Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awsum part. Can't wait  please update soon
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A request dear, please update new thread status in your titles cos I check threads only after seeing new statuses in titles. "new thread link updated" something like this??? I missed 3 updates and dint even know you had updated your stories.

Sorry for the trouble.

-Sanjana!
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Part 32

I really dont get why Geet even want Maan's help? I mean cant she do her research herself and show Dev that she can give her best? I understand Dev is purposely finding faults in her work so that she gives in to his sick pleasure, but still if she has guts to bring Maan back to life by provoking him then I feel she should work double hard to show Dev that he cant find faults in her work if it is perfect. For how long she is going to endure Dev's pathetic behavior? Its more than 4-5 months now that he is rejecting her work. Cant she stand for herself and complain about him to higher authorities? Why need help of Maan to solve her problem? She is falling weak in my opinion.

Said that, I feel bad for her. She is withdrawn more into her shell. She dont even have friends in her life. Plus the guilt of endangering Maan's life is eating her up. She dint even had the courage to call dadima. It sucks.

Two months has passed and Maan has improved a lot. His life is totally seeing a positive turn. Im happy for him and his family. All are calling the new born as lucky charm which is natural.

I was thinking dadima forgot about Geet, but no she does remember her and it was cos of her only that Maan realized it was Geet who brought his lifeless body to life in her greed. He has missed her a lot in these 2 months and despite of being happy and with family, he wants to see hapiness in Geet's eyes seeing him.

Guess this separation did made them miss each other a lot. Maan's perception about Geet has also changed with the positivity.

Geet is missing Maan too and want to know about his health. She even visited KC but is disappointed seeing no one at home.

Geet's life is seeing only sadness and loneliness then Maan's life is completely changed and is totally in bliss.

Good update. Loved it.

-Sanjana!
singh24 thumbnail

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Part 33

So Maan did not want to stay back in Delhi cos he wanted to meet Geet. All were sad except Nandini. So she doesnt like Maan or she is greedy about the money and position her husband had in family n business behind Maan?

Maan was quite firm in his decision and so as always his family agreed.

Coming back to KC he went to his study and naturally felt nostalgic and emotional. He found Geet's letter which made him sad as she said she wont show her face to him again.

As I had said, humans are really selfish. But then that is what make all of us humans. No one is perfect. Maan first blamed God for his lifeless condition then hated Geet for her interference in his life forcefully. But now he is ready to help her since his perception changed and he is finally taking his life a lot positively.

Dadima called Geet after coming to know that she visited them on Maan's request. She is surprised to see the change in her grandson for Geet.

Maan is eager to talk to her whereas Geet wants to know about his health. But dadima was enjoying both of their restlessness and eagerness.

Part 34

So finally they talked. Both apologized for their respective behavior towards each other. Maan asked her to come to meet him when she asked about his health. He even told her that she can stay in his cottage for a week when she is alone in her house. Wow. The guy who hated to see her face and presence in KC n around him anywhere, is now requesting her to stay in his house.

Geet refused sticking to her decision that she wont be coming in front of him like she promised.

But Maan has other plans and has decided to visit Geet as he cant wait for a week. He is really eager to see her and her reaction on seeing the improvement in his health.

Maan's behavior towards Geet is totally opposite now.

Precap looks good.

-Sanjana!
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

Hai babbie

how r u?

hi lakshu
how r u
im in love with this edit
superb
singh24 thumbnail

Hello friends  
        Updating     

my dear friends

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Bliss

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 34

Part - 35

All wr at d dinning table even Adi too take his dinner with them ,, seeing Adi's service nd care for him Maan nd DM  started treated him as family member ,, he became  right hand of Maan ,, Adi was a very humble, caring  nd clear heart person , after coming back from US  Adi too said that if Maan sir allow he wanted to live with him ,, Maan need a helper for him so he fixed Adi  nd told him to call his mother nd sis here if he wants .

DM nd Adi witnessed a soft smile on Maan's face ,, they never saw him in this pleasant mood , DM cd guess that may be he talked to Geet nd she deffo response +ive that's why he is feeling good .

DM: Maan what happened ,, u r looking in good mood ,, it seems Geet talk to u nicely ,, humm?

Maan sighed with a smile : don't u know her ? she is very stubborn .

DM: means ,, what happened ? did u argue with her again Maan ?

Maan: that becomes a part of life now .. so chill .

DM nd Adi looked at her surprized ,, he was talking so casualy .

Maan: DM she was alone there nd I told her to come back here but as u know she refused nd said that she'll come after a week ,, after a week DM !!!

DM: Maan she is in her home nd on leave ,, why r u forcing her ,, she is coming na after a week .

Maan: she is all  alone there.. why  ? cn't she live here with us for few days .

DM nd Adi was getting shock after shock ,, Maan was  forcing her to live here in KC ... Strenge !!! No..    9th wonder ,, both wr staring at Maan  ,, seeing them quiet Maan gestured  with his eyes ... What ?

DM: u told  her to live  here  with us !! I cn't believe this .( Adi passed a smile )

Maan: one more surprize for both of u .

DM: nd what is that ?

Maan:  we all 3 r going to Nainital TM afternoon ,,  both of u pack  ur bags for 2-3 days .

DM nd Adi: nainital !! but why ?

Maan gave a sheepish smile : to meet Geet .

DM &Adi: what ???  Maan ... sir .

Maan: yes ,, what more I cd do when she was not coming .

DM : Maan r u crazy ? why u r so eager to meet her now ?

Maan: I cn't tell u DM nd u won't understand too ,, plzz come with me nd  take it as an outing .

DM: Maan I m not getting u  ,, she is coming after a week nd i'll bring her here , why ...

Maan: DM plzz . I m waiting from last 2 nd half months ,, I have to meet her .

DM sighed nd Adi nodded his head helplessly ,, they knew if he decided then he deffo  go , so better to pack bags for them .

DM : inform Yash too that we r going there ,, OK.

Maan: yes ,, nd Adi TM bring a new mobile phone nd card for me .

Adi: fine sir.

Though DM was  shocked  with  Maan' s behaviour but somewhere she was happy that he was starting to live a normal life nd started mingling with ppl ,, she thought there must be something if he was desperate to meet Geet ,, let's see .

Maan  told adi to take out print out of tickets nd booking replies from MMT ,,,  then  DM came in Maan's room to pack his bag too  ,, his excitement  was increasing  DM curiosity .

While packing his bag DM asked : Maan ,, why ur opinion changed about Geet ,, u didn't like her .

Maan's face saddened , he held her hand in his nd kissed them : DM in my miseries nd dismay I hurt all ,a lot  ,, I .. ..

DM: no beta ,, u didn't do anything knowingly ,, u wr suffering beta ,, we cn understand ur mental state ,, don't feel bad beta . d time was very tough for all .

Maan: DM do u feel nd saw that it was Geet who never show any sympathy for me nd faced my anger with a smile ,, I don't know u realized or not but now I feel nd get that she always try to provoke me ,, she challenged me ,, she ignite my anger nd she teased me always ,, she very well knew  that I didn't like her presence nd she blackmailed me to eat food nd meds  to keep her away from me ,, u remember ..?

DM nodded with wet eyes nd soft smile ,, she knew Geet wd give him equal attitude.

Maan: DM ,  we all know that it is God'd miracle  in my recovery but it was Geet too who brought me out from my depression nd provoked me ,, her ways wr diff but she wanted me to live , to fight nd to face d present with courage ,, she treated me a living person not a veg nd useless,, there wr many things i realized nd want to thank her.

DM cd understood his inner turmoil ,, he faced a hell life nd any  small support for his well being count big for him ,, it is d matter of heart nd if he was thinking like this for Geet then no one cd change his mind  ,, she caressed his cheek lovingly , pecked his forehead nd  got up to go  ,, wishing him GN ,, he wished her back ,, his smile matters to DM  nothing else ,,she got back her G Son back nd that was big for her ,, everything was set to go .

The night was big for Maan  again ,, he didn't know when he forgot his nightmare long back nd Geet's face started floating in his eyes ,, though he remembered every talk , teasing nd fight with  her but her last look hurt him more ,, her red cheek nd bled lips pained his heart .

Next day he informed his dad who was also very shocked nd asked why he was going there but he twisted d things nd told that he wanted to visit that  beautiful place nd Geet was also there so nothing to worry  ,, Yash  didn't overreact nd he was relaxed that DM nd Adi was with her ,, he gave few instructions to take care of him nd  to inform him time to time  ,,, Adi brought a new phone for him from mrkt nd then  they started for Airport ,, he was waiting for Nattu's call eagerly nd he was in airport when Natrajan called him on DM's phone .

Nattu: hello sir .

Maan:  nattu anna ,  do u get d add ?

Nattu:  yes sir ,, but it was tough ,, d clerk was not coming in trap ,, I bribed him sir .

Maan: Oh,, any way   ,, u got  that ,, I'll give u double of that ,, don't worry .

Nattu: no sir it's not like that ,, I cn do anything for u ,,  I m masgng u d add sir  .

Maan: ok ,, thanks a lot nd one more thing anna .

Nattu: what sir .

Maan: don't talk to anyone regarding me  ,, OK . don't take my name there .

Nattu: ok sir as u say, ,but  meet me once.

Maan: sure  ,, i'll call u when I reach there.

Nattu: OK sir thanks .

Maan: thanks to u nattu anna ,,, bye.

Maan cut d call with a satisfactory smile ,, after few sec there was a msg nd it was Geet's  residential add.

When Maan boarded in plane there was a winning smile on his face ,, he was  dying to see d  expressions of Geet after seeing him there in front of her .

Precap ---- shock OR surprise for Geet ... 

Part - 36

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

ðŸ˜ƒ  Updated ... Pg...40

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
nice update
waiting for next update