Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Abhay Bhargava told off divan fans on instagram (Page 6)

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yhmaddict

Abhayji is corncerned like any normal father would be.

his SIL is celeb so this type of edit is simple things... why to react ------ he can ignore simply

-DeeNaa- IF-Dazzler
-DeeNaa-
-DeeNaa-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Some fans go over!! Making edit is okay but why do they need to tag celebs that aren't related to the editConfused 
Also its very surprising for him to comment lile that... fans will do what they want no matter what,  better to ignore them.  
But i still don't understand why fans act so stupid n idiotic n tag the whole cast esp Ankita n AB, clearly they wouldn't like itErmm 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maayah..Neena_14VsoujanyaMehak_KPian

Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
YIKES!
Why can't this hate game just end!

Had to double check it was actually him and not some fake account...

His comment only adds fuel...I get his perspective, he is a father after all, tagging him such edits will surely irk a nerve or two... but fans are going to be fans they will only love and accept what they want to love and accept...such things are better when ignored ...time is what teaches us best about realities...I know its a testing of patience for Abhay ji, Ankita and KP, sadly them reacting is only giving more for people to talk about...YHM is hot...Divan are hotter to fans...this is part of the celeb package, nothing can be done.

That being said, people also have to realize actors are human, they have emotions off screen as well   ...how many of you would like an edit of your significant other or your parents with someone else like that ?!?

Rule is simple...don't say or do something that you wouldn't like someone else saying and doing to you...

The fan didn't have the need to tag him, clearly he wouldn't like it or praise it..nd  he should of not reacted the way he did...
All this nonsense is only going to hinder Divan relation one way or another D'oh

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14VsoujanyaMehak_KPianmomb24-DeeNaa-Indiaphorumsweety_10Hayaa.m

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarsyed

Its a part of celebrity life...and he being frm industry and reacting this way is surprising...aur ek edit se kya fark padega kisike relationship mein..being a father if he is thinking this edit has insulted ankita then DT's mom shuld also get offended saying this is like insulting DT for linking her to a now married man...
In all this I just hope we dont loose the wonderful onscreen pair IshRa

Clap
ishra00 Goldie
ishra00
ishra00

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YasminKhanum

abhay bhargav fight with divan fans for this edit

link

https://instagram.com/p/2TFRCOww3F/

these are his comments

@abhaybhaargava Tumhare sir mein taqat hi aur na hi tumhare jaise fans ki na mujhe parwa hai

All of u go to HELL

Mujhe Divan se koi prob.nahi hai prob.hai galat baat aur galat soch se Div.bhi meri beti hi hai but Ankita ki koi insult karega to mera sabse bada DUSHMAN hai chahe vo koi bhi ho

What a stupid edit

Why u people interfere in our personal life

i was just wondering what is he going to do. kya dhamki di hai

zainab_sushita2 Goldie
zainab_sushita2
zainab_sushita2

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Ppl say soo manyy things...jtney moo utnii batien...why he iz soo insecure...fans r too much attached to divan...he should understand it...nd some craziest fan go agressive they started assuming the onscreen couple as real one...soo tht happens.. This iz nt the way of rplyng...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha01

Originally posted by sarsyed

Its a part of celebrity life...and he being frm industry and reacting this way is surprising...aur ek edit se kya fark padega kisike relationship mein..being a father if he is thinking this edit has insulted ankita then DT's mom shuld also get offended saying this is like insulting DT for linking her to a now married man...
In all this I just hope we dont loose the wonderful onscreen pair IshRa

Clap

Very well said...usually Dt uploads offscreen pics with karan I really hope she doesn't stop it when kp comes bk...I really hope all this jus doesn't affect divan friendship n ishera chemistry. As abhay sir will be on the set all the time with karan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14Boo2014

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Aaj pata chala every time jab log SRK and Amitabh ji ki edits banate hai with their on screen heroines to woh respectively Gauri and Jaya ji ko INSULT karte hai ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

revathydileeptharun123annvi..Maayah..ankitasenSimRisemischiefisha01Mehak_KPianVsoujanyashravsssLifeisgrtanjs

Go to top