Neil and Radhika !

vedika_275 Newbie
vedika_275
vedika_275

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I don't really know about others but I'm rooting for Neil and Radhika ! Tongue
I find their pairing Different but yet Realistic ! Smile
On top of that , I love the way he calls her Chashni ! Big smile
I have realized that , Radhika AMUSES( Ya, that's the word) Neil  beyond extent and if anyone will look at me the way he looks at Radhika with the slight sarcastic but good-humored grin , I will toh go crazy ! Heart

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24acoustichearts1sweetypie225missdramkrgeek2insane.lovemanjusha7Patatosherlockthor..krystalblossom_lovingAhamyTed-afghaniibabesowmya.Heavens_KissMs.Tufani-allizwell-forever.young...Tanu...Huma---JJ--Ri21soni595

itsmou Senior Member
itsmou
itsmou

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedika_275

I have realized that , Radhika AMUSES( Ya, that's the word) Neil  beyond extent and if anyone will look at me the way he looks at Radhika with the slight sarcastic but good-humored grin , I will toh go crazy ! Heart

Radhika and Neil looked good together and they can make a good pair. But before that it would be great if CVS give some screen place to Arjun and Radhika together because till now there were no interaction happened between Arjun and Radhika. Otherwise Arjun and Samaira's chemistry is awesome but before rooting for any pair it will be better to see some interaction between all the four characters.

Edited by moushyama - 05 May 2015 at 12:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

myths_vazSayaneeH.Lectermisanthropist.Rihan05--JJ--Ri21-allizwell-

gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
for a girl like radhika, she will neither fall for neil or anyone else...so romantic angle is so far for that girl...neil and radhika can be friends...but character like radhika will not let anyone inside her circle so easily...i have seen such type of girls...let us see how the story proceeds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnilasherlockthor

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Haha yeah! I have been rooting for them since their auto scene. Love how he's the only one who calls her Chashni ROFL Chashni ji ?? So cute! I think today when Radhika did not throw Sam under the bus she kind of won his heart there. I mean she could have easily said Sam is the culprit but she did not. Also loved their conversation on how a position is not given to you but has to be made. Neil is an amazing guy! Love him Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24acoustichearts1-afghaniibabe-allizwell-Huma-Ri21

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Yeah, they are super cute together and super boring. I hope they bore each other to death and stay away from Sam-Arjun. 
LOL Kidding. They are cute together. I need to see Radhika with Arjun to decide though. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TasriS--MISANTHROPISTRihan05Ri21

vedika_275 Newbie
vedika_275
vedika_275

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moushyama

Originally posted by vedika_275

Radhika and Neil looked good together and they can make a good pair. But before that it would be great if CVS give some screen place to Arjun and Radhika together because till now there were no interaction happened between Arjun and Radhika. Otherwise Arjun and Samaira's chemistry is awesome but before rooting for any pair it will be better to see some interaction between all the four characters.

Ya ! They just have to do that. I'm actually hoping to see more of friendships in the show right now than all the romantic mush. We have enough of them already.
I totally agree with your point though , interaction between the four of them should be seen first as it is too early to decide on any pairing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myths_vazsherlockthor

vedika_275 Newbie
vedika_275
vedika_275

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gil-99

for a girl like radhika, she will neither fall for neil or anyone else...so romantic angle is so far for that girl...neil and radhika can be friends...but character like radhika will not let anyone inside her circle so easily...i have seen such type of girls...let us see how the story proceeds

Well, I believe that Radhika will have her inhibitions at first because she does not belong to the society that Samaira and Neil have grown up in. But I guess, it will be interesting to see her opening up to people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArj

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i like neil radhika frm their auto scene and frst meet and i agree with heavn when radhika saved sam that time only she won neil. neil was continuously looking at her and then the way he took her frm there and chashni ji.. they are cute Embarrassed
well i really dnt see anythng happening btw arjun and radhika as arjun is very much focused on sam and revenge and sam is going gaga over him now

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom_lovingHeavens_Kiss-allizwell-Huma-...Tanu...VasusenaRadheya

Go to top