Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm n awesome update, well written! Geet reveals abt her bua n Lucky! She also reveals her past! Maan angry n dadi worried! possessive Maan! They stay with geet! update soon
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HUG SUNA HAI...WAITIN TO SEE...BEAUTIFUL HUG..
FINALLY GEET POURED HER HEART..TOLD ABT HER PAST..HER PAIN ..HER LONLINESS..

ND I THINK MAY B NOW ..SHE WILL POUR WAT IS D REAL PROBLEM..

LOVLY PART..
CONT SOON..
ME WIAITN...
WAITOIN...
WIAITN...
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Geet's Aunty wanted to rid of geet so that she can enjoy all the money
And maan wanted to talk to geet about her problem
Continue soon
singh24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukklover

πŸ€— Jappiee to u too... But barbie.. my name is Tama not Tana

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  OK,, bada wala sorry kaan pakad ker..   
  mujhe laga tha ki mai kuch galat hu.. 

so Good Night Tama dear..  
  sweet dreams... 
  nd a big hug too...πŸ€—

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very emotional update

little pain little happiness
-Lehar- thumbnail
nice part
loved it
geet shared her past with dadi and maan
she arranged night dressed for all
maan wanted to talk to geet alone
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.. Superb..

Thanks for updating..

Continue soon...

singh24 thumbnail

Hello my dear friends 

Updating       

My dear friends for visiting my page πŸ€—

soniaforever,  anukutty82,  vydehi,  yashvijaysingh,  krishna.,  aaahsapca,  tahmina58,  tessyrani

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Bliss

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 38

Part - 39

Geet was looking at Maan thinking may be he wanted to ask something ,, Maan  pulled her more close nd gestured her to sit on d edge of bed near him ,, Geet sat looking questioningly at him  but  next moment she startled .

Maan held her in a tight hug gluing to him ,, it was so sudden nd to  make balance Geet held him ,, Maan mumbled .

Maan: Geet ,, I m sorry ,, I hurt u , I m very sorry .

Geet was startled with sudden pull nd it took few sec to get  why he was saying sorry ,, she calm down nd reciprocated d hug .

Geet : no ,, u don't have to say sorry , it was me who was wrong nd that was all my fault Maan ,, I m sorry ,, I m very sorry  for my insane behaviour .

Both wr feeling guilty for hurting each other in their ways ,, but this hug eased their aching hearts , nd gave  a mantel peace ,, both wr holding back their guilt nd pain from many days for hurting each other nd now pouring out their hearts ,, after few sec they parted ,, Geet looked at him saddened with wet eyes .

Geet: I m very much thankful to babaji ,, I was dying in guilt to push ur life in danger bcoz of my insane behaviour ,, that cd be fatel for u Maan ,,, I m sorry.

Maan shut her placing his finger on her lips ,, his heart pained seeing her sad, teary nd blaming herself .

Maan : ssshhh,,, don't blame urself ,, see I m fine, even it was u who brought back my life again ,, I m thankful to u .

Geet: it's ur luck nd God's blessings that u r fine otherwise anything cd be happen ,, from where I bring u back if something happened to u Maan ,, it was only ur brain which was responding nd I put that in danger too.

Maan was deeply touched with her words ,, Gosh!! she was so worried for him like his family ,, how pure her heart nd feelings wr ,,she was fearing of losing him nd living in guilt.

Maan:  G e et  , when God sent u for me then how cd that went wrong ?

Geet: Maan , plzz don't say this ,, I m nothing , it's all ur nd ur family's luck nd God's wish ,, I m too very thankful to babaji who not only save u but me too .

Maan: but for me u r a sunshine ,, u lightened my dark life ,,  thanks Geet .

Geet beamed ,, she was feeling relieved from a burden , seeing him with full of life nd smiling her heart felt peace after months .

Geet: u really gave me shock cum  pleasant surprise ,, I m so happy to see u like this ,, now I cn say .. thanks for coming here nd for this amazing surprise.

Both wr so lost in their emotions nd happiness that they didn't realise that how close they wr nd sharing their hearts.

Maan: Geet , why r not interested to go back ,, is there any prob ?

Geet: I m losing all my interest in work ,, nd after our fight  I felt so bad nd didn't like to saty there.

Maan:  hey  Geet,, plzz don't think that ,, u r  a Doc ,, a person full of positivity who brought back my lost confidance nd filled my life with colors again ,, how cn u lost ur confidance ,, Geet u asked me to help u na ,, I promise i'll help u .

Geet: I  won't it hurt u again ,, u didn't like ...

Maan: i'll only help u nd stay there only for u , otherwise dad wanted me to stay in Delhi.

Geet: u have to listen him ,, he faced a lot ,, not only he but whole family ,, now u have to give them some peace of mind nd happiness ,, u have to stay with ur family Maan.

Maan: nd u ,, u wanted  my brain nd now I m willingly giving u ,, Geet plzz come with me nd let me do something for u , humm ,, as a friend .

Geet smiled: friend ???? big change ,, r u not angry with me now ? won't u hate me again if something from ur past life hurt u in process of helping me .

Maan sighed: it'll hurt  Geet , but ...

Geet: then don't hurt urself any more bcoz of me .

Maan:  r u not happy if want to help u ?

Geet: it's  not like that ,, I want to see that ...

She stopped herself to speak her real desire to see him as old MK Sir in insti , , but changed d words .

I want to see u like before , shouting on me nd showing ur stubborn side ,, I missed that Bhasmasur nd his anger in these months .

Maan looked at her stunned nd then chuckled  ,, no doubt he too missed his stubborn Dr Devil ,, who teased him hell .

Maan: Geet I m very sorry for my bad behaviour .

Geet: bas ,,, no more sorry ,, u did which was quiet possible in that phase of life ,, welcome back in this new life .

Maan: nd I want my this well-wisher with me in this new life ,, will u ?

Geet: think twice ,, u know I m Devil  .

Maan: I m not less than u .

Geet: really ,, don't step back until I have not finished my work .

Maan: Geet I came here for u nd I promise when u want my help i'll be there for u .

Geet smiled : then be ready to make ur life hell with this monster.

Maan: my pleasure ,, u have one day then next day u r going  back with us ,, I won't live u alone here.

Geet: when u  took pain to come  here , then visit this place nd enjoy ,, be my guest for few days Mr Khurana.

Maan: Geet how cn I ..?  I don't feel good to go out  like this.

Geet: leave everything on me ,, we don't visit crowded places , but stay for 2-3 days here ,, I m sure u'll like it .

Maan: OK .

Geet: it's late now ,, have a nice sleep ,, GN.

Maan: GN Geet .

Geet come out  nd Adi saw her going back to her room ,, he entered in d room ,, helped Maan in change nd then both sleep ,, no doubt Maan had a sound sleep ,, there Geet settled in bed quietly bcoz tired DM  already slept ,, Geet covered her properly nd sleep , but there wr many thoughts nd hopes in her mind ,, she was thinking  to back out from her research losing her interest , but Maan's advance for helping her sparked a hope again ,, this step cd bring him back to his lost life ,, it cd create interest in his work ,, Geet didn't want to lose this chance , though she was not sure how he wd  react , but she cd try  , after all it was d matter of his hard work .

Geet slept with a new zeal nd she knew she had to fight again ,, things don't become normal in a day or like she thinks ,, there is a long way to go .

Precap ------ all had a beautiful time ... 

Part - 40

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: singh24

& Res To Be !stπŸ˜‰

Edited>>>

Edited by sukklover - 8 years ago