why rudra go akela   logic gaya tel lene

I think today dansh kind of explained it 

The man is emotional and pyar ke liye ki has bhi karega 

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appukrish

Thanks Arshi for the post. Saw the episode in bits.

Hmm instead of neelkanth we have a harahaath or bhuja as you said. It looked green but maybe it will turn blue in keeping with the Neelakanth symbolism. So guess Leela will save Rudra by sucking the poison out??Wink and then save Maya. And Rudra will be ever indebted to her.

We are on a merry-go-around it seems to me. Amrit tho chodo kyonki to me it looks like we are back to square one - Mayajaal. I feel if Rudra had used his brain, he would have taken Leela along too. But his emotions took over him and he forgot his Garuda Pramukh role and got sucked into Maya again. Or maybe this was Leela/Dansh's plan. After all she is a mole here. 

Rest after I watch the episode.

Wow Aparna, you were right, it was a dansh Leela plan. Last night I hadn't guessed that. But dansh knew that Rudra would exactly this 
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arijit007

i think today's epi is a 1-1 draw, because dansh is not the pramukh anymore and because of rudra's stupidity. may be a 2 on 1, because mauni maharaj is dead, anyway rudra is dying because of his mindlessness.

Well, dansh still seems to be the nagraj, and so that was just an empty threat 

And now we know it's because of the secret mani... 

Today's episode seems to be a 7-0 in favor of nagas 
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seedhibaat

Oh Arshi I would call the episode as 'Sach hai duniyawalo ki hum hai Anadi'
Ab samshan me pale bade Rudra ko ekdam Pramukh bana diya,kya karega bechara.Wink Naag toh bachhe ki Jaan Le rahe hai. 

Usse toh Training aur Induction ke bina  hi mission pe laga diyaAngry
I don't know if he went to any school or was born with all the knowledge. He can't read doctor's prescription  (I don't blame him) but can read Maya's letter. Zooti Maya. 

Dansh - Drish - Bhairavi convo was superb ClapClap. That was highlight of the episode. I agree with your Cat & Monkey story.
'Amrut' toh 'Birbal ki Khiladi' ki tarah hai. pakne me der lagagi Tongue

Some people are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them and Rudra seems to be a strange combination of 1 and 3. Born to be great, and has his powers thrust upon him before he is ready for them. 

And so we have a very 'human' Garuda - not a super hero, more a bumbling stumbling kind of hero, but that's what I like about him 

His decisions are guided by his emotions, and are not always the best decisions, but his motives are good, and his efforts sincere, and so I like this Rudra very much 

He seems stupid but that's because of his extreme honesty 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaathappychappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mahakumbh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index