Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

It is acceptable if a man did it, but it is not if a woman (Page 5)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I don't enjoy too much candy floss romance either and Ishveer are definitely not meant to be a happy couple so I'm fine with the conflict as long as they don't go to an unforgivable extent.

CVs want reactions and that's what they're getting. Mission accomplished.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawramint2Kamala05

Rad75 Goldie
Rad75
Rad75

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
"she did hear from RV that she is still his wife"

But the same Ishani saw in TV channels RV praising his wife, Ritika for his success.. On one side, RV praises and behaves like a husband in front of everyone.. and on the other side, he expects Ishani to be back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitabaran..Singularity..Kamala05--Sanchu--

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I think the forum has been quite consistent in bashing both whenever they have been illogical.. which has been quite a many times !!

Both are at fault here and we bash both of them, to be fair !
Ishani was squarely bashed for her stupidity in first leap track, then KC day when she went ahead to Chirag.. RV was more than bashed during hate track and recently when he could not make out Nirupa as Ishani.. just to give few examples..

What Ishani is doing right now is more than dumb.. She is making Shikhar a bakra for moving away from RV... This is worse than RV doing fake marriage with Ri.. at least he did it for Ri and her kid's sake.. bcos he knew Ishani was going to be hanged.. not that it justifies it but at least it was not as stupid as Ishani..

If she wanted to move on, she could have just left town without telling anyone.. simple..

As we have said earlier too, CVs make each of the lead stupid in each track as per convenience, now in this track, both have been made stupid !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..HarshaMawramint2tellmeShadikaIshVeer

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I don't enjoy too much candy floss romance either and Ishveer are definitely not meant to be a happy couple so I'm fine with the conflict as long as they don't go to an unforgivable extent.

CVs want reactions and that's what they're getting. Mission accomplished.

Ditto , I don't want a week full of cheesy romance , I prefer love hate , love jealousy track , that's is the only positive thing I see in Ishkar relationship. The fondness of Shikar will make RV jealous and crazy and it will hopefully result in a interesting track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

I think the forum has been quite consistent in bashing both whenever they have been illogical.. which has been quite a many times !!

Both are at fault here and we bash both of them, to be fair !
Ishani was squarely bashed for her stupidity in first leap track, then KC day when she went ahead to Chirag.. RV was more than bashed during hate track and recently when he could not make out Nirupa as Ishani.. just to give few examples..

What Ishani is doing right now is more than dumb.. She is making Shikhar a bakra for moving away from RV... This is worse than RV doing fake marriage with Ri.. at least he did it for Ri and her kid's sake.. bcos he knew Ishani was going to be hanged.. not that it justifies it but at least it was not as stupid as Ishani..

If she wanted to move on, she could have just left town without telling anyone.. simple..

As we have said earlier too, CVs make each of the lead stupid in each track as per convenience, now in this track, both have been made stupid !!

I agree this forum is a group of sane members who rarely indulge in illogical bashing . I am fine with criticizing Ishani for being stupid, for giving hope for Shikar but I cannot understand why should we  bash Ishani for happily decorating Shikar's house   . She was crying for last 7 to 8 months for hurting RV , for sacrificing her love , now she is in a misconception that RV hates her for insulting his love , she believes that it will help RV to lead a happy life with Ritika. What is the use in crying buckets and consequently makes others upset.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
first of all this is so not about man vs woman. it is utter stupidity of ishaani which has landed everyone in this mess esp RV. so far ishkar are concerned, if ishaani is stupid enough (again) to believe that RV can love ritika the same way he loves her, she is the dumbest character i have ever seen. if she cant understand one simple thing that a marriage sustains on love and trust and if either of them is not present, that relationship has no future, she does not understand relationships at all. if not for RV do it is for shikhar atleast coz he another person after RV who is going to hurt the most in this entire drama of ishaani. if she cant take decisions by listening to her heart and would rather listen to other people's nonsense, she is a weak person. so right now does not matter if ishaani is staying with a man or woman, all that matters is how much pain she has caused. instead of crying all the time she should have corrected her mistakes and blunders by finding out the truth behind the murder of chiraag but no she decided to give up by her stupid sacrifice. 

Edited by john909 - 12 May 2015 at 6:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSMahi_ve

Go to top