Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

It is acceptable if a man did it, but it is not if a woman (Page 2)

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Very well said i hardly find anyone defending or saying any good about ishani... thnku for this post 
Do u know why in almost every serial woman is a cry baby cause Indian audience have sadistic pleasure in watching woman doing selfless acts and endless sacrifice and experiencing consequent suffering. I am sure if Ishani was in RV place then people would have bashed ishani for even thinking a life with another man .
In this show both have communication problem, both are stupid at times, but it seems like majority are open to understand the unsaid, unemoted pain of RV , but they are ready to understand the pain or intention of Ishani.

Edited by ramyarn - 05 May 2015 at 1:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

damzel17ankitabaranRosh4rosedrfizaahmed

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

oky thn whts the problem if she is enjoying her frnds parents wedding ani... who have done for her more thn any blood relative have erv done for her...

why can she smile have fun, decors there home.. do whterv she feel likes... y there is obligation on her side...

I don't think you've seen the show from the beginning right? She can do whatever she likes but when she completely ignores what RV truly wants it will hurt the fans who have followed them since the beginning. Shikhar has done a lot for her no doubt but RV literally lives for her. If she can do this much for Shikhar then surely it's not unfair for Ishveer fans feel a bit angry with her for ignoring RV's emotions especially knowing the extent he loves her. What he's done for her, nothing can compare to it. He's taken numerous beatings, insults, heartaches to see her happy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSdamzel17HarshaMawratellme-Ashvi-

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyarn

Very well said i hardly find anyone defending or saying any good about ishani... thnku for this post

Do u know why in almost every serial woman is a cry baby cause Indian audience have sadistic pleasure in watching woman doing selfless acts and endless sacrifice and experiencing consequent suffering. I am sure if Ishani was in RV place then people would have bashed ishani for even thinking a life with another man .
In this show both have communication problem, both are stupid at times, but it seems like majority are open to understand the unsaid, unemoted pain of RV , but they are ready to understand the pain or intention of Ishani.

Have you not seen the amount of bashing RV has received since post leap? You must have seen the abuse he has got for his actions. What ishani is getting right now is nothing to what we've said about RV ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSHarshaMawramint2tellme-Ashvi-

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

a live in relationship for a woman OMG there would have been a huge drama in media ..wonder it would have ever came onair...

i agree with u... bichari is popular... a strong woman who stays firm is very very rare to see...

bth are wrong at there points yet wht rite now ishani is doing i dont understand why it is not acceptable...

sorry to say yet i dont understand y even ritika is said bad...(till now not proven she is murder) .the amt of hopes she has been given ... any1 will turn mad
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
^Because she is a murderer. There's OLV segments showing her push Chirag off.

Like I said, RV has been bashed more any other character in the show. It's been quite clear on the forum even from his hardcore fans.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSHarshaMawratellme

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

a live in relationship for a woman OMG there would have been a huge drama in media ..wonder it would have ever came onair...

i agree with u... bichari is popular... a strong woman who stays firm is very very rare to see...

bth are wrong at there points yet wht rite now ishani is doing i dont understand why it is not acceptable...

sorry to say yet i dont understand y even ritika is said bad...(till now not proven she is murder) .the amt of hopes she has been given ... any1 will turn mad
That is true, except few spoilers we didn't get any solid proof that Ritika is a negative character. Except once always her words and expression are positive. If she is not a negative character RV is going to regret for giving hope for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Dekho again ur going wrong way... yaha yeh baat k kis ny kitna bash kiya RV ko ya IShani ko is nt the point... the simple my point atleast here is why ishani is wrong rite now...

may its because i can seee this all as third party ... i m seeing it as non internet audience who knows nthing abt ritika murderer or more...

i had followed this show in start ishani' s father was one of my favt... n on n off i have catch this show... yt i completely left the show whn even after wedding ridiculous track was going on
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I am loving ishani right now! She should stay like this! Love he. Decision to stay back at shikar's and ishkar has beautiful bond and way they both were smiling today it shows future episodes gonna be amazingly ishkarfiedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75Rosh4rose

Go to top