MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. - Page 71

Posted: 8 years ago
It's amazing.  Maan and dadi ma stopped at km with geet. Geet was startled seeing their house which was  very big. Geet met with everyone and felt very good but seeing nandini , she felt something weird about her. she was not That much mingle with her. waiting for next dear
nice updt.. every1 stoped at km..geet is aww 2 see km.. good tht every1 is hppy seeing geet but not nandini..hhmm 2 much proud being rich.. precp..curious. .wat geet heard...& wat prob. nandini had with maan.?
Awesome Update

Everyone now reaches Delhi at KM and the other family members are very happy to even see Maan and Geet but seems Nanadini is not really happy , it seems like she does not want Maan to come back home and she has something about her that almost feels as if she is jealous on Geet or wants to humiliate her at any first chance

Hello girls
I m back
Missed u all
Geet visit KM
Nandini is not so good
Continue soon
Maan asked sry to geet
Beautiful hug
N geet thanked him for giving her surprise
Geet took dm n maan for outing
She made them happy n relax too
Maan after a long time enjoyed his fullest
Geets hot talks with his bro
She didnt let them thinkthem as outsiders
Nice part
All back to km n maans fam happy to see geet except nan dini
Geet is surprised to see such a big palace
Dm made her stay with her
So she feel at home 
Nice part
Precap interesting
Except Nandini everyone in the family are so sweet. Hope she does not insult Geet. 

Wow lovely superb update..te way my maan-dad was very touched with geet's gesture and te way she  taking care of they every need was lovely..te way my maan decide to help his geet even thought it hurt him to face his bitter past was lovely emotional..te way dadi asking geet to accompany her to delhi but her hesitation but my maan want her cum was lovely..te way geet was startled to see a palace  and felt guilty thinking she made them to stay with her was lovely..te way all felt happy to see geet,but nandni ki taunt and geet didt get any good vibes abt her lovely..te way nandhu ki face wen yash asked my maan cum to kc,my maan will son became te great msk..now geet with dadi lovely..i love te update so much yar
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago