Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Memorable Stranger... 5.5.2015 (Page 2)

Jiyaaa..... IF-Rockerz
Jiyaaa.....
Jiyaaa.....

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post, Sage. Lovely SaHil gifs. 

Loved today's episode. You and MrDarcyfan explained the episode so beautifully. Nothing more to add. 

"Teri meri prem Kahani" ...Such a beautiful scene. I can watch this scene again and again. In fact, I have watched it few times already LOL

I loved everything about this song...I will shoot out two things in  particular.

1. Sanam looking at Aahil without blinking her eyes. SJ's eyes speak volumes. She conveyed her attraction towards Aahil through her eyes without any dialogues.       
  2. Aahil's expression when he turns to leave after their hand touches. KVB's expressions were spot on. 
Special thanks to QH team for this beautiful SaHil scene. It will be one of my favorite Smile

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 05 May 2015 at 8:37pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32Hanie-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNamemicshyOnyx.TIA.TiaAnnzSageflower7RaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...Ms.Sherlockedflora212KhatamKahani

Onyx. IF-Rockerz
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Sagey, how rocking was yesterday's epi?! It's so been long since Sahil have been together in one place. Ankhein taras gayi thi! My absolute fav moment was when Aahil walked into the shoe shop and Sanam felt an inexplicable pull towards him! 
Not a fan of teri meri though, junoon would have been SO much better.

That SK line was so perfect. I LOL'ed so hardLOL

Edited by Mehar23 - 06 May 2015 at 12:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyJiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
@Mandy.. I read your excellent post yesterday night, where you wrote the beautiful lyrics from a masterpiece song, "Yeh kahan aa gaye hum." and went to sleep. Guess what??!! I saw Mr. Amitabh Bachchan from Silsila movie as Aahil and beautiful Rekhaji as Sanam and Mr.Sanjeev Kumar as Shaad. I even saw Amitji wearing the colorful T-shirt, the one Aahil/KVB wore when he was building the dream house with Sanam and Rekhaji in the Orange and yellow color saree the one SJ wore, when Sanam and Aahil goes to see the plot for the Dhaba. Except Rekhaji was looking ethereal and totally owned that ridiculous Saree and managed to look uber gorgeous. No offence to SJ but nobody can hold candle to Rekhaji's beauty. The whole night I was dreaming of Amitji as Aahil and Rekhaji as Sanam in the scenic beauty of Dharmshala with Junoon playing in the BG. And Sanjeev kumar as Shaad looking at them with confused, sad but at the same time angry expressions. Hell after dreaming of such iconic actors, enacting the roles so beautifully, how am I gonna watch KVB and SJ as SaHil??!!Cry All thanks to you MandyAngryBroken Heart

Edited by TIA.Tia - 06 May 2015 at 6:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyJiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan...Tanu...

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TIA.Tia

@Mandy.. I read your excellent post yesterday night, where you wrote the beautiful lyrics from a masterpiece song, "Yeh kahan aa gaye hum." and went to sleep. Guess what??!! I saw Mr. Amitabh Bachchan from Silsila movie as Aahil and beautiful Rekhaji as Sanam and Mr.Sanjeev Kumar as Shaad. I even saw Amitji wearing the colorful T-shirt, the one Aahil/KVB wore when he was building the dream house with Sanam and Rekhaji in the Orange and yellow color saree the one SJ wore, when Sanam and Aahil goes to see the plot for the Dhaba. Except Rekhaji was looking ethereal and totally owned that ridiculous Saree and managed to look uber gorgeous. No offence to SJ but nobody can hold candle to Rekhaji's beauty. The whole night I was dreaming of Amitji as Aahil and Rekhaji as Sanam in the scenic beauty of Dharmshala with Junoon playing in the BG. And Sanjeev kumar as Shaad looking at them with confused, sad but at the same time angry expressions. Hell after dreaming of such iconic actors, enacting the roles so beautifully, how am I gonna watch KVB and SJ as SaHil??!!Cry All thanks to you MandyAngryBroken Heart
Tia... sorry to butt in here with my bu**LOL

but you need to also watch that Sholay scene where a reckless roguish Amitabh is sitting on the out house steps 2 floors below playing mouth -organ and Jaya comes to dim the lamps..

And then they look at each other... sexual tension from that distanceShocked

And I can actually imagine Ahil and Sanam being able to do that scene well too..Tongue inspired by Sanam's staring session at Aahil yesterday.

Edited by minnie2308 - 06 May 2015 at 7:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan...Tanu...

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Lovely post Sage! Embarrassed You said it, the writers are giving us an overload of feels and boy we have no complaints! Cuz this is exactly what we were waiting for! For so long! Day Dreaming

Brown, melting, fluid, honest eyes. My entire being humms at this connection...

Those lines Sage! Clap Your bringing out the writer in you! WinkLOL So beautiful! I love how after such a long time, we got to see things from Sanam's perspective! We finally got to feel what she felt! Embarrassed Finally we saw the Sanam within Jannat! She was so attracted to this stranger and almost spellbound! And this is just the beginning! Day DreamingLOL

The Junoon was so gorgeous! Heart I could not stop watching that scene! The interaction between them, her reacting to his voice, him reacting to her touch! And that song! Very well done cvs!! Clap

KV and SJ did all the talking with their eyes! Embarrassed Finally we see glimpses of Sanam, the one whom we all, including Aahil fell in love with! SJ looks amazing in a burkha! And KV is as usual brilliant! Star That little smile he gave while returning the shoe was so heartwarming! It was as if he was reminiscing the moments with Sanam, his Sanam! Day Dreaming Each and every expression was bang on! 

I know this man, this memorable stranger. He's all over my memories.

Yes, Sanam and we cant wait for you to realize what he means to you! Dharamshala is going to take us on a journey along with SaHil, full of Junoon and passion! Cant wait!! Party

Oh and that scene between MJ and Aahil LOL If Additi took the cake the other day, KV owned the comic aspect yesterday! LOLLOL That scene made me laugh so hard! I was like thank god! Aahil your still the only sane character around! LOL Hats off to KV for pulling off romance n comedy effortlessly in a single episode! Clap But anyway loved ur post as usual Star

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyJiyaaa.....TIA.TiaAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan...Tanu...

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Sorry Minnie not a fan of Amitabh, Jaya pair. They are happily married and satisfied with their life, well good for them. But only Amitabh and Rekha make my heart beat fast like crazy. Amit-Rekha pair shipper for life. Off to watch Silsila for nth time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TIA.Tia

Sorry Minnie not a fan of Amitabh, Jaya pair. They are happily married and satisfied with their life, well good for them. But only Amitabh and Rekha make my heart beat fast like crazy. Amit-Rekha pair shipper for life. Off to watch Silsila for nth time.

U like EMA stuff?? WinkLOL  have not watched Amitabh Jaya movies so cant comment on their chemistry 

Wese i honestly think the happily married couples n real life couples make quite a boring pair , the only exception to that is Ranverr n Deepika fr me. Tongue

Edited by micshy - 06 May 2015 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TIA.TiaAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Not a fan of EMA.. But definitely fan of a gorgeous couple and Amitabh and Rekha does make hell of a couple. So yeah big fan of this couple. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan

Go to top