Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. (Page 64)

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Its hard chatting thru ph
Arghh
Touch screen
It writes something ekse

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda22

Its hard chatting thru ph
Arghh
Touch screen
It writes something ekse

That's why I use phone only for calls...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singh24

miss_mystery Goldie
miss_mystery
miss_mystery

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
waitinggg===========================
-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Waiting Day Dreaming

singh24

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sukklover

Haha...Embarrassed

.. Where is Barbie??
Must be busy in typing or editing

Hug  Hello Valli nd Tana..jhappiiees.
 sorry  kal chutti mari..LOL guests r in my home nd i m full busy  Smile

Edited by singh24 - 18 May 2015 at 11:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_mysterysukklover

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Even my lappy is against me n my updates
Charger not working
N my 3/4 update is done in itCry

change the adopter & check the charge point...Warna it'll harm more ur lappy
It a not working then only na it will harm
Uff
Im begging hubby to get new one
Dont kniw when he will get me

Seems like U give less time to himLOL Give him lil more time

LOLLOL  teacher ji Gyaan de rahi hein,,,
  love this pic dear..
 hubby esse phool to de ...LOLWink tabhi to time milega...LOL

miss_mystery

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged

hello 

updating      

Thank u so much my dear friends  

Edited by singh24 - 20 May 2015 at 12:05pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123NH1971miss_mysteryjssoodKasiKasikamnagupta7priya_ya1408arorasurbhifictns.1mauaajayshu17DoracakeGeetMeetaparna3011lehrmaanmeet1sona-railove2_soma-Gemini-tabby999taahir004Donnaakhwaishfan

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged

The Bliss

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 37

Part - 38

After dinner  all settled in living hall near d fireplace  ,, servant wr securing d work nd Geet went to arrange d rooms for all ,, she opened guest room for driver  ,, his bro room for Maan nd Adi nd  asked if DM is comfortable to share bedroom with her nd DM willingly agreed ,, in new place it was good for her not to feel odd nd she cd talk Geet .

After settling everything Geet brought hot brewing Kahwa for all to keep them warm in winter ,, Geet showed Adi rooms nd he informed driver too to sleep nd he too went in his room ,, there was a big cane settee for him to sleep ,, warmers was on so d rooms wr cozy .

Geet locked d doors nd joined DM nd Maan ,, this was d time when they 3 wr together nd  cd talk some personal things ,, DM was thinking to ask about Geet Aunty who was behaving very rudly with Geet nd even Maan became worried for Geet ,, she was all alone here in this big house .

Dm reluctantly asked : Geet if u don't mind I want to ask about that lady who was behaving rudly when we came ,, who was she nd why she was  arguing with u ?

Geet sighed nd looked down ,, she understood that they had listened her hot talk with her aunty nd Lucky.

Geet:  DM ,she is my aunty ,, means Bua  nd her son ,, they lived hardly 10 km away from here ,, she is like that lil selfish nd  me ne my mom never had a smooth relation with her .

Maan: Geet if they r not good nd ur family is not here then why u r living alone here ,, why didn't u come there when I requested u to come ,, it's not safe living alone like this.

Geet gave a faint smile: I have to come , I have some memories here , nd there wr some pending work to complete nd check ,, we have some more property here .

DM: why she was so rude nd forcing u ?

Geet: DM , she is behind me after my mom demises nd bocz of her  me nd my dad too have a cold war ,, my dad respect her nd listened her bcoz she was elder nd d only sibling for him ,, my dad gave her charge to look after our whole property of village nd never asked about d income , so she was enjoying d money but now she wants to keep her hold in our rest of property which is here nd Rudrapur but I refused ,, my dad remains out most of d time ,, bro also away so she was trying to fix me with her an NRI nephew who is somewhere in Canada to  keep me away from here ,, then she nd her family ruled here , but I refused .

Maan: if u didn't like then why she is forcing nd why ur dad backing her not u ?

Somewhere Maan didn't like this NRI guy  matter nd  this fact irked him.

DM: yes beta if u didn't like then ur dad have to back u not her .

Geet: she is pestering my dad to fix my marriage in same cast ,, she didn't like when my bro  married to his GF who is a christian nd created fuss  at d time of his marriage , but me nd my mom supported my bro nd this thing ircked my Bua a lot nd now after my mom she started nudging my Dad to fix my alliance ,, she wanted to hit 2 birds in a shot ,, send me out to get hold on all property nd to fulfil her desires to fix my marriage where she wants , but I know her tricks ,, she cn't ruled me.

Maan: but u r alone here nd ur dad too not supporting u ,, if they tried to harm u ?

Geet: don't worry ,, I m not that weak .

DM: beta u a girl nd alone ,, better u clearly talk to ur dad ,, why u r ruining ur relation with ur dad .

Geet: this is d main prob for me ,, she is manipulating him  saying nonsense things ,, main thing which I didn't like that she had forced my Dad nd bro to fix my marriage just after my mom demises saying that they both live far away nd to keep them free form their remaining responsibility of me , my dad agreed ,, gosh ... how cd anyone think that ,, I was mourning for my mom nd she had started this crap  nd manipulating .

DM: humm ,, things r tough for ur dad too beta ,, u r alone here after ur mom nd this thing cn trouble ur dad nd bro too.

Geet: DM ,, I faced a tough time alone ,, nobody was with me ,, I fought for my  mom's life but lost her nd d worst thing was she  didn't meet nd see her son nd husband when she took her last breath .

Geet's throat chocked nd eyes turned wet remembering that DM gave her side hug to console her nd Maan's heart ached seeing her like this .

Maan: don't talk about those things which pained u nd  u r going with us ,, I won't live u alone here ,, secure ur all d work TM nd then we all go back .

Geet sniffed : it's only d matter of  4 more days , then i'll go back , but I m not happy there too .

Maan: why  ,, u have ur work  there ,, we r there ,, what's d prob ,, no , u r coming with us .

DM: Geet , beta why r u not happy there ? what happened ? if  u don't like hostel then u cn live with us beta , u r like my child .

Geet: I don't know DM , but I m not feeling good there .

Maan looked at her deeply nd  felt that she has some prob there related to her work , but what ?

DM: leave d hostel  beta if u r not happy  ,, u r a brave nd confident girl , u cn't leave ur work like this , nd we r there for u beta.

Geet  remained quiet nd Maan thought to talk her alone ,, there wr many things which wr between both of them nd he decided to help her .

Geet left a sigh nd fake a smile : it's too late DM ,, u have to take ur meds nd proper rest ,, ur whole day went in journey  ,, come i'll show u d room  , u  need a change too ,, wait, I m bringing night dresses for  all of u .

DM: no beta ,no need ,, we'll manage in this .

Maan: yes Geet , don't bother u ,, we have our laguage in hotel nd will change in d Mrng after going there.

Geet:  aree don't worry ,, I m giving u all new pairs ,, nd I m sure u all like them ,, actually my mom run a boutique nd she was special in night dresses for all,, means  she made for women, men nd kids ,, we still have good collection bcoz i closed that store.

Geet brought DM to her room ,, Maan went towards their room where Adi was resting ,, he Helped Maan to settled in bed  ,, Geet handed a beautiful kaftan to DM for change nd then went towards Maan's room to give Maan nd Adi  gents warm robs to change .

Geet: Adi ,, plzz change in to this for nyt ,, nd this is for u Maan .

She was close to Maan's bed nd Maan find this perfect time to talk ,, he took d rob nd then held Geet's hand ... Geet wait ,,, Maan looked at Adi  nd he walkout from room getting d meaning of Maan's look.

Precap ----  a beautiful  hug ... 

Part - 39

Ouch sorry for mistakes ...  

Edited by singh24 - 20 May 2015 at 12:49pm

The following 218 member(s) liked the above post:

soniaforeveranukutty82aaahsapcatahmina58jyotikushwahajagritimanochaferdouzkaminilovermanamanushubhiguptaCandy_jsrufizztulasikamalakarAakshithafaltuumaltisokhalniki7611parveenalalitha63vidz.manirajalina_nisavynSarbjeetDHPonochkaclearskiesmisty_19Maahisrishtimishu25ramavishmeherk124dalurmahakhan1inisah_hasinipunitatrilokrajmitali10kavitha05gadswrampinticooljigusravanthi93peru.c.patelAISHAJSJaneRochesterjooooooooooooookash53ajolieprakriti2212tulip_91shafeepiyasingh9290860623CHERUKURI9girijamkrishnasnehadingoesumihalilvydehiasmi123yashvijaysinghkrishna.drashtipatel30PoonamTMamta-MaaneetSayiakalpana_spnDarkangel_MoMovkrishbhakbhartifanmorlentessyranimaneet2011piyushipreet.harmanrostMONIJA78suyohaannbellqueenbee001nat10geet_v81mkd.70adorableshaitanTheSunShinesweet-mishtyrumana88kainturakiranharmeenchawlabgr_80cutestarzmaaneeta17REEKHAfojiaminfriend_lee2006geetmerlyifamanikahafizsumonvspllathaanireddypriyanka5020NesanshekiBhuvanaguru1986miss_mysteryluvvivian286cuteeagle65chiki143sanafatima35ja1970obid21flowing_riverSHIK.LOVMAANEETspicyraysvarthyadi000Kkiranhemangigazalmaneetarshleena63neel11nitika20mishtibcutemishtimicky11cutestar12NH1971srikrithipari_goyalfrnd.of.frndzCuteTommyns.1Atiffashristi1harshithaaaaaaa-SwaSan-shalu1786crazyfriends007anupm04ambeernsheetalvasahari21sridevi_nsamidsamidjssoodgbhatpreetidhawanpreetymaaneetKasiKasihottyangelvandana73Monikaarorametromasti...RIDDHIMA...shri12priya_ya1408jeyanthi123kamnagupta7arorasurbhiswpnafictRashmi234custodian75sagorika93mishtypiesuni_104annirogcGeetMeetkaramjeetDesire6Mahimaan_SnowFlakes_rsusmitadreams-realitydeep002Hanishadevi-indu-..neelanjanagill123mauaapaponeconpiya27ammu5kabslocksnishamnanehakapoor7ksasiDoracakeramaheshambbihakuhu18AlameluidunnoSonia.KNkeenu_kkmaanmeet1shah10sona-railove2_somamaaneetsangelpriyasree-Gemini-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Lehar-angeldream14Desigirls12sanum23jasika08sanghita0000aparna3011lehrSimran_BDimaagKaKeedataahir004tabby999tamanna1391vrinda22priya_21Madhuri53--Zehnaseeb--_BlackPearl_cookie.khwaishfanDonnaa

Go to top