MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. - Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

ðŸ˜Š OK, so old routine start ...

haan .. aap ka bhi tho chal raha hai old routine 😆
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -padmarao-

Hi Jp n babbie ðŸ¤—🤗

Hello...
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update geet told maan and dadi abt her aunt who is selfish and wants geet to marry some nri so that she will egt her property and her family will move in when geet leaves maan dosent like geet getting married to someone else but geet wont give up she will fihjt and show who she really is she dosent want to go back either maan felt there was some prob in her work but he dosent want to leave her alone he wants to talk to her alone
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update maan hugged geet startling her apologising for his mistake geet also apologised as she was also feeling guilty geet was blaming herself but maan wouldnt have any of it as he dosent think its her fault but she was worried for him which deeply touched him she was an angel sent to brighten his life he agreed to help her as her friend though it will hurt him but he will bear it geet insists he stay here till she is there lets see till when bhasmasur and devil can stay friends
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Babie
Ye status change karke gayab kyun ho jaati ho😆😆
singh24 thumbnail

Hello friends       

updating   

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Bliss

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 39

Part - 40

Next moring was a pleasant morng for all , thought DM nd Maan wr feeling lil odd nd requested Geet to go back hotel but she out rightly denied saying that all wd go after BF nd then visited few btful places ,, she arranged everything for them ,, they had their BF watching d views of nature nd hills from d tarece  ,, d weather was very pleasant nd Geet decided to take  DM  to visit d Gurudwara which was very beautiful nd less crowded then other places .

She called her local friend who was a Dr also nd now practicing in their own nursing home which her mom nd dad  had started ,, Geet kept her SUV there of taking care in her absence ,, she lived lil away from her house nd early in d morning Geet went nd bring that .

After BF all get ready to go hotel  ,, Geet followed them nd then they reached nd changed  in casuals ,, Geet took all in Gurudwara 1st , it was in mid of hills near river  ,, very peaceful nd beautiful place ,, Maan nd DM liked that ,, DM did Ardaas there nd  they all took langer Prasad there ,, then Geet showed them few places ,, at eve all wr back befor sunset bcoz weather became lil rainy ,, Geet forced Maan nd DM to check out from hotel nd  to stay with her ,, How cd Maan reject her wish  when he came here only for her  ,, they shifted to her cottage ,, next  day was booked for Jim Corbett safari ,,, Geet booked d family suit for all to stay at night ,, Adi  nd Maan wr excited ,, they heard a lot about it but never visited ,, maan was feeling very elated nd DM was more happy to see his G Son who was enjoying his life again , though he was on wheel chair but she was happy what they got .

After dinner  DM , Maan nd Geet wr sitting Geet's room nd chatting ,, Geet took out two bags, one for her nd DM nd other for Maan ,, Adi had his small bag ,,  she started  packing for next day outing ,, Adi did for Maan ,, they wr busy in their talks when Geet got a distance call ,, it was her bro , after few formal talk Brij started d main convo,, DM nd Maan we listening their talk ,, they wr amazed that Geet didn't hesitate to talk personal matter in front of them ,, she didn't hide anything taking them outsider  nd talking comfortably in front of them .

Other side: ******************* ...

Geet: Oh ! so u got d news , very fast  bro.

Geet: I give damn ,, she cn't drive my life ,, she is just a relative to me .

Geet: what she told u nd dad , I don't care ,, u decided for ur life nd i'll for mine ,, nobody cn force me  .

Geet : Oh really , don't forget ,it was me who backed u when u had decided to marry with ur GF ,, that time u didn't said that I m behaving immature , now u r calling me immature ,, very funny bro .. good change .

Geet : I m not a kid any more ,, I know what is good for me my future ,, I also saw many faces of life , so don't preach me ,, take care of ur family,  I cn manage my life  alone .

Geet: u nd ur wife  means my Loving  Bhabhi wr in same age of me when u both took  decision to get married nd we supported u then how cn u say that I m wrong if I decide something for me ,, nope .

Geet: it was my respect for her  nd dad that I didn't say anything to her when she used bad words for my mom ,,, listen me carefully bro ( geet raised her voice a lil) if she'll do this again I won't spare her ,, it's Dad who'll listen her crap not me ,, so better u convey my msg to her if she call u again .

Geet: yes ,, they r my guest nd staying with me here ,, they r from very respective family  nd I have a good bond with DM .

Geet: fine , I won't say u ,, it's up to u , to whom u trust ?

Geet: thanks  ,, give my love nd regards to Bhabhi nd sunny.

Geet: GN ,, take care . bye.

She cut d call nd left a deep sigh pressing her eyes tightly nd nodded in disappointment .

DM nd Maan wr watching nd listening her talk quietly ,, they got it was from his bro nd regarding her hot talk with her aunty which they too witnessed last day ,, Maan felt bad that she was facing unpleasant moments alone ,, no body is there to support her ,, deffo her aunty filled her bro's ear ,, he didn't like that but he witnessed that Geet was a very confident nd strong girl ,, she had her mind clear nd spoke straight way with out any fear ,, he was impressed with his bold nd beautiful Dr Devil .

Geet gave a faint smile to DN nd Maan ,, after last day nothing was there to hide from them ,, in fact she had nothing to hide .

Geet: it's time to sleep nd we have to go in d mring ,, I don't want to miss my drive in cool nd calm morning .

Maan: r u fine Geet ?

Geet: yeah ,, I m fine ,, why ,, Oh don't feel bad for this talk ,, I was prepared for this nd more ,, I don't bother  ,, come i'll leave u in ur room .

Maan: no , i'll go , Adi is there ,, u both sleep ,, GN DM , GN Geet.

Geet / DM: GN Maan.

Next morning all got up lil early nd got ready ,, Geet was moving here nd there instructing servants ,, their bags wr in car with few required things nd Geet's med kit ,,Geet was taking all d  med care for DM nd Maan ,,  Geet folded last seat nd adjusted Maan's chair there with bags ,, he sat in front nd Adin d DM in middle seats ,, beautiful  Geet was their driver ,, Maan was enjoying every moments with her ,, she was describing about s local areas while passing through them ,, after an hr drive they  entered in d Jim Corbett NP ,, ppl starting coming there ,, Geet went to office ,, she had online  booking ,, she collect her booking pprs nd then went inside  where they had their hotel in d lap of nature ,, everything was very peaceful nd beautiful ,, DM,Maan nd Adi wr enjoying d warm hospitality by Geet nd praising her .

After check -in in their suit  they took lil refreshment nd came out to get their netted vagon with few more ppl to visit  tiger safari  Geet kept her shoulder bag with her ,, it took 3-4 hr for them to visit vast forest ,, they saw only  a pair of tigers nd then they visited some more area reserved for dears nd elephants ,, they came back in lunch time ,, refreshed ,  took their lunch nd then rested ,, at eve all wr came out there was bonfire in an open area nd ppl with their kids nd family  wr dancing eating nd enjoying there ,, d night was chilled  so Geet advised DM nd Maan to go in nd rest of time they spent together ,, this time was very memorable for Maan ,, he lived his life with peace nd fun after long  nd it was Geet who brought this change in him .

Precap --- all wr back ... geet in KM ...

Part - 41

sorry for mistakes ...

singh24 thumbnail

ðŸ˜Š  Updated ...Pg..107

sorry for late updating .. guests r in my home...

Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice part di ... all are having fun.. maan is impressed by geet hospitality... he is happy to live his life again because of geet...
..good night di ..
.Edited by Monikaarora - 8 years ago
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
normal cool update
Geet brother listen to his aunty and scold geet and told her immature she was also stubborn and stand by herself alone and fighting all odd out of her life.
Maan and Dadi feel sorry for her apart from that phone call their day was quite happy and pleasurable they visited many places including safari.update soon.