It is acceptable if a man did it, but it is not if a woman

Posted: 8 years ago
Lot of people are bashing Ishani for being happy and for enjoying the party at Shikar's home. They bash her for insulting RV and for hurting him. I believe in the end rather than means , Ishani's goal was and always will be the sustainable happiness of RV, her reason is selfless, she even faced death in the madness of love. What more can she do? She tried to convince him that she was in love with Chirag and for the sake of love she wanted to end her life, but RV didn't believe Ishani, so with the reminder from RV's mother that Ishani is bad omen for RV and Amba openly told Ishani that her son deserved a better life with Ritika and their unborn child , so Ishani literally decided to play a cheap game to make RV hate her .I may not have done the foolishness if I were in Ishani's position, but I would definitely sacrifice my love.  For Ishani living with Shikar and his family or with her baa, and other relatives are somewhat same, cause her family was apprehensive in the beginning to accept Ishani while Shikar and his family gave her a shelter when she was literally helpless. She participate s in the decorations actively cause she owe him a lot . If I were in Ishani's place I would have think that RV and I lived under the same roofs for months as couple but we never had any physical intimacy other than few stolen kisses and hug, whereas with in months he consummated marriage with Ritika and impregnated her. I would have never want to be a Woh in their relationship as he rightfully said yesterday..Yes we are sure that the baby or pillow in Ritika's belly is not RV's but for the world it is RV's baby.
I still remember that RV was partying with Ritika while Ishani was in jail waiting for her death sentence, showering gift to his wife while her childhood friend cum ex wife was in jail, sharing the same bed with her even before a proper marriage, only difference is CV showed the pain in RV occasionally , hence the audience know that he is not happy . He was dancing with Ritika at the engagement function , which was witnessed by Ishani.So Ishani must have believed that RV is happy with his new life , the only hurdle is the love he have for her.
Edited by ramyarn - 8 years ago
so far this baby is concerned, i am still doubtful if it is really RV's baby. it does not look that way considering how RV is with ritika.
Do you mean if a man sacrifices his love it's acceptable like Ishani is doing right now?

I know she's doing whatever for the sake of gratitude for what Shikhar and his family especially his mother has done for her and I also understand the love she has for RV but the woman has assumed so much and she is at fault for this.

RV clearly said Ishani is his wife. He clearly said that he was waiting for her to come back and also said he wasn't really living till he saw her again. If it was me, I would ask him what about Ritika and her pregnancy. Like a normal person would. But she didn't. She went on to hurl countless abuses at him again so he hates her. If she was going to do that she could also bring in the fact that he impregnated Ritika. Why not throw that in too if she's going to bring him down to the level she has with the naukar insults.

I know she loves him like crazy but her logic makes no sense whatsoever. She has completely ignored what RV told her face to face.Edited by *Reemz* - 8 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Do you mean if a man sacrifices his love it's acceptable like Ishani is doing right now?

I know she's doing whatever for the sake of gratitude for what Shikhar and his family especially his mother has done for her and I also understand the love she has for RV but the woman has assumed so much and she is at fault for this.

RV clearly said Ishani is his wife. He clearly said that he was waiting for her to come back and also said he wasn't really living till he saw her again. If it was me, I would ask him what about Ritika and her pregnancy. Like a normal person would. But she didn't. She went on to hurl countless abuses at him again so he hates her. If she was going to do that she could also bring in the fact that he impregnated Ritika. Why not throw that in too if she's going to bring him down to the level she has with the naukar insults.

I know she loves him like crazy but her logic makes no sense whatsoever. She has completely ignored what RV told her face to face.
Yes he said that Ishani is his wife but before that he announced that Ritika is wife, during the party after receiving the award, during the sangeet and don't forget he even had a pee wala conversation with Ritika which was heard by Ishani. His beloved mom,Ritika and even the naukar at their home told her that Ritika is his wife. Yes he told Ishani is his wife, but he never told her that Ritika is trophy wife and the child belongs to invisible man.
But surely that's when you ask the other person what happened? How did he marry Ritika? Even if she was going to make him hate her, she could have said you married Ritika what kind of pathetic love do you have for me that you didn't even wait.

It's about communication but Ishveer lack that sorely especially from Ishani's side. If Ranveer all said that surely it means he has some explaining to do but Ishani didn't bother listening.
Very well said i hardly find anyone defending or saying any good about ishani... thnku for this post 
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Very well said i hardly find anyone defending or saying any good about ishani... thnku for this post

We don't enjoy criticising her or RV but we aren't blind fans :) If the character is acting illogical then we will voice it. I defended her when she made the decision to go the jail. Even now I'm not against her but she has acted stupid. I think you have to be a bit ignorant to not accept this to some level.

Ishveer are characters which bring out strong reactions because their actions are questionable. That's what makes an interesting love story.
oky thn whts the problem if she is enjoying her frnds parents wedding ani... who have done for her more thn any blood relative have erv done for her...

why can she smile have fun, decors there home.. do whterv she feel likes... y there is obligation on her side...

Do u know why in almost every serial woman is a cry baby cause Indian audience have sadistic pleasure in watching woman doing selfless acts and endless sacrifice and experiencing consequent suffering. I am sure if Ishani was in RV place then people would have bashed ishani for even thinking a life with another man .
In this show both have communication problem, both are stupid at times, but it seems like majority are open to understand the unsaid, unemoted pain of RV , but they are ready to understand the pain or intention of Ishani.

Edited by ramyarn - 8 years ago

oky thn whts the problem if she is enjoying her frnds parents wedding ani... who have done for her more thn any blood relative have erv done for her...

why can she smile have fun, decors there home.. do whterv she feel likes... y there is obligation on her side...

I don't think you've seen the show from the beginning right? She can do whatever she likes but when she completely ignores what RV truly wants it will hurt the fans who have followed them since the beginning. Shikhar has done a lot for her no doubt but RV literally lives for her. If she can do this much for Shikhar then surely it's not unfair for Ishveer fans feel a bit angry with her for ignoring RV's emotions especially knowing the extent he loves her. What he's done for her, nothing can compare to it. He's taken numerous beatings, insults, heartaches to see her happy.