•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes, Akshara is being really unfair.  especially when she says when I can't stay in this house why will stay in their house. Really??? that their is your mom and dad.
10 years she did not visit her parents because that old stupid bhabi maa is not letting them in the house??? I understand she really thinks Shingania house is hers... and maybe it is..but do you really lose connection with your parents just because??

It is really getting a little annoying and meaningless. I have been watching YRKKH from the day it started. I always appreciated the content and the positivity this show presented. It showed simple day today life lessons and values unlike Ekta kapoor serials. This is one of the most unrealistic tracks ever. Akshara's acting was something I used to look for but I am tired of all the rhona dhona happening that is not ending at all..

Showing Bhabi maa to be so unrealistic is not fair either. Is daddaji young or was he super healthy and super human to live forever. And why is Naksh shown so dumb? Can't he understand that there is something going on and investigate on what it is?

Honestly very frustrated that the show I loved for so many years is showing meaningless tracks.

Anyways my rant after today's episode
because of bhabhi maa's love..naksh became like this 🤣
I agree with you! Now at once she made her maa-bhauji paraya. This drama is so senseless. And tmrw B'Maa makes these two mehmaans.🤢

End this useless track please.
Originally posted by -Sid

I agree with you! Now at once she made her maa-bhauji paraya. This drama is so senseless. And tmrw B'Maa makes these two mehmaans.🤢

End this useless track please.

And more annoyingly they keep saying Bhabhi maa maaf tho karde.. Maafi for what??? Did Akshara murder anyone? She even called them meri pati ke katil??? She is infact so mean , she kept them away from parents, raajbanna, kids from all the love... she is the culprit not akshara and stuff..

Such silly track from YRKKH team is what bothers me most/...
Don't kill me
Bt some times I feel akshara takes her own family and even naitik for granted
I mean no matter if u get married there is nothing like ur own home
Every girl is always connected to her own home
No matter how much she is attached to her in laws or husband
Akshara is being so dumb she is wasting her time n tears on some1 who doesn't give a shit
But in the process she is just angering me
She has no values for the maheshwaris who keep praying for her and care for her happiness

Can the cvs pls look into this and work on fixing her character it is becoming unbeatable
And yes
Tired poor akshara Is crying in each and every episode it's too depressing now
And when time comes and they realize and ask for forgiveness, they both become so mahaan that all the pain seems ridiculos ... Can anyone forgive someone who took 10 years of their happiness just for their stupid belief?? 10 years of grief and judai from parents and all relatives...
Can forgiving be so easy???