Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

It is acceptable if a man did it, but it is not if a woman (Page 3)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Dekho again ur going wrong way... yaha yeh baat k kis ny kitna bash kiya RV ko ya IShani ko is nt the point... the simple my point atleast here is why ishani is wrong rite now...

may its because i can seee this all as third party ... i m seeing it as non internet audience who knows nthing abt ritika murderer or more...

i had followed this show in start ishani' s father was one of my favt... n on n off i have catch this show... yt i completely left the show whn even after wedding ridiculous track was going on

The title clearly says that it's acceptable if a man does it but not a woman. The man being RV and the woman being Ishani and that's what I'm responding to especially because I've seen how nigh RV has been bashed for his actions. It's unfair to say that fans have let him go easily for his past stupidity. You are part of the internet audience too though because you watch online segments. You missed the Ri segment because I assume you didn't watch it then.

Non internet viewers don't know Ri's truth but we do. That's the whole point! If we know she's a murderer and have seen the segments why would we not call her a murderer? It's like calling a spade a spade Confused

Edited by *Reemz* - 05 May 2015 at 1:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSdamzel17HarshaMawradrfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
If by chnce ritka grey hoi not negative thngs will b totaly diffrnt for RV ...

khir...

mjhy tu shikhar se matlab hai yet still felt like woman to support so did...
point is this is fiction not written by use n will nt b changed for us too ..tht is the truth
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
If anyone doubts Ri killing Chirag, we do have video segments to prove it. We aren't calling her a killer for no reason. Pagal kutte ne nahin kaanta ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSdamzel17HarshaMawra

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
from ishaani's POV, RV is married to Ritika, and right now Ritika is pregnant with RV's child, under this circumstance how can Ishaani claim back her rights. even though RaRi are not married, but to the world they are! and Ishaani is certainly unaware of that fact!
so i dont think Ishaani should be blamed for trying to move on!
and her friendship with shikhar is totally platonic!

@TM...totally support ur views :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitabaranRad75drfizaahmed

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

If anyone doubts Ri killing Chirag, we do have video segments to prove it. We aren't calling her a killer for no reason. Pagal kutte ne nahin kaanta ROFL
Reemz I saw that video and I truly wish the plot is not changed now . 
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
wasy such kahao tu mayb i missed as i dont go to evry thread... tht most of the time its ishani spl whn it cums to her support to shikhar ... thy r not even in love thn why to take it like tht ... i have seen people yes bashing him ... yet supporting him instantly too...

i miss ishani or rather radhika appreciation here ... hardly have seen any post or anything regarding her... as n whn i have join this foum thts after shikhar...

khir its a debate with no end... im going to my thread...

good nite... frst time i had civilize talk with a ishver fan nice to meet u LOL
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

from ishaani's POV, RV is married to Ritika, and right now Ritika is pregnant with RV's child, under this circumstance how can Ishaani claim back her rights. even though RaRi are not married, but to the world they are! and Ishaani is certainly unaware of that fact!
so i dont think Ishaani should be blamed for trying to move on!
and her friendship with shikhar is totally platonic!

@TM...totally support ur views :)

But dear she also heard it from RV's mouth that she is still his wife. Would that not ring bells in your head?

I don't care/mind if she helps out Shikhar and his family because like you said she it's platonic and she's genuinely grateful to them but the problem is that she completely dismissed RV's outburst in the hospital. If not that, did she not see how even in that half conscious state he would not leave her hand or even close his eyes because he couldn't bare to separate her again.

It's just that which upsets the fans.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSHarshaMawratellmedrfizaahmed

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyarn

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Reemz I saw that video and I truly wish the plot is not changed now .

I don't think it will. I think this show pre plans tracks in advance but they have prolonged the revelation for a long time Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawra

Go to top