Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
today belonged to the gurus 
And how their wisdom outsmarts the chela dansh 

today maimui drish and dansh scene reminded me 

Of the bachpan ki story of two cats and a monkey 

The one in which the wise old monkey makes the two cats fight with each other 

So that he can enjoy the entire roti by himself 

The guruma, whose eyesight may be weak, but vision is sharp, played her trump card well 

And so dansh's ego was deflated like a balloon 

Achcha ji Drish is the one who ghumaos the chabi of dansh

So, dansh is on the meherbani of Drish and not the other way around!!!! 

This part of the episode was thoroughly enjoyable 

The cat and mouse game that bhairavi was playing with dansh was tops 

Us ke baad, very baaad 

Achcha, mujhe koi logic samjhao 

Rudra babua why went akela to vishkendra? 

Surely the nag kanya knew that the vish can be brought only by a jeevit naga 

Wasn't she then the best person to go get it? 

She could have also given him that special syringe she was carrying on herself... 

Lekin, phir Rudra ki heropanti ka Kya hoga? 

So we have opening scene main bade Dilwala Rudra 

Refusing to give Leela ki bali, for his pita 

And then we have jaanbaaz Rudra 

Getting to the vishkendra, all akela... 

The guru with his disgusting forked tongue was YUCK!!!! 

The garudas are still embroiled in choti choti ladais

Rudra is on the mahaanta yatra

Shiva is still incoherent and hysterical

dansh is still on his ego trip 

And Amrit ? Who kiss chidiya ka nam hai? 

Seema ji is truly beautiful 

The way she sat, with a smile, looking like the cat who got the cream - awesome... 

10/10 to the episode only for seemaji  

2 number cut for the ugly tongue 

2 number also cut for the logic ki vaat of sending Rudra to get the poison 

1 number also cut for forgetting the quest for Amrit mission. 

Of course 1 number plus for the set design 

And 1 number plus for neel bhuja version of neelkanth  

1 more number to dansh and his ego puncture 

Interesting episode 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very nice post
exactlly same question i ask to my father
why rudra go akela   logic gaya tel lene
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Arshi for the post. Saw the episode in bits.

Hmm instead of neelkanth we have a harahaath or bhuja as you said. It looked green but maybe it will turn blue in keeping with the Neelakanth symbolism. So guess Leela will save Rudra by sucking the poison out??πŸ˜‰ and then save Maya. And Rudra will be ever indebted to her.

We are on a merry-go-around it seems to me. Amrit tho chodo kyonki to me it looks like we are back to square one - Mayajaal. I feel if Rudra had used his brain, he would have taken Leela along too. But his emotions took over him and he forgot his Garuda Pramukh role and got sucked into Maya again. Or maybe this was Leela/Dansh's plan. After all she is a mole here. 

Rest after I watch the episode.

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think today's epi is a 1-1 draw, because dansh is not the pramukh anymore and because of rudra's stupidity. may be a 2 on 1, because mauni maharaj is dead, anyway rudra is dying because of his mindlessness.
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Arshi I would call the episode as 'Sach hai duniyawalo ki hum hai Anadi'
Ab samshan me pale bade Rudra ko ekdam Pramukh bana diya,kya karega bechara.πŸ˜‰ Naag toh bachhe ki Jaan Le rahe hai. 

Usse toh Training aur Induction ke bina  hi mission pe laga diya😑
I don't know if he went to any school or was born with all the knowledge. He can't read doctor's prescription  (I don't blame him) but can read Maya's letter. Zooti Maya. 

Dansh - Drish - Bhairavi convo was superb πŸ‘πŸ‘. That was highlight of the episode. I agree with your Cat & Monkey story.
'Amrut' toh 'Birbal ki Khiladi' ki tarah hai. pakne me der lagagi πŸ˜›
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Arshi,

It was fun reading your post.

I liked the episode. Rudra's solitary adventure was good. Positive was that he is in action. Instead of those helpless looks.

Earlier he reminds them of how Garudas have to be sensitive to human suffering etc.

The whole Dansh-Bhairavi face-off was superb.

She definitely put fire in that camp. 

But I didn't get why it was so important for Rudra to go for that Vish now. Maya is out of danger after Bhairavi's treatment. Atleast the poison is not spreading. So shouldnt his focus be his dad and the mission first?

But did he outwit Leela in a way? That Guru died so one among the Nagas is gone. Does that count? Now someone's shakti needs to be activated right?

In precap, it was Bhairavi's turn to get worried. 

All in all, an interesting episode.

happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode was so-so. It's painful to see GR giving his all for such shoddy story. These days the better-written and impactful scenes all revolve around Bhairavi, not Rudr. I would call it post-purchase deception. Not objecting to the product as much as the mis-selling of it as the story of Rudr!!
Seems Biswas is rocking it and she is absolutely magnificent
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bairavi plays the trump card well. The epi belonged to Seemaji and her playing cards. Now why Rudra went alone. uski aadath hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Is he doing the fundoo first time. I am Maharakshak. I will take decisionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Now why Leela didn't go. Kya who Garud ki help karne aayi hai. Nahi naa. She is a mole. So she will cure Maya. She tells the method. That's it. it is for Garuds to find it. And when trying to find if they die well good and fine. It is for that reason she is sent in the first place. To play with the emotion of Garud Pramukh. So her action is justifiable. And our Rudra exactly does what Dansh expects him to be. For Maya he goes to the Naga Vish Kendra and is carrying the Vish is his body. And as of now it looks sab khatam for Garuds. Na Maya, Na Leela, Na Rudra, Na Shakthi, Na Amrit. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I loved 2 things. One Drish shouting at Dansh and second Mouni baba drinking poison and flat dead.

Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniloveasya

very nice post
exactlly same question i ask to my father
why rudra go akela   logic gaya tel lene

I think today dansh kind of explained it 

The man is emotional and pyar ke liye ki has bhi karega 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: appukrish

Thanks Arshi for the post. Saw the episode in bits.

Hmm instead of neelkanth we have a harahaath or bhuja as you said. It looked green but maybe it will turn blue in keeping with the Neelakanth symbolism. So guess Leela will save Rudra by sucking the poison out??πŸ˜‰ and then save Maya. And Rudra will be ever indebted to her.

We are on a merry-go-around it seems to me. Amrit tho chodo kyonki to me it looks like we are back to square one - Mayajaal. I feel if Rudra had used his brain, he would have taken Leela along too. But his emotions took over him and he forgot his Garuda Pramukh role and got sucked into Maya again. Or maybe this was Leela/Dansh's plan. After all she is a mole here. 

Rest after I watch the episode.

Wow Aparna, you were right, it was a dansh Leela plan. Last night I hadn't guessed that. But dansh knew that Rudra would exactly this