Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Opposites attract...😳...isn't it❤️

Talking about Neil ...he is a naughty, whacky, witty, bindaas yet matured guy...Radz is the quiet, conservative, shy, talented and a naive girl...such girls usually fall for the ones who r extreme different without their conscience...that's exactly how the story is gonna progress...I got this hint when the CVs confirmed by kangan ceremony of Radz with Saral...😳...else she need not have been booked for the guy...she is not shown seeing Saral in a romantic angle but just a friend...again...Neil was shown openly flirting in the first meet with Radz...so I wud love to watch this pair if my guesses r true...

Coming to Sam...she is my fiery princess...born in a castle, given a golden spoon but deprived of the motherly affection...in search of that warmth she is hooked on to the friendship of Neil ...😃...beyond that ...her nature is bindaas Bol,  band bhaja😆...pol khol, emotional , matured yet not controlled at times...meets the stranger Arjun...whose persona is mysterious yet his intellectual thoughts and motivational words put her senses to dwell more into him...else she is not the type of girl who wud fall for any ordinary guy...so the romantic angle defn. Lies the best here...

I wud quit the show if there is any triangle ...or any quadrangle 🥺...after all the TRPs mantra rule the brain of the CVs...I truly sympathise them...their work is mocked by the entertainment and the channel world...the minds which can show such such beautiful chemistry and dosti might. B ruined by showing their saas and sasuraals😭...

u just impress me with your writings and the way u define evry character. pls post this in the forum as a seperate topic. one cvs visit this forum and they check posts. so please i want her to see it.. u just loved this post  of yours amazingly and beautifully defined evry character. and as the PH is good i hope he wont do this. i just hope.
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Opposites attract...😳...isn't it❤️

Talking about Neil ...he is a naughty, whacky, witty, bindaas yet matured guy...Radz is the quiet, conservative, shy, talented and a naive girl...such girls usually fall for the ones who r extreme different without their conscience...that's exactly how the story is gonna progress...I got this hint when the CVs confirmed by kangan ceremony of Radz with Saral...😳...else she need not have been booked for the guy...she is not shown seeing Saral in a romantic angle but just a friend...again...Neil was shown openly flirting in the first meet with Radz...so I wud love to watch this pair if my guesses r true...

Coming to Sam...she is my fiery princess...born in a castle, given a golden spoon but deprived of the motherly affection...in search of that warmth she is hooked on to the friendship of Neil ...😃...beyond that ...her nature is bindaas Bol,  band bhaja😆...pol khol, emotional , matured yet not controlled at times...meets the stranger Arjun...whose persona is mysterious yet his intellectual thoughts and motivational words put her senses to dwell more into him...else she is not the type of girl who wud fall for any ordinary guy...so the romantic angle defn. Lies the best here...

I wud quit the show if there is any triangle ...or any quadrangle 🥺...after all the TRPs mantra rule the brain of the CVs...I truly sympathise them...their work is mocked by the entertainment and the channel world...the minds which can show such such beautiful chemistry and dosti might. B ruined by showing their saas and sasuraals😭...

As others said please make this into a separate topic
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

Finally he was in the right place😉..better late than never!!😆

Yeah...finally
And I hope she accompanies him to his shoots so that we could get outdoor romance 
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES! thank you for this post!!! I've been rooting for these two since before the start of the series LOL I really hope this happens, or this is the direction the show's going in.

I'm sorry to all the Arjun fans, but I find his couple with Radhika to be... weird lol maybe it's because of his character but Arjun doesn't display a lot of expression or emotion on his face. Imo Neil and Radhika would be so much fun to watch!

Neil and Sam also seem like really good friends, but that's it, just good friends. And that's good too!

Anyways, bottom line, I'm on board this ship too! :D excited to see more of this!
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Originally posted by: vedika_275

Wahi toh ! Chashniji ! 😳😆
I just hope that the whole doesn't start calling her that ! It should be just THEIR THING !😳😃

Sam call her Chasni, whole team may call her Chasni but Chasni ji should be exclusively for Neil.
Besmine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love them together! And I've been rooting for them since their first scene in Rishikesh and got to see them after a long gap in yesterday's epi. They would make such a cute n adorable couple.
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love them together <3
they r sooo cute ❤️
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
neil and radhika  are going to be the second couple  on this show.  but it will be sometime for love to happen between them.   but they are soo cute together.  the way he watches her,  and the way she keeps grinning at him when he compliments her.  totally cute ❤️  
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
their bike ride was amazing.. i think more tham samarj one. 
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ri21

their bike ride was amazing.. i think more tham samarj one.

thank god tumne mujhe touch nehi kiya,warna skin disease ho jati 🤣 🤣