Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

my take on arjun: arjun & sam's brother are related??

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
hi iam new to this forum & silent reader. hi all my name is preethi😊

so i was thinking what if arjun & sam's brother are related .. remember arjun mentioned about a friend? so i was thinking like piyali arjun might also thought that sam is responsible for sam's brother's death & want to take revenge on sam for killing his friend?  i know this is sentimental but i cant stop thinking abt it)

another:

may be arjun met sam's bro in death bed & also listened to piyali blaming sam but later realised that itz nt sam's mistake so now he wanted to mend relationship btw sam & piyali for his friend?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think his revenge has something to with his sister, may be he wants to destroy BS or Piyali!!
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after looking at today's episode arjun is very much in revenge mode..
possibilites are he wants to destroy BS and piyali
or somethng related to his sister
or sam's sister.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey welcome to the forum!! Hmm...that's an interesting perspective but I like his motive for revenge is on a much personal level ie. related to him/his family directly. Arjun is weirdly starting to remind me of Raghav from EMA.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

Hey welcome to the forum!! Hmm...that's an interesting perspective but I like his motive for revenge is on a much personal level ie. related to him/his family directly. Arjun is weirdly starting to remind me of Raghav from EMA.

nooo dont say that please ðŸ˜­
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ri21

nooo dont say that please😭

No no...I just think Arjun's motive might be similar to that of Raghav from EMA and not the rest of the storyline or characters! I think SaRa dynamics will be way different after seeing the episodes.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hola pri! Finally u came! 🤗 Umm I really hv no clue abt arjun... n seriously I guess in the CVs r gng to throw a googly on us!
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

No no...I just think Arjun's motive might be similar to that of Raghav from EMA and not the rest of the storyline or characters! I think SaRa dynamics will be way different after seeing the episodes.

i hope it doesnot go that way the whole thng ll be ruined then.. i have some hopes on sara now after today's episode radhika saving sam and sam feeling guilty so lets c..