Poll

Whom will Sanskar fall for???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi, 
    Now that we know that varun will be entering the show, well when will he enter??

But I think that the chances are high that he will for swara because opposites attracts just the same way it happened for swarya and rags will again fall for him as per the same theory😆😆😆😆

In that case it will be more interesting as there will be catfight between both swaragini and lakshya and sanskaar😆😆😆

But I wonder whom swara will choose becouse the chances of her falling for sanskar are high because she considers lucky as her friend and wants him with RAGS😉😉😉😉

WHAT DO u think 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Soo far the story has been proving opposites attract false I hope it continues...and swara is really starting to like lakshya...she cant help it 😆 ...moreover she doesn't want lakshya to be with rags because she knows he doesn't love her...i guess sanskaar will fall for swara...this that drama happens...then swarYa in the end 😆 ...ragsan 😳
farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

Soo far the story has been proving opposites attract false I hope it continues...and swara is really starting to like lakshya...she cant help it 😆 ...moreover she doesn't want lakshya to be with rags because she knows he doesn't love her...i guess sanskaar will fall for swara...this that drama happens...then swarYa in the end 😆 ...ragsan 😳

Maybe but it will definately be fun to watch and by the way i dont think swara has u know those feelings for lakshya because she dosent show love struck signs like rags and lucky😉
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi agreed with our views till date swara had not shown any luv feeling towards laksh in today's episode also when laksh was showing concern for swara she was least bothered , forget swara even laksh also is not showing any kind of love symptoms for swara he himself had not admitted they he luvs swara. if he was confirm of his feelings he would had been on cloud 9 but he still confused.
when laksh confirmed every thing to ragani on phone why he want to meet her again.Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
as shekhar with his family is leaving badi I think ragani 's character will develop with the help of swara , shomi & dida.
I think ragya scenes r on the way as this time ragani will try to win laksh.
swara has no problem in ragya been together but she has problem with ragani living in dream world.
tomorrow laksh will console swara like a frnd not as lover.
swara's marriage with laksh or sanskaar will bring new twist bcoz none of the 2 marriages will be accepted by durga prasad.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

hi agreed with our views till date swara had not shown any luv feeling towards laksh in today's episode also when laksh was showing concern for swara she was least bothered , forget swara even laksh also is not showing any kind of love symptoms for swara he himself had not admitted they he luvs swara. if he was confirm of his feelings he would had been on cloud 9 but he still confused.
when laksh confirmed every thing to ragani on phone why he want to meet her again.

Seriously??!! Poor lucky is showing all symptoms! Swara ka pata nahi...but todays epi. Would be great! 😆
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: farayan

Hi, 

Now that we know that varun will be entering the show, well when will he enter??

But I think that the chances are high that he will for swara because opposites attracts just the same way it happened for swarya and rags will again fall for him as per the same theory😆

In that case it will be more interesting as there will be catfight between both swaragini and lakshya and sanskaar😆😆😆

But I wonder whom swara will choose becouse the chances of her falling for sanskar are high because she considers lucky as her friend and wants him with RAGS😉

WHAT DO u think 

i think swara and sanskaar will fall in love with each other😳⭐️❤️and laksh will sacrifice and end up marrying ragini and after marriage he will fall in love with ragini ...😳⭐️❤️
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

i think swara and sanskaar will fall in love with each other😳⭐️❤️and laksh will sacrifice and end up marrying ragini and after marriage he will fall in love with ragini ...😳⭐️❤️

He is toooi much in love to sacrifice dear 😳
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
what if swara falls in love with sanskaar as there is 1% chance of it as swara is still not in luv with laksh yet then will laksh force swara to love him
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yeah lucky will never force swara but cv's are making  ragini to force herself on laksh🤢
for once m thinking abt ragini she doesnt deserve second hand love,i hope she get deserved love,care n affection from sanskaar