Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. - Page 30

miss_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: singh24

my dear friends 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: singh24

my dear friends 

patikaddi76 thumbnail
waitinggg for the next update eagerly
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sukklover

.. Birbie,Lakshu,valli,reshmi...

Hai dear
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yaar which update u want first
Imm thinking to start typing from tomorrow😃
singh24 thumbnail

Hello friends   

Updating      

Thank U  so much friends for liking nd
       commenting  

rampinti,  nat10geet_v81,  maet,  sravanthi93,  kash53,  jooo,  shafee

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Bliss

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 35

Part - 36

The journey was long ,, it was  eve when they reached Pantnagar nd then to their hotel ,, Maan was worried for DM's health too bcoz it was a tiring day for her ,, he knew that he was going to get a good scold from Geet for DM ,, she was very caring for DM nd this thought brought a smile on his lips ,, he was awed that how every thought related to Geet elated him ,, her ingress in his life brought a changed .. No ,  he cd say a new life for him  ,, d life which was weltering in pains nd grieves .

After check-in nd taking lil rest  they took d suv arranged by hotel nd started to their destination ... Geet's home .

It  was indeed a beautiful  house ,, d place was surrounded with high hills ,, they liked d place , cold, quiet nd peaceful though coz of winter greenry was less but it was btful nd less crowded .

Driver stopped at d gate nd check d add then entered in d opened gate ,, they find one more car parked there ,, all came out ,, Adi settled Maan in his chair nd they entered d foyer but few voices made them to stay there ,, they recognized Geet's voice ,,  Maan nd DM exchange a look ,, they knew that Geet was alone then who r here nd with whom Geet was arguing ? DM gestured to stay there nd to wait ,, d arguments was showing that they wr talking on some personal matter ,, there wr few more voices of a woman nd a man along with Geet.

Woman: Geet , we r not ur enemy , why don't u trust us ?

Geet: nd why sd I ? which u showed last time that was enough for me ,, I don't want anybody's enterference in my life .

Man: maa this freedom nd money spoiled her ,, she forgot all relations ,, don't forget Geet ,, there wr only we who came to help u otherwise who was with u that time not even ur bro nd dad .

Geet: I know  u wr there but u nd ur maa , my dear Buaji  wanted to encash that help .

W: I m also d daughter of handa's nd it's only we who r taking care of all in bhai's absense .

Geet: for ur benefits ,, don't forget what u r getting in doing this ? that was between u nd dad ,, I m not interesting in that , but don't think about me nd try to play .

W: 1st ur bro  ruined family repo marring out of cast nd u want too , u have to marry there where we nd ur dad want .

Geet: in ur dreams ,, now don't start it again ,, I told u nd Dad clearly last time , so don't drag this topic again .

Man: maa see her audacity ,, I told u she is following brij . mamji don't live here nd now she is a free bird to ruined family respect ,, why she is living here alone?

W: it's all bcoz of their mother ,, she spoiled d children at d name of high education ,, huhhh ,, my bhai is working day nd nyt nd these r enjoying life ,, Geet let d bhai come this time ,, i'll cut ur wings ,, don't know what she is doing away from all at d name of education .

Geet angrily: not a single word against my mom ,, nd will see how u'll cut my wings ,, this is my life  nd i'll decide not any selfish person like u ,, now move from here nd come when ur loving bro'll  arrive ,, he'll listen ur crap  not me ,, nd remember one thing don't try to bring anybody here ,, i'll throw them out from my home ,, now leave ,, u ruined my many hrs  .

Man: u r insulting us Geet , don't forget we r belong to this family .

Geet: u belong to my dad not me ,, u  nd  ur mother's last behaviour proved that how faithful nd caring  u  r for us  , u have ur own family nd think about that not me ,, I m capable to manage my life.

Man: come maa she don't listen ,, i'll talk to Mamaji .

Geet: sure ,, now leave plzz.

W: u need a good lesion  girl ,, just wait  ,, let d mohinder come .

Geet: fine .

W: come lucky  ,, this girl is spoiled nd need a tight noose , i'll talk to ur mamaji.

Geet: don't think so in ur dreams my dear buaji  ,,, I m Geet singh nd have my ways.

W&M: let's  see.

Both d person come out annoyed but startled  when they saw  few ppl in foyer ,, they scaned them with hard looks nd  came close  ,, Maan didn't like that look ,, these ppls hard nd  threatening talk with Geet already  irritated him ,, he gussed that  both wr Geet's relatives nd trying to dominating her bcoz she was alone here.

Man: who r u ?

Maan: we r here to meet Geet .

W: but why ? we didn't see u before .

D woman looked at Maan who was on wheelchair nd DM , whose grace was mocking her , though d lady or Geet's aunty was well built lady nd looking fashionable but  d expressions of her face nd eyes wr showing her cunningness nd d young boy was looking a sample piece who was showing off his body in tight t-shirt nd loose low-waist jeans ... a complete street boy look which annoyed Maan more .

DM: Geet knew us nd we r from Delhi  ,, u ?

W: I m her aunty ,, why r u here ?

DM nd Maan felt insulted whth d way she was asking , but kept mum bcoz now listening their talk they understood that they wr not nice ppl nd Geet too  didn't like them ,, DM folded her hands nd wished politly.

DM:  namasty ,, I told u that we r here to meet Geet .

W (roughly) : namasty  ,, don't  ...

There Geet heard some voices outside nd find them known  ,, curiously she came out to see nd got a shock when she saw DM nd Adi  there  talking to her aunty ,, she didn't saw Maan who was  not visible to her ,, lucky nd her aunty 's back wr facing her nd  hide Maan .

Geet gasped in shock : D aaaddiii Mmaaa ,, u    h e r e  !!!!

All looked at her ,, DM gave a loving smile to her nd her aunty frowned looking at her over her sholder ,, Geet slowly nearer them avoiding aunty nd lucky ,, her eyes still was at DM in disbelief .

Geet: OMG!!!!  DM ,, how  cn  u be here  ? I talked to u ystrdy nd who gave u my address .. I think I m  hallucinating  ,, r u really here ?

Geet was looking at her with wide eyes nd opened mouth ,, DM smiled nd nd placed her hand on her cheek ,, then Geet  shuddered nd realized that they wr really there .

DM :  yes we r beta.

Geet : OMG!!  But ..

Then her look went to Adi   nd then she lowered her eyes nd saw a smiling  Maan  on chair ,, she was froze at her place in shock .

All wr looking at her some with a smile nd 2  annoyed ,, Geet's aunty nd lucky wr annoyed  looking Geet this much surprized nd happy for unknown ppl  .

Maan with a smile : hi  Doc ,, I told u  nd see  ,  we r  here .

But Geet was looking at this smiling nd  charming Maan ,, who was  well dressed talking her with a breathtaking  smile ,, Geet was shocked , surprised nd excited seeing them there at her home .

Maan: do u receive ur guests like this Geet ,, keeping them waiting outside in cold ?

DM: Maan .

Geet fumbled : s s  s o r r y ,   I  m sorry ,, come  ,, DM come inside .

Aunty: who r these ppl Geet ?

Then Geet came in real sense ,, she looked at her Aunty nd Lucky nd ask in hard tone.

Geet: u r still here ? nd yes these r my guests nd I knew them well  ,, DM , adi come in plzz ( then to lucky)

Lucky ji I think u  wr going to ur home ,, plzz .

Aunty: we r going , I m seeing how u r ignoring ur close ones nd welcoming outsiders .

Geet: if u have got enough , then leave ,, I have to attend my guests ,, Adi let's bring Maan inside ,, its cold here ,, DM why didn't u informe me ? when u reached here ? nd  nd who gave u my address ,, I m shocked nd ,, u u  Maan OMG!! U r looking perfectly fine .

She hugged DM nd then starting popping Q after Q in her excitement while going inside ,, her aunty stormed from there holding lucky's arm in anger , but Geet didn't gave a look to them ,, DM nd Maan felt odd but they cdn't react ,, Geet brought them in living hall nd shut d door ,, took d intercom nd called at gate .

Geet: bahadur , shut d gate properly nd don't open  that again without asking me ,, OK.

Then Geet made DM sat on comfy sofa nd gestured Adi to sit ,, Maan brought his chair next to  DM ,, Geet went in side nd instructed to servant nd then joined them ,, she sat near DM nd held her hands in her  ,, she was still surprised .

Geet: DM it's unbelievable for me that u r here ,, how ? Oh  ,, I got it ,, (she looked at Maan with fake anger ) it's deffo u na , ek number ke jiddi ho , sudhroge nahi .

Maan smiled nd nodded in a NO  .

Precap --- all wr awed at Geet's simplicity nd care ... 

Part - 37

sorry for mistakes nd lots of love to all

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
sukklover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrinda22

Yaar which update u want first

Imm thinking to start typing from tomorrow😃

valli Humrahi 1st  
sukklover thumbnail