Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. - Page 23

cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice part.
Maan is all set ready to surprise geet.
Eager to see geet's reaction finding him at her door step.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update.. Maneet talk.. eee.. I was so excited to se their meeting now.. it's really gonna be awkward.. lil bit.. but still .. Geet was continuously saying sorry for her behavior.. n here Maan too feeling guilty for his behavior with her.. but achanak se.. he wanna to meet her so desperately? what's the reason babbie di so suddenly Maan is going to her place.. is it so he will get to know abt her family how her family behaved with her after her mother's desmise..?  In a way it will be good.. I like Geet here much.. she is so strong girl.. 
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb update...
Loved their phone conversation...
lookinggg forward their meeting now...
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update... maan  spoke with geet .. both are feeling sorry for what they have done... maan wants to meet her immediately.. hope with the help of nattu anna maan will be able to meet her
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely superb emotional update..te way my maaneet talking and both are in guilty was lovely..te way my maan asking sory and his zid to meet her but get too not less adamant but atleast accept to meet him  next week, mbut my maan was so desparate to meet her was lovely..geet ki restless and guilty to know how my maan was lovely emotional..so my msk is in action, tis is msk who know to get anything, opps te way he call nattu and ask for geet's address, my msk know where and to whom to knock to gather information, and wen it cums to his geet he is superman..now geet will meet his bhamashur..i love te update so much yar
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

my dear friends

sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update. so maan and geet talked but still geet don't know how maan is and how  his health is. waiting for maan's trip to geet place may be here some part of geets past will come to know.
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Shared his heart with whom...great now maan is going to her...she will b so surprised...
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update so finally maaneet talked with a bit of hesitation they apologised to eachother both were feeling guilty for their actions maan desperately wanted to meet but geet didn't as she has promised she will never show him her face maan was feeling hurt he said if she didn't come to meet her he will but geet still refused she had a week holiday which maan suggested she can live in with him and dadi but geet refused so maan contacted nattu talked with him and tried to find geets contact as she wouldn't come to him so he and dadi will go to her he had already booked his and dadi and adis tickets just waiting for geets address
-lakshmi- thumbnail

Hai babbie

how r u?