His Smidgen Of Death - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by parthmania

Amazing post...

copy pasting something that I wrote earlier:

A few standout moments that made my heart:

1. Do an upside down: The immediate rush of relief that washed over him when he saw her safe... unharmed...unscathed...as if his whole being...his whole life depended on it...as if there was no mission greater than this...as if nothing else mattered anymore!

^^^ As I said yesterday somewhere, it looked as if parched man finally found water in a desert. That look was of relief, reverence, love, happiness, satisfaction and gratitude. Honestly speaking, no one, no one should look at a girl like that ever. That can just make you go weak on your knees.

2. Marvel with wonder: at the level of trust she placed in him as he wrapped her into his protective fold...and she on the verge of depletion...garnered the strength to grasp him and acknowledge that her solace...her anchor in this whole, wide world was him..in him

^^^That scene alone managed to break me. Oh god that little fragile, zombie kid, she took his arms as her solitude, as isolation, as a barrier. She clinged onto the reality of this world so weakly, as if wanting to lose her hold yet compelled not to. That scene stood out in whole episode.

3. Connect with their pain: Her pain was not alien to him...his every tiny cell could feel it ...connect with it ...and he would lull it away...soothe it away as he would do his own pain...The imagery was so raw...so connective...so symbolic...the way he cleans her wounds...the way he lets her know how affected he is by her pain and yet how he would do everything in his power to alleviate it...mitigate it...the way she just lets him do it because she knows only he has the power to heal her wounds

^^^That bit was so, so beautiful. The way they both performed, kudos to them. Its not easy to do a scene like that yet get such raw emotions. I flinched watching that scene. It had me that effected.

4. Bask in their togetherness: The way she wraps the towel around him to let him know that she had accepted him unconditionally...that he is welcome to be part of her life...that she has opened the doors for him because she loves him completely and trusts him completely!!

^^^THAT SCENE. Oh God. i hope there is a continuation to it and if not, let it's significance not be forgone. Like look at that scene man. That girl took they towel and wrapped it around him too, sheltering him, protecting him like she promised. She told him through her gestures that he is always welcomed in her world, where ever she goes, be it darkest corner of the world. He will never have to hesitate before entering her world. And the moment she does that, she goes back to her dark corner, takes her eyes away from him and go numb yet again. And he ever so painfully looked at her, killing himself a thousand times and so slightly put his head over hers, basking in the fact that at least she is safe, with him, accepting him in her dark.

your writing is sheer brilliance 👏👏 you penned down the emotions of manik and nandini so well 👏
Hi,

I also ranted. The ep touched me so much, and to be perfectly honest, it's hard to express myself. It was an awesome ep. If we can rant, we should also appreciate 😊

CVs - thank you. Lalsa, this is one ep which I will watch again 😛
Director - All the emotions were present today, and I loved the fact that most expressions were conveyed via the eyes and acts.
Parth - Manik is my favourite character ever on Indian TV, and it's all thanks to you. I'm so grateful that u stayed back, and we got to witness such awesome scenes. Loyalty is a rare quality nowadays. I sincerely hope that u will be rewarded for urs. Your acting touches me on so many levels.
Niti - Best performance todate. I am so proud to be ur fan. Words won't do justice to ur sheer brilliance today. Many times I've heard you and others say that u r childish. I did not see a child on screen today. You always give more than ur 100% to the scenes. Thank you for all that u do, both onscreen and offscreen for the fans. Wish u all the success in the world.

Pani - Never ever have I loved a couple so much. They sizzle with chemistry, and they give life to Manan. We are so lucky 😊

Thank you again 😊
Omg the last line! You just killed me with overloaded feels! Matlab my heart 😭 Hats off amazing post :D
Wow Aditi! 👏 You just have a perfect choice of words every time which just takes the whole description from being a mere description to something so undefinable that it touches one's soul. 

Senti kar diya yaar, ab rulayegi kya?? 😭😛
Wow Aditi. Just Wow.  👏  but res for now. will unres later ;)
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

"I love you, not because you catch the glowing beings for me, take my worries from me, wipe away my tears when I cry. I love you because when I break down, you hold me tight, take me away and set me free."

She saw him. Standing right there in front of her, a mere shadow blocking the light, he was. Not for her. Never for her. That shadow wasn't made out of darkness that shadow was made out of desperation, out of love. She saw him looking finally relieved as if a blind finally saw rainbow, as if the paralyzed finally could walk.

She sighed his name in relief, as a reverence.

A prayer.

He was finally there was her, her heart danced. He would finally take her away, her heart said. He cradled her face, making sure she was real, was there. She sobbed feeling his touch after hours of misery. His touch - her salvation.

And like a dream, it went away. She felt the hollow right where his palms were, giving her warmth.

She sobbed harder.

Not because of the lack of touch but because of what he could become.

She cried. She shouted. She gave her all to call him back. From giving up to his darkness. From going back to his monstrosity.

They all stopped him, untied her. And with a jolt reality came crashing down to her. Within moments she realized what just happened. In matter of seconds she resigned, to numbness.

She felt his arms around her, tension leaving his body. Finally he breathed in relief when he saw her all fine, right where she belongs, in his arms. He tightened his hold to never let go while she stood still. She tried with all her might but it never came.

The feelings.

The emotions.

It went away leaving her numb.

"Manik, mujhe ghar jaana hai. Mujhe ghar le chalo."

She needed aloofness, her solitude. A dark little corner to hide away from prying eyes so she urged him to take her away to her home. Her room where she could be away from everyone, every soul. All alone. With no one.

In her room she sat all blank. Like a lifeless body who couldn't hear, who couldn't see. Nobody's presence mattered to her. Noone's words could she hear.

The girl forgot that mind is beyond human comprehension. Working of human mind wasn't possible for even science to comprehend.

The horrid images won't leave her alone, those predatory eyes would still burn her soul, those disgusting touches would still tingle her skin.

And the tingling got rekindled with his touch. That was the intensity of numbness that got to her. So scarred she was that she couldn't differentiate between the touches. Every touch bruised her soul.

She listened to what he said, like a lifeless doll, went to clean herself.

Even in front of mirror she agonized. Looking at it would tear her. Silently she down casted her eyes so she couldn't see herself.

Impure. Tainted. Scorned.

He saw her standing there. Her light no where to be seen, her eyes so hollow. And he heard the sound of cracks.

He called out for her, to come and let it all go. To break away from all that she was feeling and to accept the opened arms of safety.

She came and stood silently. Unmoving. Letting the water tumble down her body without lifting her hands to wash the dirt away. So he came, to her and touched her as if she is a porcelain doll. He touched her as if she is a goddess and she would go away. He removed the dirt from her with devotion as that of an author while dusting off his favourite book. He wiped away those scornful touches from her body and replaced them with his warmth.

Every time he touched her,

Removed the marks of monstrosity from her,

He breathed a little more of life.

Every time he touched,

He took all her pains away,

He promised her a memory full of smiles.

She flinched when he touched where she was scarred and he saw red. It was she who was bleeding but he felt the loss of blood. It was she who got bruised but anger attacked his soul. It was she who was paining but tears departed from his eyes.

Finally it was his touch of love she recognized. It was his warmth that brought her out of her dark isolated corner.

She still cared for him, she still loved him. How could she leave him alone?

So she accepted him, inside her little desolated world and went back to the darkest corner, leaving him behind.

And just like that, he died - a thousand deaths inside.

- Aditi

What a Poignant post U made, Aditi!! Very beautifully and well-written. 👏👏👏

Each and every word is quote- worthy and heart-breaking and I have high-lighted the most beautiful part of your thread, that was so touching and moving!!

Edited by IFollower - 8 years ago
Aditi so sad and heart wrenching. I wanted to cry with her and ur post again brought tears to my eyes. so lovely. U r brilliant.
So beautifully u hv writn it. Amazig!
Hello Aditi! 
Yours was one of the very first posts I read on IF when I got to know such a thing exists on the net! 
Yours and Rida's posts got me so attached to MaNan, I just used to watch the show for entertainment, never really got into depth of understanding the characters. I now give a dimension to these characters as real life people who I am so damn attached to and who affect me so much, they smile I smile, they feel pain, I do too. 
I always wanted to comment but I never really got the exact words to say how perfect what you wrote was, but I had to atleast now. 
This post made me feel for Nandini all over again, you have this amazing talent to showcase what you feel and understand in the most perfect way and it makes so much sense and makes me feel similar emotions. That's what amazing writers do right? Write all what they feel, and make the readers feel the same with their words. 
I don't know what else to write, great post! 

Hope I made some sense here :|