India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

what are you upto arjun?? (Page 2)

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Aham is so attractive I cry. He looked so good in the precap.
LOL Anyway, it should be obvious by now that Arjun is not  straightforward, sorted guy. He obviously has some agenda. That's the main hook of the story right now because honestly, I legit don't care about Radhika and Sam's childish bickering in office. Like, what even is their deal? So boring. 
Give me something intense already. -_- Arjun needs to break Sam's heart for the story to move forward. Why are people so averse to pain? That's how a good story opens itself up. So childish. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNan_SamArj

I like todays episode, Neil's approach to Radhika and make her understand not to see through others but to her own eyes was beautifully done. I liked writers how they made Neil's character intact. ...he was not blindly supporting Sam but helped Rads, good job CVsClap

Liked that short convo b/w Piyali nd Sam, that was heartwrenching.
Finally they showed th exisence of ArjunBig smile...he called and Sam couldn't receive it first that much she was affected by the call.
Don't know what Arjun want's but plz don't hurt her much or if you do then hurt yourself too..

The precap was awesome...waiting for next epi.

yea precap was amazing lets c what ll he do now
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

I didnot like SamArj scene today, i wouldn't mind if he uses her to tk revenge from Piyali, bt he shouldn't hurt her, he already knows she is heartbroken and completely alone, so hurting her wouldn't make sense.. Btw Sam seems to be already fallen for Arjun :(

even that uncle said not to do it but he is really on revenge mode but what is it?? 
Nalayak-baccha Goldie
Nalayak-baccha
Nalayak-baccha

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Don't know wheather arjun will be good or bad...but i am liking the suspense  and all the hypes created around his character...and Aham's tashanfull acting  is taking arjun to a whole new level ... and that background music adds up to his awsomeness...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Aham is so attractive I cry. He looked so good in the precap.
LOL Anyway, it should be obvious by now that Arjun is not  straightforward, sorted guy. He obviously has some agenda. That's the main hook of the story right now because honestly, I legit don't care about Radhika and Sam's childish bickering in office. Like, what even is their deal? So boring. 
Give me something intense already. -_- Arjun needs to break Sam's heart for the story to move forward. Why are people so averse to pain? That's how a good story opens itself up. So childish. 

ya actually arjun's revenge is now the imp thing and ll be hooking us up with the show..

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Btw I dunno wen I saw d scene wer piyali asks rads who made u cry... it lukd like a classroom scene! I mean seriously do all the discussions in bird song happen in d middle of the office? The whole set up is so unprofessional... I would like to see a little more reality in such scenes...
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Btw I dunno wen I saw d scene wer piyali asks rads who made u cry... it lukd like a classroom scene! I mean seriously do all the discussions in bird song happen in d middle of the office? The whole set up is so unprofessional... I would like to see a little more reality in such scenes...

piyali has some serious issues with sam.. and thats very meaningless. cant she see her daughter who is so broken frm inside. and now arjun is there to break her more. i feel for sam now
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by THE_BOSS

Don't know wheather arjun will be good or bad...but i am liking the suspense  and all the hypes created around his character...and Aham's tashanfull acting  is taking arjun to a whole new level ... and that background music adds up to his awsomeness...Wink

definately that adds more charm to arjun. Embarrassed

Go to top