Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

Shravan was the one who attracted me to this show

Then I started watching the episodes
I just loved their auto scene n kiss dogi scene
Since then I have been waiting for their scenes..
And today's...wonderful!!
Chashniji...😆
Hope they give equal screenspace to Neil Radhika 

kiss dogi part was hilarious
kitni sweet ho tum 
line deti ho laddoo deti ho kiss dogi 🤣
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vedika_275

Do you know you are my 'New Favorite Person' !Finally found someone to fangirl after them together !🤗
You literally wrote my thoughts their ! Chashni Ji - Cuteness Overloaded !
They did not even have a 5-minute ka scene...but it was the highlight for me ! Neil is totally turning out to be an amazing guy !❤️😃

Haha I love Neils's character! I have loved their scenes since Rishikesh! I think their SL will take some time but it will be worth it in the end!
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

Haha yeah! I have been rooting for them since their auto scene. Love how he's the only one who calls her Chashni 🤣 Chashni ji ?? So cute! I think today when Radhika did not throw Sam under the bus she kind of won his heart there. I mean she could have easily said Sam is the culprit but she did not. Also loved their conversation on how a position is not given to you but has to be made. Neil is an amazing guy! Love him ❤️

wow.. gud to know tat there iz smeone lyk me too😉.. i also started to like thm frm the auto scene...😆
Patato thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
finally i was waiting for their scene from kiss dogi scene
they are super adorable.
when neil entered n saw chasni ji i felt their chemistry..😳
i was grinning like a fool through out the scene 😆
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was just happy that Neil was not at yet another photo shoot while Chasni is at the office slogging it out hmm. These two need to date and then elope! 😆 Love their easy chemistry!
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

I was just happy that Neil was not at yet another photo shoot while Chasni is at the office slogging it out hmm. These two need to date and then elope! 😆 Love their easy chemistry!

Haha yeah. ...whenever Chashni is at the office Neil has to be at the shoot...😆
Cvs made us wait so long 
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Opposites attract...😳...isn't it❤️
Talking about Neil ...he is a naughty, whacky, witty, bindaas yet matured guy...Radz is the quiet, conservative, shy, talented and a naive girl...such girls usually fall for the ones who r extreme different without their conscience...that's exactly how the story is gonna progress...I got this hint when the CVs confirmed by kangan ceremony of Radz with Saral...😳...else she need not have been booked for the guy...she is not shown seeing Saral in a romantic angle but just a friend...again...Neil was shown openly flirting in the first meet with Radz...so I wud love to watch this pair if my guesses r true...

Coming to Sam...she is my fiery princess...born in a castle, given a golden spoon but deprived of the motherly affection...in search of that warmth she is hooked on to the friendship of Neil ...😃...beyond that ...her nature is bindaas Bol,  band bhaja😆...pol khol, emotional , matured yet not controlled at times...meets the stranger Arjun...whose persona is mysterious yet his intellectual thoughts and motivational words put her senses to dwell more into him...else she is not the type of girl who wud fall for any ordinary guy...so the romantic angle defn. Lies the best here...

I wud quit the show if there is any triangle ...or any quadrangle 🥺...after all the TRPs mantra rule the brain of the CVs...I truly sympathise them...their work is mocked by the entertainment and the channel world...the minds which can show such such beautiful chemistry and dosti might. B ruined by showing their saas and sasuraals😭...

Kruthi24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Talking about Neil ...he is a naughty, whacky, witty, bindaas yet matured guy...Radz is the quiet, conservative, shy, talented and a naive girl...such girls usually fall for the ones who r extreme different without their conscience...that's exactly how the story is gonna progress...I got this hint when the CVs confirmed by kangan ceremony of Radz with Saral...😳...else she need not have been booked for the guy...she is not shown seeing Saral in a romantic angle but just a friend...again...Neil was shown openly flirting in the first meet with Radz...so I wud love to watch this pair if my guesses r true...

Coming to Sam...she is my fiery princess...born in a castle, given a golden spoon but deprived of the motherly affection...in search of that warmth she is hooked on to the friendship of Neil ...😃...beyond that ...her nature is bindaas Bol,  band bhaja😆...pol khol, emotional , matured yet not controlled at times...meets the stranger Arjun...whose persona is mysterious yet his intellectual thoughts and motivational words put her senses to dwell more into him...else she is not the type of girl who wud fall for any ordinary guy...so the romantic angle defn. Lies the best here...

I wud quit the show if there is any triangle ...or any quadrangle 🥺...after all the TRPs mantra rule the brain of the CVs...I truly sympathise them...their work is mocked by the entertainment and the channel world...the minds which can show such such beautiful chemistry and dosti might. B ruined by showing their saas and sasuraals😭...

Beautifully written 👏
Just love the way you presented the compatibility of the contrasting characters
And yeah...it's a big no no for triangles for me too!!
But after a few months cvs always forget their original concept...that's what is happening with all the serials these days
Hope that doesn't happen here also...*Fingers crossed *
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

Haha yeah. ...whenever Chashni is at the office Neil has to be at the shoot...😆
Cvs made us wait so long 

Finally he was in the right place😉..better late than never!!😆
Originally posted by: -allizwell-

This post deserves a separate topic!⭐️👏..Writers need to read this and not mess up our beautiful couples! You dissected Sam-Arjun & Radhika-Neil perfectly! They must know by now we all hate triangles with a passion!