Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I Love You Virtually Chapter-01 updated

D_mi_cheeky_me. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys I want 2 start a fresh story...well d fact here comes is d story is real and d characters here is real... dey do exist in real life...Nd unfortunately here will b no Manik nd Nandini...Do let me know should I continue... Well I will giv a try 2 it...2 know more stay tuned.
I LOV U VIRTUALLY is Coming Soon...

I LOVE YOU                 VIRTUALLY

Ch-01 pg-03

Prologue

WHEN SOMEONE DRIVES YOU CRAZY

"No...no I can't stop myself from doing that," shouted I frustrated.

Seriously I just can't succeed in that.

"Why?" she retorted.

"Coz it's like my habit."

"Habit?" asked Arti.

"Pure habit!" screamed I.

"Damn! He is a hero that too inside the screen. He can be anyone's fantasy. Stop being such an ass," shouted Aishwarya.

"I know...Do you think I don't realize that he is inside the screens and I cannot be with him ever," said I.

"Sometime I feel you really don't realize it," said the shattered Arti.

Shattered obviously with me.

"Arti I cannot change my habits if I do understand the reality," said I now almost annoyed.

"You don't give a try to it," chuckled Aishwarya.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"She is right. He is driving you crazy," said Arti.

"I am already crazy to go head over heals after him," said I.

"Mimi!" both of them now shouted at me.

"What?" retorted I.

"Move on...He is an actor. For God sake don't forget that you can't meet him in your life. EVER!" said Arti.

I felt like she put more stress on the word Ever...My heart clenched, no...this is not something I would want to hear Ever...One can have her hope or "Khayali Pulaao" in Arti's language.

Well I do have a hope one day I will meet him. Such is the role of age...I had heard often. Everyone says teenagers are crazy.

Ha ha ha...I seriously don't want to hear this for me, though am a teen am quite a responsible baby.

"See the lost girl..." mocked Aishwarya.

"Ash am thinking about myself only. Is there something wrong in it?" asked I tormented.

Myself...what to think about me? A boring girl of seventeen, life comprises just the study materials, being in the science stream people do expect a serious behavior from our side, and leaving them my love for gadgets, painting, food, singing, not to forget my writer life in India Forums and the biggest spice that is him. Spice...yes he definitely falls under the spice category, the Indian spices. Well not for me exactly, but for my friends. Sue, she loves him a lot. Well why to say about one, every girl I had known till date, who had seen him for once on the screens had gone crazy after him. My position in this race would be the last one indeed, coz they do so much for him, vote for him, wait for his responses in social websites, admire his latest pictures and I do nothing compared to them. I just sit in front of my laptop gawking at his picture which is the wall paper of my laptop. Quite funny...but this is what I can do for hours, I can easily spend hours after hours just looking his face, and I do love doing this.

"Myself? Or this also comprise your soul and your heart?"  asked Arti sarcastically.

"Come on...Vomit it out," said Aishwarya.

Typical South Indian...Dude she always made me to blurt out my thoughts.

"Yes...I was thinking something related to him."

"Bingo!" said both of them in unison.

"Now what?" asked I.

"We knew it before only that he will only be your last answer. He comes out of you from nowhere...Always," said Aishwarya.

Coz I hallucinate him...How to say this to them? Will they understand?

And for a moment it is a good, for this only I can describe the hallucination part of my current story which I am writing in India Forums so easily. I do understand how to make situations for the character Nandini there.

"Oh!" this best way to reply and carry a positive conversation with them.

"Mimi you are turning insane. Please control yourself," said Arti in a worried tone.

"What should I do? I not only have his dream with my eyes closed but I also see him with my eyes open. And I cannot resist it. If I vow not to see him for whole day, not his show and not his pictures, in night my dreams, break my vows. And I cannot do anything with that, they are haunting me before I knew that he do really exist," said I.

"Now I think you should definitely take a break and check a psychiatrist," said Arti.

"I am not that hopeless," protested I.

"I think you are definitely a hopeless," stated Aishwarya and left for canteen with Arti.

I sat open mouthed at my place. The bench felt too hard or their words felt really bitter I seriously have no idea.

So what's happening with me? I am in a roller coaster of emotions. I want to cry. Cry hard holding the person who even doesn't know that there is a girl in the earth who hallucinates him.

I was careless but happy before but now? I use to see how people fooling themselves in relationships and choke the thought of having feelings ever. But ...words hang in middle to find their actual meanings and I suffer, suffer hard without any reason.

Suddenly I have an urge to stop these, I have to stop this otherwise I would end in mental hospital.

I saw everyone busy in their own happy world and I sitting alone near one of the window of my class room, 12 "Science" in the third floor of the school building. Loneliness the pure company of mine.

I, Mimi Sarma was going head over heals after a guy whom I can never meet in my life.

If I jot it down, would my pen and paper will behave like a psychiatrist? Don't know it will give a positive effect on my dreams or hallucination or not but it can definitely bring me to the bottom line where I can at least calm myself a little.

Well still I am hell confused about myself. Am I really turning to an insane category?

So the person who is turning me quite insane is an actor, a guy who can skip anyone's heart and can be anyone's fantasy as Aishwarya said.

He looks like some Greek God and the most handsome guy I ever saw in my life.

To be an actor, being handsome is must. I have seen many handsome guys in screen but why he is driving me crazy that have another reason; this is the way I think.

The reason is amusing and my friends feel that I am being the biggest dumb of the Universe.

Maybe they are right. But this is what happens when one's world turns upside down.

And my world had turned upside down from the time I saw that actor.

Parth Samthaan!!

Edited by D_mi_cheeky_me. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is KYY forum alone
use https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/94 to post stories not related to KYY :)
Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

This is KYY forum alone

use https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/94 to post stories not related to KYY :)

well 2 understand u guys hav 2 stay tuned. It is related 2 KYY...
Guys now maybe u got some idea how it is related to KYY
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: D_mi_cheeky_me.

Guys now maybe u got some idea how it is related to KYY

Okk... I just want to warn you... Fiction involving real name of celebs get closed... You can for safety use Manik Malhotra the actor
Originally posted by: MaNanmatic_Sana

Okk... I just want to warn you... Fiction involving real name of celebs get closed... You can for safety use Manik Malhotra the actor

Its story of my life...nd here parth plays d role not Manik...Nd its a tribute to him so dat he gets a glimpse how much his fans love him dats it...
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: D_mi_cheeky_me.

Its story of my life...nd here parth plays d role not Manik...Nd its a tribute to him so dat he gets a glimpse how much his fans love him dats it...

Awesome idea
Carry on..😊
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
god mimi... its my halat too...
and my friends are literally shouted on me fr my diwangi << madness>> ffor parth...

it seems like our story..😉

vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
all the best wishes for this story...!!!!
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful prologue
continue soon