Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rihan05

I didnot like SamArj scene today, i wouldn't mind if he uses her to tk revenge from Piyali, bt he shouldn't hurt her, he already knows she is heartbroken and completely alone, so hurting her wouldn't make sense.. Btw Sam seems to be already fallen for Arjun :(

even that uncle said not to do it but he is really on revenge mode but what is it?? 
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't know wheather arjun will be good or bad...but i am liking the suspense  and all the hypes created around his character...and Aham's tashanfull acting  is taking arjun to a whole new level ... and that background music adds up to his awsomeness...😉
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Aham is so attractive I cry. He looked so good in the precap.

😆 Anyway, it should be obvious by now that Arjun is not  straightforward, sorted guy. He obviously has some agenda. That's the main hook of the story right now because honestly, I legit don't care about Radhika and Sam's childish bickering in office. Like, what even is their deal? So boring. 
Give me something intense already. -_- Arjun needs to break Sam's heart for the story to move forward. Why are people so averse to pain? That's how a good story opens itself up. So childish. 

ya actually arjun's revenge is now the imp thing and ll be hooking us up with the show..

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Btw I dunno wen I saw d scene wer piyali asks rads who made u cry... it lukd like a classroom scene! I mean seriously do all the discussions in bird song happen in d middle of the office? The whole set up is so unprofessional... I would like to see a little more reality in such scenes...
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Btw I dunno wen I saw d scene wer piyali asks rads who made u cry... it lukd like a classroom scene! I mean seriously do all the discussions in bird song happen in d middle of the office? The whole set up is so unprofessional... I would like to see a little more reality in such scenes...

piyali has some serious issues with sam.. and thats very meaningless. cant she see her daughter who is so broken frm inside. and now arjun is there to break her more. i feel for sam now
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: THE_BOSS

Don't know wheather arjun will be good or bad...but i am liking the suspense  and all the hypes created around his character...and Aham's tashanfull acting  is taking arjun to a whole new level ... and that background music adds up to his awsomeness...😉

definately that adds more charm to arjun. ðŸ˜³
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am happy that they showed Arjun was talking to his uncle.
I had actually started believing that sam is schizophrenic.(bad joke)

It was a good episode atleast better than the last two.

Ri21 thumbnail
yea lets c where they ll take arjun sam.. n ya better than the last 2 episodes
just noticed one thing whenever she has a fight with her mom after that only arjun comes there in her mind or calls him or she meets him. and when she sees her name or thinks of him she forgets about evrythng and has a relief on her face,
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I can see a blend of relief and anxiety on her face when she thinks about Arjun.
I dont want arjun to break her heart, she has enough problems in her life. 
Ri21 thumbnail
exactly i just hope he falls for her in the process and drops the idea.