nd served all ,, DM nd Ruchi wr busy in their family talks ,, d lil one started crying nd ruchi handed him to nandini telling her that he may need  change nd feed ,, nandini atonce excused her nd went in ,, yash nd Veer too take their leave to get ready for office .

Yash:  well all meet at dinner ,,  r u all staying here for 2-3 days na ?

Geet: no , plzz uncle , I cn't ,, DM nd Maan cn stay if they want but I have to go , I only have a day in hand .

Ruchi: what is this Geet? At least  stay 2 -3 days nd visit Delhi too ,, we'll go for shoping , right DM ,, I missed u a lot .

DM: me too ruchi , but don't worry , we all go today .

Ruchi: Maan - Geet go nd freshen up , them we all go .

Maan: spare me plzz ,,  u all ladies enjoy or day out , I m happy here .

Yash: u cn come with me Maan .

Maan: KC office ,, no Dad , very sorry nd I skipped my exercises from last 2-3 days so i'll do that now nd in eve .

Yash..OK , that is must sunny nd he left , Ruchi followed him ,, DM called  servants nd ordered him to open  rooms for Adi nd bring  their bags in Maan nd her room , Adi stayed next to Maan's room to help him .

DM: Geet u stay with me beta , otherwise u'll feel alone .

Geet: Ok DM , as u wish .

Maan: feel at home Geet .

Geet smiled nd all went towards their rooms ,, Geet felt relief that she was with DM otherwise she really felt alone in this palace type home nd she was an outsider here.

Precap --- Geet overheard Nandini's talk  nd felt bad ...

Part - 42

sorry for mistakes ...

New Start ...open for discussion ...

The Myth 

Edited by singh24 - 28 May 2015 at 12:48pm

The following 197 member(s) liked the above post:

soniaforeverdpurvapriyankasphsaaahsapcatahmina58jagritimanochaferdouzkaminilovershubhiguptaCandy_jssathyadeviAakshithapatikaddi76maltisokhalradhikasinglaniki7611humeraaparveenashah-jahanlalitha63vidz.manirajalina_nisavynSarbjeetDHkabu03PonochkaclearskiesMaahisrishtiramavishmaaneetcrazy24dalurinisah_hasinikavitha05mitali10alish67sravanthi93JaneRochesterajolieperu.c.patelAISHAJSprakriti2212joooooooooooooopiyasinghjyotiagarwalshafeesumihalil9290860623girijamkrishnasatyasree89CHERUKURI9asmi123yashvijaysinghmamta-saliankrishna.vydehisreenysavkrishbhakbhartifanDarkangel_MoMolakshmisalvadidrashtipatel30PoonamTkalpana_spnSayiathendral_111seductivepurplesurbhijn106rostpreet.harmanMONIJA78suyohamkd.70TheSunShinegeet_v81sweet-mishtycutestarzbgr_80monika121REEKHAgeetmerlyifamanikaanuradha.nandamannbellrumana88kainturakiranhafizsumonastalakshmivsplNesanshekiBhuvanaguru1986mlaran8522thlesslathaanireddypriyanka5020miss_mysteryluvvivian286cuteeagle65sanafatima35hemangigazalSHIK.LOVMAANEETflowing_riverja1970spicyraysleena63maneetarshRitz.kNH1971cutemishtimicky11cutestar12CuteTommyArsheelasrikrithipari_goyal-SwaSan-shalu1786shristi1harshithaaaaaaasheetalvasaRocks.Dharahari21ambeernjssoodcrazyfriends007samidsamidgbhatpreetidhawanhottyangelpreetymaaneetpayal.gupta177...RIDDHIMA...shri12vandana73fictpriya_ya1408jeyanthi123arorasurbhiMonikaarorametromasticustodian75sagorika93suni_104Rashmi234mishtypieanonymous.meGeetMeetannirogckaramjeetdreams-reality_SnowFlakes_rsusmitadeep002Maaneet099dreamy..neelanjanamauaaHanishadevinehakapoor7kabslocksnishamnajayshu17ammu5piya27ambbihaDoracakeksasiAlamelupop77namita25sukkloversweet scorpiosona-raikeenu_kk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6anupm04love2_somamaaneetsangel-Gemini-priyasreeangeldream14Desigirls12jasika08sanghita0000sanum23Simran_Blehraparna3011taahir004DimaagKaKeedatamanna1391vrinda22priya_21Madhuri53tabby999--Zehnaseeb--_BlackPearl_khwaishfanDonnaa

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Big smile  Updated ...Pg ...116

Monikaarora IF-Dazzler
Monikaarora
Monikaarora

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
amazing part di .. geet is in awe seeing maan big and beautiful house ..
sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
WOW!! fantastic update dear...loved it
aparna3011 IF-Sizzlerz
aparna3011
aparna3011

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
wonderful update
Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Darling ll comment tomorrow
metromasti IF-Dazzler
metromasti
metromasti

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
awesome update. all are in km now . geet was surprised after seeing palace like km. maan introduced geet to all . looks like nandini is jealous lady.
precap is interesting
waiting for next

Go to top