MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. - Page 77

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

wow lovely touchy emotional superb update...te way geet and dadi ki bond and they care was lovely,geet giving gifts to my maan'parents they love  for geet making her feel so happy with them was lovely touchy..where ever they is angels sure devils too exist among them..nandhu was very greedy and her restless  thinking abt te property,geet was hurt with nandhu ki words and thought for money and she thinking how some greedy people always behind money was lovely emotional..my maan seeing geet and came to talk with her recollecting they past and how they both fight..me too miss bhamasure and devil dr..i love te update so much yar
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! fantastic update dear...loved it
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chalo geet ko pata toh chala uss nandin k barein mein...insaniyat naam ki koi cheez nehi hai...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much for the lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Edited by love2_soma - 8 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n superb update! well written! Geet gives Ruchi n Yash gifts! they r happy! Ruachi tells Geet to let her shop 4 her! Geet goes 2 see Nandini 2 give her the gift! Nandini talking 2 her mom! Disgusting Nandini! she is worried abt losing the empire! n share with Maan! Geet shocked n hurt with her thnking! Geet leaves! she sits at the pool! she is sad! Maan joins her! they talk! Maan thanks her! Geet says its nt her dng! update soon!
singh24 thumbnail

Hello my dear friends 

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†   want to update on new trd...    

singh24 thumbnail

Hello my dear friends ðŸ¤—

updating   

my dear friends   

soniaforever,  vydehi,  yashvijaysingh,  dpurva,  krishna.,  aaahsapca,  tahmina58,  sumihalil
 Doracake,  ksasi,  namita25,  sukklover,  sweetscorpio,  pop77,  sonarai,  CutieTeju,  

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Bliss

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 42

Part - 43  

It's a common human tendency when ppl face worst then pray for lil mercy nd relief nd when they get some relief they started desiring some more nd then some more ,, d greed never died ,, same was with Khurana now Maan was out from his dark life nd trying to cop-up with new life , though it was not like before but human nature  ,, Maan's parents desired to keep him in KM nd to join office of KC which was quiet big nd progressing , they wr not happy with his stubbornness to live away any more ,, for them everything was finish there ,  but Maan had his own reasons ,, he didn't want to face his known ppl nd their talks here bcoz he knew that in d name of sympathy they refresh d wounds of sufferer.

After spending a day in Delhi Geet,Maan DM nd Adi came back , though Maan's parents wr  sad  on his going away from family but they  wr lil relieved that now Maan started living his life nd trying to manage his broken self ,, if they had waited for more than 2 yrs then they cd wait more ,, things never change in a go.

Maan nd DM started faking anger when she said to go hostel after lunch ,, he glared at her .

DM: beta u have one day leave so stay with us , why hostel ?

Maan: when u r not happy there then why this hurry to go there , r we biting u here ?

Geet rolled her eyes at his remark : u r not biting me , but it doesn't means I make my home here , I have to go there .

DM: it's not necessary , u cn stay outside ,, Maan also lived here .

Maan: yes , leave that hostel nd shift here  if u want my help ?

Geet: i'll come on weekends ,, nd how cn I live here ,,it's,,it's dosn't look nice , I cn't burden u ,, plzz.

Maan: burden ,,, now u r using this word ,, it's not funny ? See DM d devil who preach me nd never left a chance to eat my brain sitting in front of me calling her a burden on us ? Cut this crap Geet .

DM: Geet , u r like my child beta nd if we cn stay at ur home then why cn't u ,, we r only 2 here nd we feel good if u join us ,, Maan too get some company .

Geet: DM it's not d matter of few days ,, nd I don't know i'll carry on or not with this work ? just want to give one more chance to cop-up .

Maan: Geet if u r feeling any prb u cn talk to me ,, research is a long process nd need ur full dedication nd patience ,, in few months u cn't get results ,, there is long way to go .

DM: Geet beta , u consider me as ur DM then why cn't u stay with us ,, we r alone here nd u too r away from family it's better if we stay together nd it's good for me nd Maan too bcoz we get a Dr at home for us to take care .

Geet was in a fix ,, it didn't look nice to stay in KC ,, how cd she ? she was an outsider nd only knew them from few months ,, seeing her in dilemma Maan taunted .

Maan: it was u who wanted to fix ur bed at Adi's place  ,  denied me when I told u to go away nd now I m saying to stay  u r running away to face this Bhasmasur .

Geet nd DM smiled : I m not running , ur Dr devil never scared of u ,, smajhe , but ...

Maan: u nd ur but ... OK , fine come in my study I want to talk about ur work .

Geet nd DM exchanged a look in disbelief ... Maan wanted to talk about her work which cd rewind his past nd cd pained him .

Geet: aamm,, there is nothing to discus Maan , as u say It took time so i'll try to cop-up ,, OK, i'll stay for one more day nd tell me about ur treatment in US ,, what new u experienced there ?

Maan: humm,, i'll tell u , come in my study , DM u take ur meds nd rest ,, I made u tired  with me from many days.

Geet: ji DM , plzz aap rest karo ,, come i'll give u meds ,, if u want a Dr near u then u have to obey that .

DM smiled nd both d ladies went to DM's room ,, Geet handed her meds nd water ,, DM took d meds nd lay down to take some rest ,, it was true that she was travelling nd wondering from last few days , though Geet took all d care but her old body felt tiredness .

Geet come out nd went in Maan's room but he was not there , then she remembered that he was talking about study nd she went there ,, when she entered in room she felt a gush seeing Maan in tears ,, she rooted there .

He was in his study again nd everything related to d room made him nostalgic ,, his past started fleshes in his mind , touching his study table-chair nd lappy he felt burn in eyes nd closed them feeling deep piercing pain in his heart ,, d memories tore his heart ,, how time , his blind trust nd  foolishness ruined everything ,, it was his fault too , why in his anger he lost his control on his mind ? he cd act in diff way to teach them a lesson , but Alas!! He didn't think that at that moment nd put him nd his family in grief for life long . 

Maan left a deep sigh nd thought that It's unbearable to face all these things  around him , so better to give them to Geet ,, there wr many things which she cd use ,, yes he wd give all these to Geet ,, she did a lot for me , bore my anger with smile ,, tried to bring me out from that dark life facing my humiliation ,, cared me , she never made me feel that I m useless nd burden ,, she valued my mind , my knowledge nd ask my help , so I'll give her ,, she deserves this favour as a well wisher of mine nd DM .

Maan was lost in his thoughts with close eyes nd come out in reality when felt a soft touch on his cheeks ,, he opened his blurry eyes nd find Geet there who was wiping his wet cheeks nd then eyes with her thumbs ,, things became clear nd he looked at her ,, she nodded in a NO  with a weak painful smile .

Geet: why u came here when it pained u ? Come we'll sit in corridor .

Maan held her hand : no, it's OK Geet , I m fine .

Geet: u r not ,, don't stressed ur mind , it's not good for u .

Maan: trust me , I m fine Geet.

Geet: u recovered after facing a long tormenting life , I too stressed u in my foolishness , now no more ,, don't think about past which was good nd bad ,, think about ur  today nd future , what u cn get nd what u cn give to others nd to ur family .

Maan: I cn't give anything to any one ,, I have nothing ,, these r some remaining of my dreadful past ,, take these Geet nd use it if u cn ,, these r useless nd painful for me ,, there r many things u cn use , all is yours Geet .

Geet: r u sure u cn help me ?

Maan: I came back here only for u Geet ,, I remember our last fight ,, I'll give u what u asked me that day .

Geet: won't it pain u Maan ? I don't want to put u in that pit again ,, helping me bring u back to ur past  ,, i'll manage , don't trouble urself  for me nd go back to  ur home ,, ur family is more  imp than anything .   

Maan: I want to sent these things away from me ,, take these Geet nd make me free from my past .

Geet: this is cheating Maan , I cn't take ur hard work like this ,,  if u really want to help me then stay with me at every step  nd guide me ,,face ur past Maan with high head nd overcome that ,, show all What is MSK ?  , Maan  I want to ask u one thing nd that will decide that u cn help me or not ?

Geet dragged d chair in front of Maan nd sat there , held his hands in her with concern ,, she looked at him with hope nd he at her with confusion .

Precap ---- Geet asked about Maan's thesis ...

Part - 44

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
miss_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome one Babbie

loved it

but nandini is such a surprising...God

let see what happen next

but wonderful update and well written

take Care 😃
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
how money makes people selfish
geet is hurt hearing nandinis talks
n thinking about it
maan came to get seeing her alone
he Ian right..the same money seemed useless when he was bedridden
me too missing basmasur n devils fights
nice part
ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read the whole story in one go...loved geet and maan...pls continue soon...bad to see nandani so selfish...i want to see maan and geet fighting dev and naintara...i think they stole maans research work and showed it as there...it is because of them maan was lifeless for 2 yrs...pls pm me