Posted: 8 years ago
episode starts well.. bpl was funny and radhika getting embarassed was i think what you called what goes around comes around. sam faced the same situation and now she did. so its equal.. loved that sam felt bad but she still dislikes her. and somehow i think bonnie ll bring sara close.. bonnie's plan ll backfire and radhika ll be saving sam. and sam ll save radhika. so i think great approach hope this happens. sam and piyali's short scene was sad. sam saying that she ll be atleast watching her in this case. sam is still in pain hope piyali understands her soon. maybe radhika ll soon find out about the bitterness in their relation.. neil supported radhika over sam. so looks like neil radhika it is.. the way he made her understand to make her own position in the company was good. and yes last but not the least arjun has entered again.. so he calls her and when she calls back he rejects it. so he is tadpaing her. and that uncle i wonder what relation he has with arjun but looks like arjun is in revenge mode only nothing else.. 
precap seems interesting radhika tryng hard to finish her work fast to c off dilip and dadu and on the other side arjun meets sam again and he has sent her a gift
i wonder where they gonna take sam arjun but whatever arjun ll do now soon sam ll be badly heartbroken. cant see her like that πŸ˜­
BPL had me 🀣 🀣 N yeah felt like she deserved it. Dats all abt that...

N even though I didn't actually like Neil n rads interaction dialogues since luks like Neil doesn't find anything wrong in her attitude, I luvd their chemistry! They luk absolutely adorable together! :) Hope they do some damage control to Rads character so that I can actually watch their scenes with more interest.

And then cms Arjun... my God he is playing on her psyche! Poor Samy totally fallen into the trap... N gift I guess she is taking that gift to sm party... But y is he sayn his gift? His party kya? I'm confused πŸ˜• But God he luked dashing in formals! πŸ˜‰
Finally they showed Neil Radhika πŸ˜³..Hope they don't mess with the pairing
I guess the episode was better compared to the last two
So Radz lies for Sam huh..but happy that Bonnie's plan dint work
Arjun...what is he upto? πŸ˜•
Precap also seems interesting

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

BPL had me 🀣 🀣 N yeah felt like she deserved it. Dats all abt that...

N even though I didn't actually like Neil n rads interaction dialogues since luks like Neil doesn't find anything wrong in her attitude, I luvd their chemistry! They luk absolutely adorable together! :) Hope they do some damage control to Rads character so that I can actually watch their scenes with more interest.

And then cms Arjun... my God he is playing on her psyche! Poor Samy totally fallen into the trap... N gift I guess she is taking that gift to sm party... But y is he sayn his gift? His party kya? I'm confused πŸ˜• But God he luked dashing in formals! πŸ˜‰

thats what i said neil chose radhika over sam. he was all like chashni chashni so i can see a rift coming btw neil sam now.
ya arjun looked amazing in formals but m scared what is he upto now
I like todays episode, Neil's approach to Radhika and make her understand not to see through others but to her own eyes was beautifully done. I liked writers how they made Neil's character intact. ...he was not blindly supporting Sam but helped Rads, good job CVsπŸ‘

Liked that short convo b/w Piyali nd Sam, that was heartwrenching.
Finally they showed th exisence of ArjunπŸ˜ƒ...he called and Sam couldn't receive it first that much she was affected by the call.
Don't know what Arjun want's but plz don't hurt her much or if you do then hurt yourself too..

The precap was awesome...waiting for next epi.
Originally posted by Kruthi24

Finally they showed Neil Radhika πŸ˜³..Hope they don't mess with the pairing
I guess the episode was better compared to the last two
So Radz lies for Sam huh..but happy that Bonnie's plan dint work
Arjun...what is he upto? πŸ˜•
Precap also seems interesting

looks like these ll be the pairs but still cant be trusted. lets enjoy what they are showing now
n ya this episode was btr than the last 2
and arjun m scared now
Radhika is a girl who will never fall for anyone either neil or arjun...and arjun is pure revenge...neil supported radhika but he showed the signal to samaira that scene is good...he told  radhika of making place but that girl said she will find her own...

and the important is what Samaira did with radhika is tit for tat...valuable,but whatever the hurdle is u have to face and go forward that is taking life her control...samaira felt what she did is wrong yet she couldn't take it to her mind and when she does she will be wonderful samaira..maybe that is the flaw for her...

This is my pov...and dont bash me...
I didnot like SamArj scene today, i wouldn't mind if he uses her to tk revenge from Piyali, bt he shouldn't hurt her, he already knows she is heartbroken and completely alone, so hurting her wouldn't make sense.. Btw Sam seems to be already fallen for Arjun :(
Aham is so attractive I cry. He looked so good in the precap.
πŸ˜† Anyway, it should be obvious by now that Arjun is not  straightforward, sorted guy. He obviously has some agenda. That's the main hook of the story right now because honestly, I legit don't care about Radhika and Sam's childish bickering in office. Like, what even is their deal? So boring. 
Give me something intense already. -_- Arjun needs to break Sam's heart for the story to move forward. Why are people so averse to pain? That's how a good story opens itself up. So childish. 
Originally posted by MaNan_SamArj

I like todays episode, Neil's approach to Radhika and make her understand not to see through others but to her own eyes was beautifully done. I liked writers how they made Neil's character intact. ...he was not blindly supporting Sam but helped Rads, good job CVsπŸ‘

Liked that short convo b/w Piyali nd Sam, that was heartwrenching.
Finally they showed th exisence of ArjunπŸ˜ƒ...he called and Sam couldn't receive it first that much she was affected by the call.
Don't know what Arjun want's but plz don't hurt her much or if you do then hurt yourself too..

The precap was awesome...waiting for next epi.

yea precap was amazing lets c what ll he do now