Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

congratzz for te new thread yar
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

part - 32

wow lovely emotional superb update..te way geet back to her life but with guilty and remorse thinking she hurt a soul in her selfishness was lovely emotional..te way her life was horrible coz 0f tat b**** dev but she bearaing everything to win her goal was lovely..other side my maan was taken to usa  for treatment and now he can do his basic things was lovely..opps geet missed dadi  and they too..but my maan ki restless ,missing some thing without knowing he is missing his devil dr..te way my maan remembering his geet and her way of approach to him irritating him but now he know why she did all tis..his yearning to meet her was lovely emotional superb..opps geet to her place , wen my maaneet meet..i love te update so much yar
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super awesome part..
firstly congo on new thread...Di...

so maan has recovered to some extent and now his eyes is searching her..he knows dat it was her words her act which brought d desired result ...
he wants to see.. her ...know how she would react seeing him...

nd on other hand...
geet is so guilty
dekha jaye toh she is so lonly..sab hoke b koi nahi hai uska...
feel bad for her...
but cant wait to see...maan in action nd
cant wait to see...happiness in geet ka face watchin maan..reccovered...

lovly emotional part..
me wiaitn for next...part..
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both are missing each other
Hope they will meet soon
Continue soon dear
-Lehar- thumbnail
superb part
geet feeling miserable at her own behaviour with maan she is in guilty she tried to contact adi and dadi but couldn't reach them because they were in us and changed thier numbers..maan's health started improving he can move his upper body he is now using wheel chair all khurana members were happy seeing his improving health maan also feeling happy
nandini mom giving credit to nandini's baby behind maan's improvment but maan knew because of whom he is like this today he wants to see happiness on her face seeing him improving he wants to talk with her but couldn't he is thinking why she is not coming to meet him ...
that dev showing his nature giving less score to geet she knew why he is doing that but she is keeping cool and calm...
nice precap
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update geet was cursing herself for her research she risk his life she cant be that selfish she will do her research but without maans help she didn't want burden his brain so she concentrated on her work she wanted to call dadi and ask abt maan but her guilt stopped her maan went to us for his treatment everyone was excited for maan geet didn't know of maan going to us maan went to delhi when he came back he was visited by many relatives he was on wheelchair which he operate on his own everyone was praising nandinis kid as being lucky but maan was missing geet he was feeling guilty of his deed he wanted to apologise to her maan remembered geet was never sympathetic towards him he remembered how she would call him bhasmasur he missed her terribly and wanted to talk to her he wanted to see her happy face when she sees him he thought she was angry with him that's why she didn't come to meet him whereas geet wanted to see him see how he was doing and she was frustrated with dev as she has a pretty good idea what he wants although geet didn't went to see maan but he has gone to delhi
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice part.. maan health improved a lot .. waiting for next
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n splendid update! Maaneet missing each other! Geet is sad! Maan wants 2 apologise! update soon, well written
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme update
both missing eachother..