Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Abhay Bhargava told off divan fans on instagram (Page 7)

Albeli26 IF-Dazzler
Albeli26
Albeli26

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
yaar ab yeh kya hai? I hope ki it will not affect divan relationship varna pata chala after kp holidays, because of sasurji fear, divan he apne selfies dene hi band karne diye as interviews toh pehke se hi band the. I hope sab theek rahe. this was the only fear which I have when I heard about kp marriage. but I hope sab theek rahe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14Vsoujanya

dhara88 Senior Member
dhara88
dhara88

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
whoever have made this edit ...the person clearly mentioned that this edit she/he made for kpki shadi by removing ankita from pic..
so from father's point of view its wrong..there was no need to mention kp ki shadi ke liye edit..
a father felt bad abt it...and this is insulting for ankita too..
ishra00 Goldie
ishra00
ishra00

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khosla03

Originally posted by isha01

Originally posted by sarsyed

Its a part of celebrity life...and he being frm industry and reacting this way is surprising...aur ek edit se kya fark padega kisike relationship mein..being a father if he is thinking this edit has insulted ankita then DT's mom shuld also get offended saying this is like insulting DT for linking her to a now married man...
In all this I just hope we dont loose the wonderful onscreen pair IshRa

Clap

Very well said...usually Dt uploads offscreen pics with karan I really hope she doesn't stop it when kp comes bk...I really hope all this jus doesn't affect divan friendship n ishera chemistry. As abhay sir will be on the set all the time with karan

I just wish to see divan friendship like sarun. how comfortable  they were onscreen n offscreen even now, even though barun is married. 

Edited by ishra00 - 05 May 2015 at 12:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khosla03IndiaphorumanjsHayaa.m

ishra00 Goldie
ishra00
ishra00

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Aaj pata chala every time jab log SRK and Amitabh ji ki edits banate hai with their on screen heroines to woh respectively Gauri and Jaya ji ko INSULT karte hai ROFL

seriously i did not get mr iyer point. there was nothing wrong with edit. KP should learn all these thing from SRK, if he really adore him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Boo2014

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarohi26

yaar ab yeh kya hai? I hope ki it will not affect divan relationship varna pata chala after kp holidays, because of sasurji fear, divan he apne selfies dene hi band karne diye as interviews toh pehke se hi band the. I hope sab theek rahe. this was the only fear which I have when I heard about kp marriage. but I hope sab theek rahe

I do fear there will be even less divan interaction.  We hardly used to get much because  kp stopped going bites and he hardly posts pictures, I guess he tries to show fans what reality is.  Anyway hope things are good with them all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14nrn1486-DeeNaa-

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Aaj pata chala every time jab log SRK and Amitabh ji ki edits banate hai with their on screen heroines to woh respectively Gauri and Jaya ji ko INSULT karte hai ROFL

LOL LOL
I'm in a shock too. This sounds so peculiar. It wasn't offensive either. I've seen far more intimate edit of SRK-Kajol when both were happily married.  Celebs usually laugh on it, this sort of strong reaction/verbal brawl is an amateurish act.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annvi..Maayah..Neena_14Boo2014VsoujanyaMehak_KPian

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra00

Its a part of celebrity life...and he being frm industry and reacting this way is surprising...aur ek edit se kya fark padega kisike relationship mein..being a father if he is thinking this edit has insulted ankita then DT's mom shuld also get offended saying this is like insulting DT for linking her to a now married man...

Clap

Very well said...usually Dt uploads offscreen pics with karan I really hope she doesn't stop it when kp comes bk...I really hope all this jus doesn't affect divan friendship n ishera chemistry. As abhay sir will be on the set all the time with karan

I just wish to see divan friendship like sarun. how comfortable  they were onscreen n offscreen even now, even though barun is married. 

Sarun are a class apart...no hanky panky...ek dusre ki puri tarah se khichai karna...i have never seen any on-screen jodi's so friendly off-screen...

anyways...i think the reason he got so offended, was cause it was the reception pic, n that fan erased ankita totally from the pic...

but he shud also understand, that whatever fans do, eventually karan is married n very much in love with his daughter...so why the fuss...commenting on such things, he is ruining his own image...better to ignore...

at the same time, that fan needn't tag all n sundry...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizaannviNeena_14manjusha7IndiaphorumVsoujanyaMehak_KPiansweety_10Hayaa.m

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra00

Clap

i don't kanow it is either right or wrong but when ipkknd was hit show that time fans also made many edit of barun & sanaya & many people like that even barun was married still he or his wife never told or comment anything about that...even srk ,salman or any hero also edit with any heroin & many of them are married still they don't have any problem ...if they continuously gives comment like this then many be loss fan for themselves...so loss goes to them...because after all this is show & people like show not their personal life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanyaanjs

Go to top