Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. (Page 32)

sridevi_n IF-Dazzler
sridevi_n
sridevi_n

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
nice update. so maan and geet talked but still geet don't know how maan is and how  his health is. waiting for maan's trip to geet place may be here some part of geets past will come to know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singh24

paponecon IF-Rockerz
paponecon
paponecon

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Shared his heart with whom...great now maan is going to her...she will b so surprised...

singh24

nakh5683 IF-Rockerz
nakh5683
nakh5683

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
lovely update so finally maaneet talked with a bit of hesitation they apologised to eachother both were feeling guilty for their actions maan desperately wanted to meet but geet didn't as she has promised she will never show him her face maan was feeling hurt he said if she didn't come to meet her he will but geet still refused she had a week holiday which maan suggested she can live in with him and dadi but geet refused so maan contacted nattu talked with him and tried to find geets contact as she wouldn't come to him so he and dadi will go to her he had already booked his and dadi and adis tickets just waiting for geets address

singh24

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Hai babbie

how r u?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda22singh24

gbhat IF-Dazzler
gbhat
gbhat

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Awsum part. Can't wait  please update soon

singh24

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
A request dear, please update new thread status in your titles cos I check threads only after seeing new statuses in titles. "new thread link updated" something like this??? I missed 3 updates and dint even know you had updated your stories.

Sorry for the trouble.

-Sanjana!

singh24

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Part 32

I really dont get why Geet even want Maan's help? I mean cant she do her research herself and show Dev that she can give her best? I understand Dev is purposely finding faults in her work so that she gives in to his sick pleasure, but still if she has guts to bring Maan back to life by provoking him then I feel she should work double hard to show Dev that he cant find faults in her work if it is perfect. For how long she is going to endure Dev's pathetic behavior? Its more than 4-5 months now that he is rejecting her work. Cant she stand for herself and complain about him to higher authorities? Why need help of Maan to solve her problem? She is falling weak in my opinion.

Said that, I feel bad for her. She is withdrawn more into her shell. She dont even have friends in her life. Plus the guilt of endangering Maan's life is eating her up. She dint even had the courage to call dadima. It sucks.

Two months has passed and Maan has improved a lot. His life is totally seeing a positive turn. Im happy for him and his family. All are calling the new born as lucky charm which is natural.

I was thinking dadima forgot about Geet, but no she does remember her and it was cos of her only that Maan realized it was Geet who brought his lifeless body to life in her greed. He has missed her a lot in these 2 months and despite of being happy and with family, he wants to see hapiness in Geet's eyes seeing him.

Guess this separation did made them miss each other a lot. Maan's perception about Geet has also changed with the positivity.

Geet is missing Maan too and want to know about his health. She even visited KC but is disappointed seeing no one at home.

Geet's life is seeing only sadness and loneliness then Maan's life is completely changed and is totally in bliss.

Good update. Loved it.

-Sanjana!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda22singh24

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PonochkaDesire6pop77-Gemini-vrinda22

Go to top