Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali
Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

LD

sweetypie225 Senior Member
sweetypie225
sweetypie225

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,I am Sanjana Smile
If you guys have noticed it,LD sort of smiled when he saw the phone given by Radha.Big smile Perhaps,after the leap,this would be the first time that LD has smiled!! 
and I liked how LD cared for Radha when she hurt her leg and the music playing in the background!!
Loved how Shivani Ji was with Radha throughout the time!! Thumbs Up
PS:The forum rank has gone down,so it is a kind request that we make this forum more active!! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NashcarprincessriyaAishano1liana2304Sana_Jannat

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
liked Shivani-radha bond its like more than a friend A mentor some1 whom she can share everything..
And LD what to Say he loves her bt after that incident dnt want to face dt again which it normal..
he trying his best to show hatred bt unfortunatly his love come forward..finaly shivani come to know about His Love his life..i hope now Radha will try to win his trust again...

Edited by Sana_J. - 05 May 2015 at 12:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nashcarsweetypie225Aishano1liana2304

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
LD is heartbroken...radha did broke his heart and trust badly...its painful for him but deep down he is deeply and madly in love with radha...his love is so passionate and loyal that even if divorce happens b/w LDR...he live in her memories even if he is in massive self-destruction mode...neither he will have an affair with another women nor go through a 2nd marriage...for LD he is a married man...he loves his wife deeply..he lives for her...he will die for her...he will live in her memories...his mouth is uttering that radha is not his wife...he doesn't love her...trying to run away from his feelings...making himself like a rock so that noone hurts him again...but deep down he knows no matter what...radha is his wife...he is still the same LD...

I love the bonding of shivani-radha...purest friendship...great example of guru-shishya...and she has witness the heights of love LD has for his wife...his LIFE...his radha...i hope radha goes to the flat and check out LD's gf...she is in a delusional world thinking that her husband can move on with another women...she will be proud to know that her husband is very much loyal and faithful to her...he only loves her and only loves her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NashcarAishano1sweetypie225liana2304Sana_Jannat

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

LD is heartbroken...radha did broke his heart and trust badly...its painful for him but deep down he is deeply and madly in love with radha...his love is so passionate and loyal that even if divorce happens b/w LDR...he live in her memories even if he is in massive self-destruction mode...neither he will have an affair with another women nor go through a 2nd marriage...for LD he is a married man...he loves his wife deeply..he lives for her...he will die for her...he will live in her memories...his mouth is uttering that radha is not his wife...he doesn't love her...trying to run away from his feelings...making himself like a rock so that noone hurts him again...but deep down he knows no matter what...radha is his wife...he is still the same LD...

I love the bonding of shivani-radha...purest friendship...great example of guru-shishya...and she has witness the heights of love LD has for his wife...his LIFE...his radha...i hope radha goes to the flat and check out LD's gf...she is in a delusional world thinking that her husband can move on with another women...she will be proud to know that her husband is very much loyal and faithful to her...he only loves her and only loves her

Thumbs Up Clap amazing definition about LD & His love,his loyalty towards his wife ...

me too hope same...

Edited by Sana_J. - 05 May 2015 at 2:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetypie225liana2304Mages

sgc68 IF-Dazzler
sgc68
sgc68

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
We saw a glimpse of the old LD - the one on whom Radha would play pranks. He is like one of those soft center sweets - hard on the exterior but very soft inside. He feels he offered Radha his heart but she walked over it. But he has given his all to Radha and so there is nothing for him to give any other woman.

sweetypie225liana2304Sana_Jannat

sweetypie225
sweetypie225

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_J.

liked Shivani-radha bond its like more than a friend A mentor some1 whom she can share everything..
And LD what to Say he loves her bt after that incident dnt want to face dt again which it normal..
he trying his best to show hatred bt unfortunatly his love come forward..finaly shivani come to know about His Love his life..i hope now Radha will try to win his trust again...

Yeah,the bond between Radha and Shivani is so beautiful.And yeah let's hope that Radha wins his trust again!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liana2304Sana_Jannat

sweetypie225
sweetypie225

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

And just like what Sana has said,you have given us an amazing definition of LD and his love.ClapClap

liana2304Sana_JannatMages

sweetypie225
sweetypie225

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgc68

We saw a glimpse of the old LD - the one on whom Radha would play pranks. He is like one of those soft center sweets - hard on the exterior but very soft inside. He feels he offered Radha his heart but she walked over it. But he has given his all to Radha and so there is nothing for him to give any other woman.
Yeah,so damn true!! Smile.We want the old LD back!!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liana2304Sana_Jannat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index