KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

Chitra... they really looked like jaise ke my god ye to villa hai.. LOL
this two are so damn funny
yeah payal's expression said it... she didn't liked it..

LOL Yeh her expression...' Areey yeh dono yaha bhi'...LOL

hahahaha yaa.. LOL " kahin to sakoon lene do", Wink

Angel_Arya Goldie
Angel_Arya
Angel_Arya

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Poor payal...
But her expression LOL
Angel_Arya Goldie
Angel_Arya
Angel_Arya

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skar1984

I'm giving up on the show - Payal and her silence is killing me.
Here i was hoping to see a progressive show but Zee has disappointed me yet again.

Story started out very promising but now it's just absurd. Completely unrealistic - Payal playing the good bahu part OTT - doing pooja, making all the food, touching their feet every morning - disgusting. How can she even feel the desire to respect such people?!!! Her silence strategy is going to blow up in her face soon.

The less said of the Prasad clan the better. I'm a little annoyed with Dev too - yes he wasn't apart of the scheme, but his recent decision of leaving his studies to open a coaching center - i think is pretty silly. To open a coaching center does he need such big capital? Can't he start small somewhere and then expand as he gets more profit?? His business sense is not looking good to me, he's setting himself up for failure.

His and Payal's best bet would have been to accept her transfer and move away to her new location - just the pair of them. But hey that's clearly too logical for indian tv.

Agreed
I don't think an actual engineer would behave like payal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Servicewali Bahu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index