vedika_275 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't really know about others but I'm rooting for Neil and Radhika ! 😛
I find their pairing Different but yet Realistic ! 😊
On top of that , I love the way he calls her Chashni ! 😃
I have realized that , Radhika AMUSES( Ya, that's the word) Neil  beyond extent and if anyone will look at me the way he looks at Radhika with the slight sarcastic but good-humored grin , I will toh go crazy ! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelikejesus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedika_275

I don't really know about others but I'm rooting for Neil and Radhika ! 😛
I find their pairing Different but yet Realistic ! 😊
On top of that , I love the way he calls her Chashni ! 😃
I have realized that , Radhika AMUSES( Ya, that's the word) Neil  beyond extent and if anyone will look at me the way he looks at Radhika with the slight sarcastic but good-humored grin , I will toh go crazy ! ❤️

Radhika and Neil looked good together and they can make a good pair. But before that it would be great if CVS give some screen place to Arjun and Radhika together because till now there were no interaction happened between Arjun and Radhika. Otherwise Arjun and Samaira's chemistry is awesome but before rooting for any pair it will be better to see some interaction between all the four characters.
Edited by moushyama - 8 years ago
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
for a girl like radhika, she will neither fall for neil or anyone else...so romantic angle is so far for that girl...neil and radhika can be friends...but character like radhika will not let anyone inside her circle so easily...i have seen such type of girls...let us see how the story proceeds
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haha yeah! I have been rooting for them since their auto scene. Love how he's the only one who calls her Chashni 🤣 Chashni ji ?? So cute! I think today when Radhika did not throw Sam under the bus she kind of won his heart there. I mean she could have easily said Sam is the culprit but she did not. Also loved their conversation on how a position is not given to you but has to be made. Neil is an amazing guy! Love him ❤️
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, they are super cute together and super boring. I hope they bore each other to death and stay away from Sam-Arjun. 
😆 Kidding. They are cute together. I need to see Radhika with Arjun to decide though. 
vedika_275 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moushyama

Radhika and Neil looked good together and they can make a good pair. But before that it would be great if CVS give some screen place to Arjun and Radhika together because till now there were no interaction happened between Arjun and Radhika. Otherwise Arjun and Samaira's chemistry is awesome but before rooting for any pair it will be better to see some interaction between all the four characters.

Ya ! They just have to do that. I'm actually hoping to see more of friendships in the show right now than all the romantic mush. We have enough of them already.
I totally agree with your point though , interaction between the four of them should be seen first as it is too early to decide on any pairing.
vedika_275 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gil-99

for a girl like radhika, she will neither fall for neil or anyone else...so romantic angle is so far for that girl...neil and radhika can be friends...but character like radhika will not let anyone inside her circle so easily...i have seen such type of girls...let us see how the story proceeds

Well, I believe that Radhika will have her inhibitions at first because she does not belong to the society that Samaira and Neil have grown up in. But I guess, it will be interesting to see her opening up to people.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i like neil radhika frm their auto scene and frst meet and i agree with heavn when radhika saved sam that time only she won neil. neil was continuously looking at her and then the way he took her frm there and chashni ji.. they are cute 😳
well i really dnt see anythng happening btw arjun and radhika as arjun is very much focused on sam and revenge and sam is going gaga over him now
vedika_275 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

Haha yeah! I have been rooting for them since their auto scene. Love how he's the only one who calls her Chashni 🤣 Chashni ji ?? So cute! I think today when Radhika did not throw Sam under the bus she kind of won his heart there. I mean she could have easily said Sam is the culprit but she did not. Also loved their conversation on how a position is not given to you but has to be made. Neil is an amazing guy! Love him ❤️

Do you know you are my 'New Favorite Person' !Finally found someone to fangirl after them together ! 🤗
You literally wrote my thoughts their ! Chashni Ji - Cuteness Overloaded !
They did not even have a 5-minute ka scene...but it was the highlight for me ! Neil is totally turning out to be an amazing guy ! ❤️😃
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loving neil & chashni! they are superr adorablee