MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago
part 32 ...

Awesome... Interesting...

Thanks for updating...

Wow maan improved so much...
part 33 ...

Awesome... Loved it ...

Thanks for updating...

Continue soon...

Finally he is back...

friends  ðŸ¤—             Updating   

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago

The Bliss

( For Banner credit goes to my dear  Priya )

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 33

Part - 34

There Geet was also in same condition though she wanted to know about him but she was feeling nervous ,, he never talk to her normally nd didn't know what he wd  say ? wd he become angry on her for that incident ? she closed her eyes feeling  guilty nd d flashes of that day started haunting her mind  ,, she was quietly waiting for his words .

Both wr restless nd wanted to speak but hesitating ,, DM was observing Maan nd sensed  his hesitation nd d reason ...  his bad behaviour towards her .

She shook her head nd left d place to short out this prob of his own  but patted his sholder to boost him ,, it was he who  was eager to meet her nd to talk her .

After leaving DM  Maan garnered himself nd spoke  meekly with closing his eyes compose him but there was a smile on his lips .

Maan: hi   G e e t .

There Geet heard his voice after that day nd her heart skipped a beat ,, she chewed her lower lip nervously nd replied.

Geet: hi ,, how r u ?

Maan sighed : I m fine  ,, nd u ?

Geet:  I  I m  very  sorry  for my insane behaviour ...

Maan:  G e e t .. plzz don't say sorry  ,, in fact   I wanted to say sorry to u but not  having courage ,, I m sorry for that day Geet .

Geet: no  plzz  ,, it was all my fault ,, I put ur life in danger in my foolishness ,, I ...

Maan:  u wr not at fault Geet ,, don't blame u .

Geet: why not Maan ,, that cd be fatal for u ,, I m sorry  nd tell me plzz  how r u?

Maan: u have to see urself ,,  I want to meet u ,,, where r u ?

Geet: in my home ,, Pantnagar .

Maan: why ,, when r u coming ?

Geet: festive leaves  ,, why do want to meet me ?

Maan: that i'll tell u after meeting u ?

Geet: I m not coming to meet u .

Maan:  what ,, but why Geet ?

Geet: sorry .

Maan: I know u r angry with me ,, u have to Geet ,, I   hurt u , but I want to meet u ,, when r u coming here?

Geet: I won't meet u Maan ,, u forgot but not me  ,, 1st I did a  big mistake that day nd 2nd I told u that when u throw me out , I won't show u my face , nd u did that .

Maan sighed feeling hurt : I m sorry Geet ,, plzz meet me ,, I m waiting from last 2 months when I meet u ,, I don't want to listen anything . tell me when r u coming or I m coming there .

Geet: after a week .

Maan: what ,, after a week ,, so long .

Geet: u didn't reply , how r u ?

Maan: not like this Geet ,, i'll tell u when we meet ,, Geet is ur family there ?

Geet: no , my family is scattered in diff places ,, I m alone here .

Maan:  then why r u there ,, come here , u cn stay with us in these leaves  .

Geet: no Maan .

Maan: why ,, plzz if u r not coming then I m coming there ,, tell me ur address .

Geet: what ? r u crazy Maan ,, stop this .

Maan: yes OR no ,,

Geet: what ?

Maan:  u r coming,  if not then address .

Geet: Maan plzz , don't force me .

Maan: OK then will use my ways to find out ur address nd see u after 2 days at ur home .

Geet: what ?? no way ,, Maan stop  all this ,, u r troubling u nd DM ,, plzz think about her ,, u won't do anything ,, i'll try to meet after a week .

Maan: I cn't wait so long .

Geet: u have to ,, plzz don't trouble u nd  DM nd stop this craziness to visit here ,, bye nd take care .

Geet cut d call when he didn't agree ,, she didn't know how was he ,, DM nd Maan both kept silent on this Q  which made her restless ,,  she became more eager to know about him nd desires to see him once to assured her heart that he is fine ,, though his talks nd behaviour was telling her that he is fine ,, as DM said that they went US for his treatment for 2 months but she was clueless  about what had happened after that day ,, did he get his baody movement back ?

This thought sent many ripples in Geet Body , nd  increased her curiosity to see him  , but  to fulfil her this desire she had to wait for few days  .

Geet was in her home ,, she  mailed his dad about her visit who was sailing somewhere in europe ,, he gen sails between N/S America ,  G Land , iceland, europion countries nd Africa ( in Atlantic ocean)  ,, it was d time of Christmas nd new yr so tough time for leaves ,, Geet was alone in her home ,, there was her servant family who lived in there to look after d big home ,, though there was her Bua(aunty ) too in same city who called her to stay with her family but Geet didn't have a comfort lavel with her so refused , nd this thing irriated her Bua more ,, Geet never bothered her bcoz she knew her Bua's sellfish nature nd for that she had arguments with his Dad's too who listens his  elder sis .

There Maan knew her stubbornness nd after talking to her he became more eager  to  meet her ,, he thought for sometime nd then  called Adi to take him inside ,, Maan went in his study ns started searching something in his table drawers nd soon beamed when got that ,, it was his planner in which he had some imp info nd nunbers secured ,, he searched Natrajan's Ph number nd dialled him ,, first Nattu didn't get who was calling him but when Maan told his name he was thrilled ,, asked about him nd his health nd many more QS ,, Maan patiently replied him with a smile ,, Maan knew Nattu respect him nd care for him ,, then Nattu said that  there was a Dr Geet  came  nd talked about him ,, Maan knew that nd he said that he knew Dr Geet nd want a favour from him regarding her .

Nattu: sir ,, anything for u ,, just tell me what do u want ?

Maan: Nattu Anna ,, cn u find out Dr Geet's address from her records , she is not here nd I want that anyhow.

Nattu: u cn ask her Sir ?

Maan: do what I said .TM I want her Address ,, call me at this number when u got ,, understood .

Nattu: yes sir ,, how cn I deny u .,, sir I want to meet u .

Maan: OK, I m here nd u cn come to meet me but after a week ,, 1st give me Dr Geet's address ,, OK.

Nattu: Ok sir ,, ho jayega ,, thanku sir for remembering me nd calling  me ,, I really missed u a lot.

Maan: I  missed u  too Nattu Anna  ,,bye nd call me as soon as u got d add.

Nattu: fine sir ,,bye.

With a smile Maan cut d call nd mumbled ... Geet very soon ur Bhasmasur will be there .

He opened his laptop ,, booked 3 tickets for Delhi nd a travel package from make my trip from Delhi to pantnagar by air (there r many options) ,, his part had done nd now Nattu's work was remaining , but Maan was sure that he wd do that ,, with a winning smile he came out in dinning hall to take his dinner nd to inform DM nd Adi about d upcoming prog which wd be deffo a surprise for them.

Precap ------ Maan shared his heart ...

Part - 35

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
Beautiful update
maaneet caring towards each other 😃
maan want to meet geet soon 😆
the bhasmasur is back 😉
waiting for maaneet meeting 😳 Edited by --mittu-- - 8 years ago
Hello Babie