Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

His Smidgen Of Death (Page 2)

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stardust09

Gah, I tried but it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. You have a way with words :)

Pshh, nothing like that LOL Would have loved to read your take too Embarrassed Thank you.

Originally posted by mamathasridhar

Aditi...Hug

Maams Hug

Originally posted by filter.coffee

aahhh!you're blessed with the power to use words like magic!!!

i have nothing more to say!

Rez Hug Thanks. iBlush Embarrassed
There can never be a moment when you have nothing to say. You always have something to say. All you need to do is find the right way to channelize and let it out. Embarrassed

Originally posted by gauriangel

Simply beautiful

Thanks Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09mamathasridhar

Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

Kameeni, i love the way you described the whole scene, and dont you dare tell me otherwise. Yours words really touched my heart, Shoo now!
Chal bey LOL Jo sach hai so hai. If you prefer to be blind toh mai kya karun ROFLROFL
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parthmania

Amazing post...

copy pasting something that I wrote earlier:

A few standout moments that made my heart:

1. Do an upside down: The immediate rush of relief that washed over him when he saw her safe... unharmed...unscathed...as if his whole being...his whole life depended on it...as if there was no mission greater than this...as if nothing else mattered anymore!

^^^ As I said yesterday somewhere, it looked as if parched man finally found water in a desert. That look was of relief, reverence, love, happiness, satisfaction and gratitude. Honestly speaking, no one, no one should look at a girl like that ever. That can just make you go weak on your knees. Day Dreaming

2. Marvel with wonder: at the level of trust she placed in him as he wrapped her into his protective fold...and she on the verge of depletion...garnered the strength to grasp him and acknowledge that her solace...her anchor in this whole, wide world was him..in him

^^^That scene alone managed to break me. Oh god that little fragile, zombie kid, she took his arms as her solitude, as isolation, as a barrier. She clinged onto the reality of this world so weakly, as if wanting to lose her hold yet compelled not to. That scene stood out in whole episode.

3. Connect with their pain: Her pain was not alien to him...his every tiny cell could feel it ...connect with it ...and he would lull it away...soothe it away as he would do his own pain...The imagery was so raw...so connective...so symbolic...the way he cleans her wounds...the way he lets her know how affected he is by her pain and yet how he would do everything in his power to alleviate it...mitigate it...the way she just lets him do it because she knows only he has the power to heal her wounds

^^^That bit was so, so beautiful. The way they both performed, kudos to them. Its not easy to do a scene like that yet get such raw emotions. I flinched watching that scene. It had me that effected.

4. Bask in their togetherness: The way she wraps the towel around him to let him know that she had accepted him unconditionally...that he is welcome to be part of her life...that she has opened the doors for him because she loves him completely and trusts him completely!!

^^^THAT SCENE. Oh God. i hope there is a continuation to it and if not, let it's significance not be forgone. Like look at that scene man. That girl took they towel and wrapped it around him too, sheltering him, protecting him like she promised. She told him through her gestures that he is always welcomed in her world, where ever she goes, be it darkest corner of the world. He will never have to hesitate before entering her world. And the moment she does that, she goes back to her dark corner, takes her eyes away from him and go numb yet again. And he ever so painfully looked at her, killing himself a thousand times and so slightly put his head over hers, basking in the fact that at least she is safe, with him, accepting him in her dark. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamadyaIFollower

manahil94 Groupbie
manahil94
manahil94

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
your writing is sheer brilliance ClapClap you penned down the emotions of manik and nandini so well Clap
Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I also ranted. The ep touched me so much, and to be perfectly honest, it's hard to express myself. It was an awesome ep. If we can rant, we should also appreciate Smile

CVs - thank you. Lalsa, this is one ep which I will watch again Tongue
Director - All the emotions were present today, and I loved the fact that most expressions were conveyed via the eyes and acts.
Parth - Manik is my favourite character ever on Indian TV, and it's all thanks to you. I'm so grateful that u stayed back, and we got to witness such awesome scenes. Loyalty is a rare quality nowadays. I sincerely hope that u will be rewarded for urs. Your acting touches me on so many levels.
Niti - Best performance todate. I am so proud to be ur fan. Words won't do justice to ur sheer brilliance today. Many times I've heard you and others say that u r childish. I did not see a child on screen today. You always give more than ur 100% to the scenes. Thank you for all that u do, both onscreen and offscreen for the fans. Wish u all the success in the world.

Pani - Never ever have I loved a couple so much. They sizzle with chemistry, and they give life to Manan. We are so lucky Smile

Thank you again Smile
Diiyaa95 Senior Member
Diiyaa95
Diiyaa95

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Omg the last line! You just killed me with overloaded feels! Matlab my heart Cry Hats off amazing post :D
CrazyMe_04 Goldie
CrazyMe_04
CrazyMe_04

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Wow Aditi! Clap You just have a perfect choice of words every time which just takes the whole description from being a mere description to something so undefinable that it touches one's soul. 

Senti kar diya yaar, ab rulayegi kya?? CryTongue
poopymaster Senior Member
poopymaster
poopymaster

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Wow Aditi. Just Wow.  Clap  but res for now. will unres later ;)

Go to top