Whom will Sanskar fall for??? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Whom will Sanskar fall for???

Poll Choice
Swara
Ragini
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
for giving ragani love care ,affeaction sanskaar should be his senses which he is not in fact sanskaar need love care & affection
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know about Sanskaar but I don't want CVs to make Ragini that delusional and stubborn child who gets everything she wants because she's too fragile to bear rejection.

She IS strong - she took a stand against Durgaprasad for her family despite reservations about Sharmishta replacing her mother - she just needs to grow out of the phase where Lakshya was her groom to be and she definitely will but it's just taking time.

And to be honest, there's a lot more to this show. It's about two sisters like two pieces of a jigsaw - two contrasting shapes that, in the end, fit together perfectly and will go to lengths to keep their lives, hearts and names joined as such. Definitely not about a cat fight over a guy.

Nothing other than misunderstandings should be able to create rifts between these two. Certainly not a guy. And I trust Swara to make sure of that but Ragini will get there as well.

The three should remain the friends they are - that friendship looks too beautiful to be jeopardised.